Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3092403/Moment-gay-lovers-met-internet-dating-site-discover-long-lost-BROTHERS-taking-DNA-test-Jeremy-Kyle-show.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7g1GYjFUjdY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay

GAAAY

Papa Joe virtue signalling game is ON POINT.

>Guys look at me I'm so progressive
Ugh

faggot

They look like brothers

Could be.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3092403/Moment-gay-lovers-met-internet-dating-site-discover-long-lost-BROTHERS-taking-DNA-test-Jeremy-Kyle-show.html

>Mike's face when

Aww leave Biden alone, he's been through a lot

>the shit i have to do to stay relevant

You don't have to look. Nobody is literally making you look you fucking faggot. Why is it so hard for you retards to ignore homosexuals and what they do? Why do you insist on getting triggered by shit that has nothing to do with you?

>inb4 hurr durr all gays etc.
Learn some self awareness and self control. Learn to have some chill.

Why would he call himself a Catholic and do this?

Trump didn't talk about removing 501c3 Churches but I hope he does that fast too, he brought it up a lot at Liberty University and one big reason that Christians I know voted for him.

Why is that issue important? It makes it easier to get shills out of churches because they get taxed. We need more true believers and not the gay promoting liars. This goes for every denomination btw.

should be
donald
get the car battery

Because Catholics are universally liberal cucks

playing clown (when it comes so naturally) to Obama's "straight man" in their 8 year shit-show is not "been through a lot"

degenerate cocksucker identified

Are you on your manperiod? You must be the bitchy kind of fag.

>great guys

Wow Trumps twitter style is spreading

degenerates degenerating

I'm not gay, I just believe in human rights even after you twats cherry pick and ignore all else. You're cancer in an echo chamber. Marriage was invented by pagans by the way.

It will be an interesting thing to study in the future. I have even caught myself using the words "disaster" and "tremendous" more. Even people who don't like him are influenced.

*tips*

I dont have a problem with faga, but I have a problem with virtue signaling libs.

>I just believe in (((human rights)))

Human rights is the most over used term. I think gays should be allowed to get married, but libs like you should be shot.

Nuke this thread. Fuck you all. Muh pussies. Muh beautiful vaginas if I marry the nasty boring things maybe I will grow one on my leg "again" like Adam "used to have". CAN I CIRCUMCISE MY STUPID DICK FOR YOU, WOMAN OR RABBI? PLEAAAASE!?

3 pedos in this OP picture

Putin and Epstein?

>USA
>First world country

Pick one.

BURN IT