The girl the internet thinks is Madeleine McCann: Mystery of the 'English-speaking' teenager living on the streets of...

>The girl the internet thinks is Madeleine McCann: Mystery of the 'English-speaking' teenager living on the streets of Rome who homeless campaigners are trying to identify
>Young, blonde girl was spotted sleeping rough on the streets of Rome
>Woman told missing persons website that girl could be a 'foreign student'
>Others have said she does not speak Italian and answers in English
>She has been linked to missing person cases in Europe and America

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958402/Mystery-English-speaking-girl-living-streets-Rome-Internet-campaigners-try-identify-young-homeless-woman-Maria-amid-speculation-Madeleine-McCann.html

LMFAO

Will you give her a home Sup Forums

Yep, she looks english.

Madeline had a weird defect in her iris.

why?
she fucked up, she needs to get back on her damn feet or be a grown up and get the fuck out of the country.

Definitely could be her.

DNA test when?

It's a fucking hippie.
JFC

>Woman
>Get back on her damn feet

Get the fuck out of here. Do your fucking duty you cuck...

kys

she doesn't have the unique drooping pupil

Yes, I'd help her out

All those dirty fucking tanned Romans probably pulled a train on her the poor thing

its not her, we can be sure its not her. we can also be sure theres more to podesta because this bullshit came out of nowhere to make people doubt

Gee, I wonder if Madeleine had any unique identifying marks that would allow us to identify her... some kind of special trait or quality that makes her easy to spot... hmm...

I got nothing.

Maddy was killed a long time ago. That was the entire point of taking her. Give it up.

More likely an English visa over-stayer.

This

Her eye has a noticeable mark on it. This girl does not

Probably just some random drifter the news threw out there because of us discovering the Podestas probably raped, sold, or killed her to make us look like we're fools

I don't know why, but when I first saw this picture, I thought it was Putin in a wig

Astute desu.

>daily mail
>reality

pick 1

Using complex algorithms to determine how she might look today.

Someone needs to photoshop Hillarys face on her and say "Hillary spotted in Emerald Australia "