Jesus Christ, what the fuck has happened to societal values?

Jesus Christ, what the fuck has happened to societal values?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iLpGs0CJCbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well you can't beat your wife for being a slut, divorce is really the next best option.

I never believed in the notion of a Cold War-era directed attempt to subvert the American populace and her society. But it's looking more real every day.

I feel for whatever man is/was married to this cultural marxist.

We are living in a dystopia.

(((silver)))

(((silver)))

Plot Twist: Matty Silver is married to Nate

youtube.com/watch?v=iLpGs0CJCbw

why the fuck are women complaining about divorce? they always benefit from it.

The only downside to cheating as a wife is you get half your husband's shit.

Archive the article, I want to read it

Because goyim, divorce is misogynistic unless the woman has decided she is done with you.

Liberals do not accept their social rols the millenial generation are self destructive children who think they know better than history, society, and god. Thats what happens when even the loser gets a trophy.

Kek

then marry a French dude you fat cunt

I guess they did divorce considering his last name is Woodchips now.

>Matty (((Silver)))

I do work for a women's work groups, that promote women (yea I'm the only one that gets work done...), and there's lawyers/therapist, and apparently women who have divorces get the house and car and for some "odd" reason end up suicidal, and get shit from our state if they can prove that they are emotionally distressed. Yet suicide rates still show men as the greater victim in these scenarios.

not getting married in the first place is the best option

>marrying a slutty white whore instead of finding a loyal non-white (Slavic, Asian, Latin American, African) wife

Sup Forumsvirgins will defend this. For fuck's sake, even Donald Trump knows that you have to get a non-white wife.