"Hipsternazis." Its cringey how hard they're trying to use meme magic

One of the important things to know before you try and start a fight is know who your enemy ism. I doubt the left has any clue who or what they're trying to fight.

I'm a jew. These people are idiots if they think they aren't hated for their wealth and corruption, not their identities.

>I doubt the left has any clue who or what they're trying to fight.

A bunch of autistic arrogant neckbeard shut-in weebs who were either socially bullied by their peers or had to completely fake their personas in order to avoid being bullied because they knew how cringey and unacceptable the way they thought was to other people?

Oh my. So scary.

wouldn't it be much more accurate if this said

"Americans who are no longer buying the lies of the MSM and are awoken to the truth of who and what our elites are"

A fucking leaf of course. Do tell who the actual alt-right is without using the words
>neckbeard
>virgin
>autistic
>basement

Because with trump winning it must have e
Been more than that.

Because then they would be forced to admit the MSM is manipulating them. Instead of that they'd rather double down on identity politics

No, that is who you are. I just described Sup Forums perfectly. YOU had nothing to do with Trump winning. He won because of the electoral college, that is an absolute fact.

>still denying the power of meme magic

Good job leaf but who voted for him to win the Electoral college?

Electoral college still needs to have the votes for the relevant state cast. Trump won enough states to get the EC votes needed to become president.

Tooautistic4me.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, I do not support Hillary Clinton. The citizens that overwhelmingly voted for him were white working class types who felt alienated from the system. And Trump supporters were very autistic about non-partisan middleground people since you feared losing an election due to declining white demographics.

They are trying to say that a bunch of autistic neckbeard weebs on Sup Forums got Trump in. I beg to differ.

>They are trying to say that a bunch of autistic neckbeard weebs on Sup Forums got Trump in. I beg to differ.
Propaganda is a powerful force.

No one is saying they got him into office I'm saying they have no clue who their enemy is. Not in a threatening way but in an actual populace way. They think "hipsternazis" is an accurate demographiv for who they want to attack when half the time they attack themselves

>hipsternazis

i'll accept that title

So who voted for him then you stupid cunt?

Cry more, FAGGOT.

>Hipsternazi
>tfw the msm doesn't know about wehraboos

brad pitt is old now

Is that a reference to Hipster Hitler?
Heilvetica!

What is up with my GD'ed countrymen??

So shameful

>hipster nazis

lel I haven't seen that word on here in 3 years

>autistic
No
>neckbeard
Havent shaved lately ill give you that one
>shut-in
I work or hang with friends everyday

Edgy.

I explained who voted for him here , you neckbeard.

>No one is saying they got him into office

On the contrary, posters here say that they memed him into office quite often. A good amount of it may just be jokes, but considering this place and how autistic it is, I have no doubt that a good amount of them are serious.

Why? I have my own opinion and I'm disagreeing with Sup Forums echo chamber. If that makes you ashamed, maybe you should ask yourself why you're such a cuck, friendo.

made me laugh

No, I'm ashamed because your arguements are just insults. Very Sarah Silverman of you. Sup Forums is a propaganda machine, the fact that Pepe is considered a racist symbol now show Sup Forums has influence

>edgy
>neckbeard
>autistic
>echo chamber
>cuck

use more buzz words faggot and maybe you will be taken seriously

You're ashamed because you're a spineless neckbeard cuck who trades being a cuck in a leftist way for being a cuck in a Sup Forums way. You being ashamed is irrelevant. Why you are ashamed is sad, though.

You replied to my post, didn't you? All those words I used describes Sup Forums's userbase perfectly, little friendo.

T b q h this is basically the terminology I used to tell my Mom what I did on the internet all the time.

EoTech (512 from the looks of it) is on backwards.
Fuckin... try harder.

i just find it extremely ironic that you insist Sup Forums is an echo-chamber when in reality we have to deal with newfags like you in every single goddamned thread.
and im not your friend guy.

>in-group shaming
oo-ee niggers let's play some spot-the-roastie

>a jew on Sup Forums
We've been infiltrated

You cannot control people coming from the 'outside' to poke holes in this place, shit on your party, etc. I've been using Sup Forums for over 2 years now and Sup Forums on and off for many years. The echo chamber here reminds me of what I've seen on Reddit, atheist forums, and so forth, just inverted.

SJWs hate Brad Pitt now because he abused his nigger kids. Clintonites are really out of touch with the internet generations.

Of course it does, because at the end of it all, at our extremes there is no major difference between any of us. That said, you're a fucking leaf, DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Fuck I didn't realize how hard this guy had committed to derailing the thread or I wouldn't have even responded to him.
It's best to simply carry on the discussion around him

He pronounces it "deeeestroyed"

JUST