Red pill me on South Korea. Is it a legit place to be or is it just a cheap copy of Japan?

Red pill me on South Korea. Is it a legit place to be or is it just a cheap copy of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/100800/what-modern-south-korea-is-like
youtube.com/watch?v=TjGBMnwFl5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't exist.

seoul is much better than tokyo but i woul say japan offers slightly more overall

DPRK is to Coca Cola as PRK is to Pepsi.

Japan is superior in every way. Korea may have more work available but Kim from the North is bound to nuke that place off the map so whatever, you know?

Completely artificial/plastic imitation of Japan, which itself is a totally artificial/plastic creation post-1945.

Fun for tourists, safe and prosperous for its own people, but hollow and very confused.

>cheap copy
Food and grocery are more expensive there even if rent is like 1/2~2/3 of Japan. Public transportation is much cheaper even tho gas is more expensive (and prob car too)

I'd actually go to Taiwan than Japan or Korea. It's much cheaper but you get to enjoy as much. Rent is as much as Korea but other things are much cheaper

T. Korean who been to Japan a lot

Would you?

Cavemen who went from "primitive" to "uncivilized" less than 100 years ago because of the Japanese, and then "modern" after we took control.

Read

returnofkings.com/100800/what-modern-south-korea-is-like

Isn't Taiwan a cheap copy of China?

Probably

It is in fact a cheap imitation of Japan, and before that a cheap imitation of China. But that's not always a bad thing, their inferiority complex makes them a bit less insular/xenophobic.

It's not as redpilled as Japan, which I blame 100% on its status as an abject puppet state of the US. Prog-liberalism is the default assumption in day to day life, but since no one is actively working to destroy Korean culture the pace of erosion is much slower than in the West. Still, don't be fooled by the numbers of "immigrants". The overwhelming majority are ethnic Korean Chinese.

The women are often shockingly vain and materialistic, and the men tend to be hapless betas (though the latter not as bad as Japan).

Korea's export-driven economic model is running out of steam for complex reasons, with the result that society is no longer able to uphold its end of the bargain where young people grind through a hellish education system in return for a better life. Not sure where that's going but it's nowhere good.

Isn't Singapore best?

I lived there for 3 years. AMA

What was the working culture like? The stereotype is long hours and needing to be stupidly over qualified for everything.

its just a bunch of gib me dats. true korea should take it over since america wont ever invade true korea

How easy is it to get a cute kgf? Where would one go to acquire one?

>Isn't Taiwan a cheap copy of China
Taiwan looked like a hybrid of China and Japan. Japan level clean with Chiese culture
I might move there if there is a good paying job there tbqh
Not for foreigners who usually work as English tutors

If you're white and live in a major city, pretty easy.

Pretty much, I knew people that literally had to go to work even though it was closed and sit their for 8 hours a day just because "you're getting paid, you should show up"

Taiwan is the original China. The culture of the PRC is weird and artificial.

Korean life is great if you can make friends. Clubbing is great. Otherwise, it is crippling lonely.

Taiwan is China done right

Koreans are the niggers of Asia. Cheating lying bastards even rigged the 2002 World Cup.

Singapore is all the souless never ending work of Japan but with ungodly heat and humidity 24/7.

> almost 2017
> not listening to Korean Boyfriend ASMR to sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=TjGBMnwFl5Y

why live?

How much did english teachers get paid? What other jobs can foreigners get? How easy is it to bang girls there (Without knowing the language)? Can you get around without knowing the language?

The going rate for English teachers is like $35-40k I think, although you will probably make less your first term while your program figures out if you're worth a shit. That's actually a bit above average in Korea, but here's little room for advancement.

A lot of big Korean companies will hire foreigners for some international-relations type jobs, but you'll likely be a bit of a token and you'll eventually need to learn Korean to get anywhere. On he plus side--and this is different than Japan--it is possible to eventually pretty much "become Korean" although I don't know why you'd want to.

You don't need to know a word of Korean to pick up girls but it's a help, especially if you are looking for something serious. Stick to the expat/club districts (but NOT the US military camp towns, dear God no) and you'll find plenty of Kgirls either cruising for waygook dick or at least open to the idea. If you don't like at scene then learn a bit of the language and go hiking, seriously, I mean in the mountains.