You know she's going to make us all pay for not electing her right?

You know she's going to make us all pay for not electing her right?
No one has ever wronged a Clinton and gotten away with it.

I-I v-voted for you H-Hillary i s-swear.

No, you clearly haven't ever watched a cartoon movie, the head villain always takes their anger and frustration out on their henchmen after losing. Huma's probably dead.

Who's the president now? For a few more months? He might have ran against her or something i recall. Gave her a job as sec of state sobshe couldn't run against him the next time. The job that ultimately ruined her.

>Implying shillhog didn't die in a van months ago.

>Huma's dead
I'm sure Podesta would be first

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

She is a beast from hell and should return there, now.

DIE HILLARY DIE

Obama

I-I v-voted for you H-Hillary i s-swear.

The people elected her. The rigged EC elected Trump.

We all got away with it, and she cant do shit abou-

cool meme friendo

Shut the fuck up, Mehmet.

Post your tits Hilldogger

There's always a first time :^)

Anyone else thinks that the (((media))) are preparing the people for a possible case where the electors choose Hillary "for the greater good"? We are being shilled hard even in Spain about how it really was a Hill victory and that everyone in the US should be behind her and name her POTUS

So who's she gonna take out? The head of the FBI?

I honestly hope she does just so everyone can see how corrupt this family truly is

What do you owe to these mudshits hanz? They rape your women, are a burden to your social service systems and are woefully undereducated to contribute properly to a western economy. They seeking to outbreed you and subvert western law through the vote. You don't owe them anything and you shouldn't need feel like you have to take care of all these mudslides because of holocaust guilt.

If they were to do that the faithless electors would be swapped out and the EC would have to vote again. If congress accepted the EC voting for Clinton you'd have a civil war.

Plenty of people have wronged the Clintons and gotten away with it, starting with that uppity nigger in the White House.

I guess. I might be reading too much into this, but it looks as if they were trying to prepare the public for that exact scenario

>Goyim, we chose Hillary because you voted wrong, and we care about you. Surely Trump would be literally Hitler and Hill is the best for you

People voted ?

3M aliens, and how many DEAD people have voted for her ?
Some estimate 10M fake votes...

Her plan is to groom to Chelsea who will go on to lose to Ivanka.

Except for one man.

>wronged
>not lynched
pick one

Now that I'm thinking of it Sam Hyde called Chelsea Clinton ugly and he got away with it.

Except she didn't win the election. California and New York voting so heavily in favor means nothing. US elections are based around the 50 individual states votes, not the total national vote. We wouldn't have an electoral college if the overall vote meant anything.

>Like everywhere else.

No, dude, eastern Europe (Visegrad) is calm, no niggers, no muslims...

>Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world

Merkel is a high-ranking Stazi agent, who have been set, when west Germany has been overruled by the east Germany... (did you think it was opposite? poor dude...)

Merkel is just an American puppet, and as in Marshall plan, americans now want Germany to rise, so it works together...

Merkel is jewish (I've seen her video speaking in Knesset in hebrew, starting "thank you for my speaking in mother language..." ), this is why she with other jews (Soros, Schulz, Merkel, ...) is working hard to invite people to Europe.

Kalergi plan to destroy European nations and replace them by afro-asiatic brown sub-humans, who will be easily governed by jewish elite. Kalergi's Paneuropa is still functional, and it awards politicians their prize and those accept it: Van Rompuy, Merkel, Juncker... They are activelly perpetrating Kalergi plan - please use Google to lookup, what is it about...

>entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.
No ! Their weapon is in their pants. They came to genetically and culturally destroy white people, on intent.
Only men came. They breed very numerously.
Look at Sweden, it is a failed country, imigrant-feminazi hell.
Not so far and germany will look as Sweden, if you do not say STOP.

I know. I was just saying that it appears they want to pull that move "because if you knew better you'd have voted Hill, you racist goyim". You wouldn't believe the amount of shilling we get in Spain about your elections (everywhere really)

Hi mohammed, enjoying the islamic state of Germany?

This

Its literally two rich people in deadlock with eachother

Trumps private security force is probably fighting clinton assassains as we speak in an attempt to save trump from """suicide"""

>the head villain always takes their anger and frustration out on their henchmen after losing

So Soros will kill Clinton?