HOLY SHIT NIGGERS IT"S HAPPENING!!!

HOLY SHIT NIGGERS IT"S HAPPENING!!!

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/21/calexit-supporters-submit-ballot-proposal-california-secede/

it's too late for that

Trump will just invade them.

He's not opposed to using economic sanctions on countries to get what he wants, and California imports things like food and water from the rural states.

>Californians secede during one of the worst droughts in recent memory

Y'all gon get fuqqed

What a stupid fucking idea triggered by assmad faggots just because they lost an election.

I fucking hate this state.

t. Californian

Not gonna happen, the electorate doesn't support it.

No one here talks about it at all.

You faggots have a better chance of memeing us into the ocean.

That is all the more reason for them to leave.

The wall just got 400 miles longer.

Any official that puts this on a ballot will get tried for treason.

It will never be put to a vote

DAMN IT I THOUGHT YOU MEANT AN EARTHQUAKE IN CALI

kek
you're alright, ludwig

It's not going to happen
Californian Republicans are going to vote against them and democrats will realize that it just means a redder US.
If they do secede then the red counties will probably ask for annexation and the California country will just consist of the bay area
Not to mention that it will mean disaster for them because of the major drought they're in.
Also the US has too many military bases in there and probably won't want to let them go

FUCK NCR

Deport Californians when?
pls get them out.

t. Washington.

It's only happening with a lot of bloody violence and help from outsiders who want the U.S to fail and we don't really have guns in California nor do we have a solid base that would tolerate allies that make gays fly.

Most Democrats don't even care about the social issues (remember prop 8), they just want the gibmedats and succeeding from the union is very counterproductive to that.

Furthermore, the moment that we did somehow magically succeed, we would be invaded by both the U.S. government and the cartels looking for new stomping grounds and fuck any chance of that happening.

Shit, even if we did do everything lawfully, there is no reason why Trump wouldn't just invade us and kill our leaders because we don't actually care enough to defend ourselves.

It's just not going to happen.

Nobody is willing to die over this. We have no god, no country, no heritage here.

I hope they secede so that the US will then violently annex them back.

So let me get this this straight. A bunch of Mexicans crossed our border, shit out kids, let the rest of their families follow. And now they want to make one of our states secede from our nation?

We killed each other over niggers once. Do this spics really think they can do this?

Even if they did somehow secede what's stopping the rest of the country from taking it back? They only have imaginary guns there.

>Democrats in the now 49 state union lose every election for the next century

They're really not thinking this through.

Also, pretty much every county that doesn't have waterfront on the Pacific will be seceding themselves and joining Nevada or Oregon, both of whom would readily accept them.

>California leaves
>California fails
>New California Revolution happens
>NC government asks to rejoin the union
>God Emperor Trump saves them mercifully
>"Hah, that'll get those faggots voting Republican for 200 years"

There'd be no probably about it, they'd level the state to hold onto those bases.

>submit ballot proposal
>must gain majority vote by Californian residents
>must pass with majority vote through the house
>must pass with majority vote through the senate
>President must not veto.

lmfao I'll just be sure move by 2050 then

Their democratic leaders would never let them leave. they'd lose all their power.

>A bunch of Mexicans crossed our border, shit out kids, let the rest of their families follow. And now they want to make one of our states secede from our nation?

Replace 'mexicans' with 'russians' and you have the Crimea conflict in a nutshell.

>A stupid fucking idea triggered by assmad faggots

A cornerstone of California politics and legislation

CAESAR WILL TRAMPLE THE DEGENERATES.

Why canada and not Mexico?

Since they let mexicans vote there, it would be a genius way to set it up for annexation by mexico.

Would be hilarious if california went 3rd world due to their resistance of voter id.

Have fun, Cali

If Mexicans went back to Mexico and all the liberals just moved to Sweden this place would be amazing.

>Let them secede
>Build wall
>They get enriched by mexicans and collapse
>Without California US is now one party republican reich

I don't see the downsides.

Never gonna happen

t. US Navy

Thanks Drump. Murka is ded. No moni

Then the rest of the states in the union should help their based cali bros out and cut the state off like the cancer it is.

Lol, good luck getting water.

it's never going to happen because:

1. Jerry (and our next Governor Tony Villa) wants $40 billion in USDOT money for CAHSR
2. Democrats won't actually try to break the Union (again)
3. Democrats cannot take on the AFL (who does a fuckload of work for the feds in CA)

yes, fucking ANYTHING can get on the CA ballot, even stupid shit that will be ignored and struck down in the courts. It's an indictment against direct democracy. Y'all wouldn't even want CA to leave anyway, because then prop 13 would be repealed and there would be a mass exodus of Jews to Portland, Vegas and Phoenix.

pic unrelated but it's a good book on how politics in CA works

>tfw this guarantees a Republican government for generations to come

if that happen, they gonna get the big one

I'm gonna sign the damn referendum. And fucking cackle as this shit state all burns down around me

>The Oregon measure has language that would be open to forming a new nation with other states and Canadian provinces, including California.

Why Canada why not Mexico?

FUCKING THIS
It's bound to happen sometime soon already

the "secession" would include only the major cities. Everywhere else would be American loyalists or will be seized by them within a few days. The cities would be completely cut off and would crumble from within once they started to run out of food. If we let them all starve and kill each other then California would finally be a nice place to live again.

as long as we get to build a wall to keep cali out i support it

>The entire conflict makes sense now

oh

As a resident Californian, I personally volunteer to help build a wall around this cesspool and lure as many college professors and indie game developers to the cite with promises of Amontillado.

>Gonna meme them all to death
You're giving us ideas, user. We must find a way to crash a state, with no survivors.

Secession is always a good thing

KEK I THRUS WHAT LITTLE DIGITS I HAVE FOR YOU, THE GOD OF CHAOS, TO FORM CALEXIT INTO REALITY, FOR ALL NEED MORE CHAOS. PRAISE KEK AND SHADILAY.

Are you fucking stupid? Wake me up when these earthquakes are over. You literally caused this and you say ah hurr durr let's reward them even more

Good fucking riddance.
The Northern part of Cali will just have their own secession from the Southern part. The North either goes by their own or rejoins the US, and the South gets swarmed with Mexicans and dies because of dehydration.
Then the large cities are left without US funding and protection. And every US Presidential Election will be much easier to win for the Republicans.

As much as I would to see ComBloc California fall into the ocean I would march rather march on it and push all living humans into the ocean and drown them first. If they think the Feds will let them secede from the Union they really have started believing their own tripe about the American Civil War being fought over Slavery.

>California fails
That's where you're wrong.

Meme them i to the ocean. We need to do this.

I'm okay with this

California would take all the illegals and eventually serve as a sacrifice and warning to the USA

I'm sorry things didn't work out between us, Cali. Listen, it's been great, but you know what's best for you.

Listen, you can keep Hollywood, but I'm going to have to redivert the Colorado.

So what does it actually take for a state to secede from the union? I assume the union doesn't just let them go.

>Nor Cal secedes from California and partitions the USA for protection.
>Civil War 2.0

Its not even funny because of how true it is

going no where tx

>A state that struggles mightily to get fresh water
>Succeeding without aid

Calexit is a dumb name.

Caleave is better.

Enjoy all of the water and taxpayers you have there. Oh wait

>2 off from quints
Best be careful mate, you almost went and did it there.

I'd like nothing more than to see that turd of a state secede. Looks like we'll be needing another wall Mr. Trump.

>California imports things like food and water from the rural states.
HA
you do understand we are the ones that are feeding you people non corn right?

doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

>california secedes
>have no water
>have very little food they actually grow - certainly not enough to support their massive urban sprawl
>every liberal leftie cuck across the US moves over to CA in droves thinking it'll be their perfect liberal utopia
>what little food and water they had left runs out even faster
>trump refuses any and all deals for clemency or trade, lets them stew in the mess they're making for themselves
>massive hordes of spics and liberal arts students can't run a country as it turns out
>starve while the rich who spurred this all on either holed themselves up in their gated communities or just left entirely a long time ago
>US comes back 50-odd years later, cleans out what's left of the feral CA population after they submitted to cannibalistic barbarism decades ago and take the state back over

I can only hope.

>what the fuck is the midwest

>California Succeeds
>Loses Military
>America Invades
>Captures California
>California forced to pay war reparations

Kek will confirm this happening

I don't think he'd refuse trade, I think California would have NOTHING to trade

yah... thanks for the almonds

>Trump sends the entire US military to California and drags everyone screaming from their homes into a giant burn-pile

Only those with Trump bumper stickers or MAGA hats will be spared

redpill me on CA politics.
As an outsider (moved to CA a few years ago) I've noticed that there used to be a very deeply conservative founding in the northern area. Not so much in the south where LA and SD are.
Ironically SF is now the most liberal place on earth... I feel bad.
I mean just looking at coit tower brings chills. The fasces bas-relief, the flags, the esoteric elitist clubs... God I wish I lived in SF before the libshits took over.
DO you have a book on that?

corn, that is what.

Don't be silly user, don't you want some vegan spring rolls and fresh kale?

Fuck off faggot.
They will all die many deaths before this happens.
Do you think the wetbacks are going to fight in this war? They wouldnt even fight to fix their own country.

The mid west, the south east, we all grow a bunch of food with a lot more landmass devoted to it than Cali does.

>CA literally turning into an identity politics situation via state breakup/secession format

Fuggg, I'm really loving the end of 2016.

and tomatoes
and lettuce
and rice
and avocados
and watermelon
and oranges
and grapes
and wine
and onions
and potatoes

They aren't even activated.

Yeah good job retard, take credit from the people who voted trump. But keep thinking that it's you who worked those farms.

Farmers and food districts are unilaterally republican, check the voting map you absolute autist.

Just try it you uneducated Californian hicks--this Union can't be broken.

The San Francisco Bay will run red with the blood of traitors. Also whatever color AIDS is when it gets in water.

All things grown everywhere else in this country in greater amounts.

You seriously won't be missed.

Are they aware they rely on Colorado for water?

All things other states do better, with the exception of wine

So nothing other than what's grown locally and readily available at every roadside farmers market in the south east

Californian fag here.

I'm going to vote for Calexit. just to see California to burn to ground. Faster the better.

In all sincerity, we should just let them go if they want to leave. I am almost completely certain the God-Emperor could work out a deal with Cali to keep the military bases over there. It is seriously a win-win; all these jackasses fapping to their portraits of Sherman are out of their minds. Let California go and let them be a case study in why die-hard leftism doesn't work while we get to go on with 55 fewer liberal electoral votes.

So, Jefferson stays with US right?

All that shit can be grown anywhere in the southeast. It's just grown in CA because there are so many illegals to pick it.

I hope Mexico annexes it.

>calicuck furiously defending that shithole of a state
I have family there, I would do my best to get them out, but fuck that vapid state.

How you planning on watering them?
How you planning on fixing things when a wildfire, earthquake, or other natural disaster occurs?
How you going to stop the US military from coming in putting and end to your little revolt? With you pussified guns that can't even accept a magazine without disassembly?

Yea, that can't be grown everywhere else.
Try harder.
Enjoy not having a steady, fresh water stream.

i bet they will legalize child pedophilia in California

>california youth are 80% non white
>california is an illegal immigrant magnet

let them go

If you want to buy bad quality product maybe. I live in NC. Most things that come from Cali taste like shit.

Please let this happen. Nobody wants them. Farewell to the land of fruits and nuts.