Marijuana is cancer to society and is evil because people on it don't realize that they slowly become autistic and...

Marijuana is cancer to society and is evil because people on it don't realize that they slowly become autistic and obese. I am right and you are a pothead who should move to the Philippines and feel Duterte's wrath.

It is for nu-males. Alpha males drink coffee and occasional light amounts of alcohol. Wannabe Alphas use cocaine and binge drink. Nu-males are exclusively on psychedelics, opioids, opiates, and cannabis.

before and after marijuana

dude just because your too square to reach an erection doesn't mean the whole world should stop fucking having sex

weed... not even once

Scythians were the original white people and they smoked weed every day. Your argument is invalid.

I used weed to cope with PTSD after being sexually molested multiple times as a child, I wasn't able to orgasm until I tried it in college

I agree that potheads are annoying fucks but I've tried other psychiatric medications and nothing has lifted my burden like cannabis, I can feel emotions, all of them, sadness, happiness, anger, before I was just numb

Stop posting Ivan you're making me cringe

>implying you wouldn't

>304 replies and 56 images omitted

She looks like trailer trash on the right tbqh.

Fwiw, Sessions is anti-legalization.

marijuana is love, marijuana is life

Nigger, I know Burgistan is a fucking horrid hellhole, but honestly, the hashies we smoke over here has the exact opposite effect of what you are >implicating

And no I'm not crazy enough to provide sauce on my claims, you'll have to go /out/ and look for yourself this time, big man

I smoke weed usually before bed maybe 3 or 4 nights a week.. i dont drink alcohol or caffeine... just smoke weed when the day is done & as I begin to chill out for the night. I'm probably the chilliest guy in my city.

Ive smoked weed using Bill Clintons presidential matches I got when I met him in 1998

Recreational marijuana is ultimately bad for society. It passivates and pacifies people, is unhealthy, is proven to be a gateway drug, and above all, it promotes an anti-establishment culture lacking in discipline and morals.

Educate yourself.

smoking weed makes you become a nigger

and it makes you gay. Like not homosexual, but actually gay

How is pacifying the undisciplined and immoral a bad thing?

let me reword. *Recreational Marijuana is cancer

So we should smoke meth like hitler did???

I have been a pothead and I woke up and I was a cancer when I smoked weed. My parents should have disowned me or honor killed me. Now I am honorable again. I have done more drugs in 1 week than most could imagine in a lifetime. I have been places and seen things that cannot be undone. Life is perfected with order, and drugs create chaos.

Yeah, no, i'm just going to watter my Weed seedlings some more. Bye.

caffeine hard work and sex is my vice now. life has been pretty good ever since i stopped using immoral drugs.

No it doesnt.. cough syrup & alcohol is how you become one.

You're are out of touch with reality.

have fun becoming more useless to society than you already are

Noooooooo

drugs are bad. speaking from experience

M O D E R A T I O N

But our lungs have cbd receptors, perfect for inhaling marijuana

also, i firmly believe that cannabis is the cause and source of liberalism. you have to be stoned to be that big of a pussy

These people are undisciplined and immoral because we have a society that doesn't do enough to counter toxic culture, nor does it do enough to promote traditional culture. One of the measures to countering such culture is keeping marijuana banned.

and my ass has a crack, perfect for penis.

yes, the moderate amount of marijuana is not even once

Dam you probably got molested by your grandpa who use to smoked weed... Why are you such a tool?

Everyone I know who smokes weed is chill af, and only 1 of them is black & hes not a libtard.

>coffee and occasional light amounts of alcohol

holy fuck that is the most blue pilled thing I've ever read

Whatever floats your boat faggot user. Do what you love, you silly faggot

actually sir, it is a potent combination of all three, with crack as a possibility. Pro negroes have access to MDMA or "Molly" Source: was nigger, now am back to non niggerdom.

have fun becoming a slave to a plant

which is what a blue pilled person would say before they become red pilled. I pump coffee, and drink beer with dinner and while watching sports. No binging. Keeps me a well oiled machine

Just stopped smoking myself and it is bad for you. You want to get home work faster but fuck your family you just want to roll one then you start playing video games and having friends come match and your wife will be sitting bored in the corner thinking of texting another dude and not to mention its way to expensive for a plant

my theory is it deactivates parts of your brain and brings your cognitive levels to that of a pre-pubescent child.

Sounds like binging

Caffeine is the worlds most consumed drug and alcohol is a poison.

Go drink 99% isopropyl

Marijuana is fine. Any drug is fine. The fan base for anything is terrible. Anyone who smokes weed and is a dead beat probably is a dead beat first and smoke to cope with their failures, not the other way around

not true. While your case occurs, there is equal and greater opportunity for it to cause someone destined for greatness to become complacent and lethargic.

go drink some vinyl chloride

Have fun becoming a slave to alcohol, they want you to drink, they want you to be numb faggot user, they dont want you to come up with any bright ideas.. just drink your alcohol you could buy on every corner & get in line you blue pill sheeple. This is what they want you to do. Drown your thoughts, sorrows, ideas & organs in poison.

>slowly become autistic and obese

all those edges
tippy tip of a tipped hat to you (YOU)