Who the fuck is Richard Spencer...

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer, and why is he suddenly being called "a leading member of the alt-right" or even "founder of the alt-right"? No one knows who the fuck this guy is.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right
news.vice.com/story/watch-richard-spencer-rally-the-alt-right-america-is-white-peoples-creation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go ask the Alt-Right.

he's either a plant or completely retarded

fpbp

Get a snipe and a jackalope while you're at it.

10 threads in an hour on this subject
CTR pushing this hard huh.

nice suit

Nobody knows who the fuck he is.
He's been posted here before, but no way he's the "leader" of the "alt-right". Honestly Alex Jones would be more plausible to accuse.
Probably just the media trying to find someone to use.

No idea who this guy is but his haircut is made of faggot. hid n slid

Seriously, I didn't question the first couple threads but this is some fucking comical concern trolling.

He's been around for years. Sup Forums was never far right enough to really care.

Controlled opposition

RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.
>RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

t. jew disinfo agent

>implying this isn't TRSEF shilling again

Never trust people with a political cause

What an opportunistic little fag - and that's coming from someone who sucks cock on the daily.

>This is your leader, goyim

I have no idea who this guy is

kys autist

He literally coined the term, faggot.

>TRS shilling against Spencer
I just checked the forums, nothing there about Sup Forums

Pic related

There used to be a time when the alt-right meant Jared Taylor, Richard Spender, Kevin Mcdonald, Ramzpaul, etc. The alt-right was a thing before Sup Forums and pepe

>man who tells others to remain crypto, be non-violent, and always report anything illegal is an FBI plant

>muh white ethnostate
>muh white nationalism
>muh white birth rates
>muh alternative right

I have no clue who this guy is but does he like legal immigrants from Central America?

definitely the kikes pushing this. never heard of him before today.
PLANT.

SAGE, REPORT HIDE, SPAM ALL PLANT THREADS

Oh he did? Ok. Let's see your source. Condition: must be from a site/blog/Facebook or twitter account controlled by the man directly. Now go, you lying faggot.

Trump won because of us. What you don't realize is that most of you have been riding our coat tails, its hilarious how many of you don't even know that we exist. Every single thread where the Alt-Right is mentioned there will be a horde of clueless retards who think Milo is behind it.

We popularized the term Cuckservative. He had hundreds of twitter sock accounts using the phrase, sending it to MSM outlets. We used it so heavily that through a concerted and planned attack we got it to appear on Google trends, then mainstream news outlets began actually talking about it everywhere. We destroyed Jeb's social media presence. We were hecklers at Ted Cruz rallies who turned out in support of Trump.

When the establishment GOP attacked Trump for his stance on immigration we were the ones who put forth an organized effort to attack them. We demonized them for being sellouts. Marco, Jeb, Cruz, all the GOP donors. You disorganized ineffectual faggots didn't do anything except maybe jump on the band wagon of the Twitter raids that we planned months in advance.

You are fucking nobody.

Everyone who's a white nationalist knows him. Stop making these threads.

Unless we have people with the balls to _take out_ controlled opposition like Spencer and keep our house clean, the alt-right and everything it stands for will deteriorate pretty fast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternative_Right
He's been using the label for 6 years

It's seriously amazing how the term "alt-right" has suddenly been splattered everywhere by the MSM. I can hardly go on the internet without being barraged with tedious blub about the latest villain of the week

I told you guys alt-right term was a bad idea. Shit like this is why.

>the alt-right and everything it stands for will deteriorate pretty fast.
exactly, we MUST protect our western, Judaeo-Christian values

The term is older than that.

You can smell the LARPing newfag in your post.

Get the fuck back to reeeddit. I guarantee you aren't 20 years old.

Cognitive dissonance cluster bomb. Liberals can't believe they lost so they're reinventing reality because it's easier than changing their minds.

he founded alternative-right.com.

BUT he also changed the domain to Radix... so while Spencer makes this claim, he clearly had no idea that the term would blow up like it has.

Hello Richard, how obvious

Who the shit is Richard Spencer? I have saw this faggot posted twice today.

This. I really don't think I have ever seen this level of blatant shilling on Sup Forums before.

This. Why would TRS which holds reverence for spencer suddenly turn on him based on a CNN doctored quote and a video of him going "HEIL"

I bet he's CIA

its literally another attempt to wrest control of a new movement that defeated them, see the Neo-conservatives

Oh another thread. CTR trying to and divide and conquer "the alt-right" yet again. .

hes either a retard reddfuge who only knows of TRS as a boogeyman, or a seriosly upset Persian Ironmarcher

>Posting a pic of a Jewish bimbo
>Shilling for an obvious FBI plant
kys kike

Lurk more ctr. Sad!

Charismatic leader of neo-opposition appears out of thin air...
Somehow claiming e-celeb "think-tank" status...
Smells like an Asset/Actor
Shouldn't take /pol long to pull his card...
who is paying his "appearance" fees and booking his "speaking engagements".
Hmmm
where he went to school?

Let me guess,
The KKK has endorsed him already?

>Inb4 what cha doin rabbi?

LOOK AT THIS GUYS! He's obviously trying to discredit the alt right, we don't talk like this!! Compare him to Milo, Alex Jones or Paul Joseph Watson. This guy is trying to put the people against us news.vice.com/story/watch-richard-spencer-rally-the-alt-right-america-is-white-peoples-creation

Pic related is for you to read this

Oh look, its Milo fags/or jews trying to subvert again.

>Milo and Spencer being enemies
lol

Shut up asshole, you work for them!

He created the term u fags

>a jew and two jew shills
christ, the easily fooled, newfag influx Trump brought has made you rusty

CONTROLLED

OPPOSITION

RICHARD
SPENCER
IS
A
SHILL

they are, milo is into cuckservative "not racist! pls!" stuff.

Richard Spencer is redpilled and proud.
He don't care about the media shaming him for defending the existence and interests of his people.

So the alt-right is dead now?

yeah, its the political equivalent of sweden

Can't believe Millennial Woes actually fell for this scam, I fucking suspected it as soon as I saw him stop analyzing the cultural decline and go for the retarded American white power bullshit but I didn't know he'd be so stupid to actually get this far in league with them.

HEY GUY CNN IS PICKING THIS UP.
SO CTR MY FUCKIN ASS.
THIS IS GONNA BE ALL OVER THE NEWS TOMORROW. WE ARE DOING DAMAGE CONTROL BECAUSE THIS FBI FUCKER JUST FUCKED US IN THE ASS AND FUCKED TRUMPS 2ND TERM IN THE ASS...AND YOU ARE GOING ON ABOUT CTR AND SHIT..GET FUCKING REAL AND WAKE THE FUCK UP LIL BOY.
WE JUST GOT FUCKED HARD BY SOME WHINEY FAGGOT.

Richard Spencer is a dipshit who thinks reading Sup Forums-like pasta in public is a good idea.

>Can't believe Millennial Woes actually fell for this scam
Are you just a living knee-jerk reaction or have you ever thought he might be right?

This.

For a guy I've never seen mentioned on this site before, he sure has picked up a strong following real quickly.

A closeted faggot who doesn't believe in national borders.

It's pretty clear he doesn't have the slightest idea what the true RaHoWa will be

If you don't know Richard your a fucking newfag or a reddit cuck. He has been around for many years.

When his audience is essentially /reddit/ its not that surprising. The obsessively self-aware and self-deprecating members of Sup Forums, not easily wooed by meme spouting, are already at his point or further beyond, and the basic normies will already be literally shaking the second they find out he is a "white-anything" and are a lost cause. Hes aiming for that middle ground where the younger brothers and pewdiepie viewers lie.

And if you were a true fascist you'd realize he's a fucking joke.

Who, Spencer or Woes? I'm just disappointed that he fell in with that crowd.

dont punch right, no need to do the left's job for them

Your a fucking faggot attacking your base like a fucking liberal. People needs those guys to start leaning right and slowly becoming fash

Woes. The exact same thing is happening to Molyneux; intelligent people change their minds when presented with more convincing arguments. The only "alt-right" people who are not, at the lest, implicitly pro-white, are the people like Milo or Sargon of Blackdad, who just want to be "edgy" anti-sjws attacking low-hanging fruit without ever being truly controversial.

/r/the_donald LEAVE FAGGOTS
>/r/the_donald LEAVE FAGGOTS

>t. Shlomoshekelsteinawitzenbergman

You know how in every movie about skinheads, there are always those rich guys in suits behind the scenes organizing their shit and using them for their dirty work, and they don't give a shit about the ideology or anything, they're just the same corrupt elite as everywhere?

When I say "that crowd", I mean those.

>Ezra levant
>Cernovich
>molyjew
>PJW
Who cares? Don't be a lemming and follow these (((lawyers))) and other scum.

Just caught them reporting this on CNN, kek. Our frog god will crush these false prophets.

That shit is always going to occur. Its ridiculous to denounce the only people who are not actively trying to replace you with 3rd worlders, because you object to the idea that its not entirely selfless and they might stand to gain something from it.

>Who the fuck is Richard Spencer, and why is he suddenly being called "a leading member of the alt-right" or even "founder of the alt-right"?
Because back in the day him and Jared Taylor were the original alt-right....Jared Taylor more so than Spencer in my opinion.
They were doing this shit before it was cool.
They are OGs of the real alt-right.

>Judaeo-Christian
>Judaeo

Nice trolling

Who the fuck is Jared Taylor? More controlled opposition?

The only alt-right I know is MILO

>The only alt-right I know is MILO
>MILO
Nice trolling

The alt-right never existed in the first place. It's a gigantic and elaborate strawman. Thought you guys of all people would know this.

This. Clearly some sort of CTR raid is ongoing. Brace yourself, be of good courage.

I think Cernovich is alright. Closest person to ACTUALLY being /ourguy/ if I had to pick an e celeb or otherwise.

Dumbass, alt-right is a big tent of every types where you don't punch right they're your allies.

You need to leave. This is my law.

What do you think, Kek?

Is he 'controlled opposition'?

Like we give a shit? We never started calling ourselves "alt right." It was a label foisted upon us by the media looking to pin a disparate group of people with with differing viewpoints into one neat package. I can take it or leave it.

What do you think, Kek?

Is he an opportunist who wants publicity?

Lies. Link the evidence then, you faggot

I was going to say how funny it was to hear 'controlled opposition' in a place where Alex Jones is a hero.

Kek, are you going to smite him?

If he's a controlled opposition to "take us down", what is their end game? I mean if someone wanted to make everyone on Sup Forums seem like full blown crazy people then all they have to do is just show someone the Sup Forums catalog on any given day.
So again, what's the point? We're already viewed as basement dwelling no life Nazi sociopaths so why? We can't sink lower than this.

HE DOESNT MATTER, LET HIM TAKE THE HEAT AND RETREAT, MORE OF US WILL RISE IN HIS PLACE

We already won in america, if normie friends kavetch, mention some of the reasonable points he has raised in the past, if they talk about the KKK, mention the fact that the KKK isnt real, has 100 members, 99 of which are fbi informants, seed the meme and disable their disgust reflex.

#NOTMYBOI

The guy is literally running a Ponzi scheme, look up his membership costs and his secret power club.
Someone had a forum link that explained everything

Wasnt he commenly refered to as dickie spencer? I cant remember

There is no such thing as the alt right, i warned ypu about the labels if any they should mention Sup Forums or that idiot organization, he doesnt represent us.
>but milo its an ally!
Told you, that sodomite was publishing about the alt-right like no tomorrow linking us on his articles every single fucking time