HAPPENING!!!!!!!

Kanye West Hospitalized!!!!!!

>A source familiar with the case said Los Angeles police responded to a medical welfare call about 1:20 p.m. (4:20 p.m. ET). No criminal activity was involved; the decision to hospitalize West was for his own health and safety, the sources said.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856?cid=eml_nbn_20161121

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/music/2016/11/21/kanye-west-saint-pablo-tour-canceled/94215358/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's gonna "commit suicide" later

>oy vey you are not thinking right goyim take these pills we will hold you for your own safety until you are better in the head

it's nothing. he stuck his head too far up his own arse and got lodged at the shoulders

>medical welfare call

jesus, you give can blacks a recording contract worth tens of millions of dollars and they still claim welfare.

Is it possible to OD on red pills?

JAY-Z'S KILLERS GOT EM

OH FUCK

Fuck someone predicted this shit

Did he get himself smoted?

He must know something about Hillary Clinto--

No but it's possible to break the conditioning and get suicided by your Marxist handlers

Can't blame them on using a system that hands them that shit on a silver platter.

usatoday.com/story/life/music/2016/11/21/kanye-west-saint-pablo-tour-canceled/94215358/

> He went on to criticize Jay Z, Hillary Clinton, Mark Zuckerberg and radio stations, the latter for not giving air time to artists such as Frank Ocean and Kid Cudi, who joined him onstage.

Kek.

jews got him

rip in piece kanye

If Charlie sheen could then sure

AW SHIT we knew it! He's gonna get rekt like Tupac.

he took the red pill

he probably tried to dive into the ocean to get some fish sticks and had to be restrained

his agent(s) are just covering his ass

its nothing

Crazy nigger finally tried to off himself after destroying his career.

A shame he didn't go full hero.

He got Jewed

Kanye got got. RIP in peace you wonderful wonderful nigger

announcing reports is a bannable offense you retarded leaf

PR cover for his Trump statements.

pure coincidence

reported

HE MIGHT BE A CRAZY NIGGER BUT HE'S *OUR* CRAZY NIGGER. Sup Forums WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM, HIS HANDLERS ARE TRYING TO KILL HIM.

He did go on and on about Jay Z sending killers after him in his rant...

>a medical welfare call
So someone else had him hauled in to the hospital. Most big name stars usually have enough power to prevent this kind of intervention, perhaps he was actually suicidal or maybe he really is being managed by handlers to prevent him from saying more offbase shit publicly.

Accept Yeezus into your hearts. He ran the record changers out of the temple.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIT

#NotMyYeezy

O shit...Someone post that Kanye West prediction post from Sup Forums. They're gonna do something to Kanye!

Kek vult. Pray for the nigger though.

why are they feuding abgain?

this is what happens when you get redpilled too hard too fast, you have to stick to a daily regimen of lower doses

#pray4kanye

I'm okay with this because I don't want to see him run in 2020.

I'm not kidding when I say there is a real chance he can win the presidency

I'm calling publicity stunt, like the jewelry theft in Paris. Still, he helped make this an interesting week.

Kanye supports Trump and Jay-Z can't take it.

Honestly I wish Ye cut his ties with him sooner, he outgrew Jay-Z years ago

gotcha

Jew handlers. This is the music industry we are talking about

suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times

If only he knew there was a better way than going out with 3 shotgun blasts to the back of the head after jumping into the ocean from a helicopter with cement bricks tied to his legs...

>one of the most influential pop figures atm
>speaks in support of trump
>hospitalized

Ttthhhhiiiiiissssssssss

Yeah, it's called vitiligo

He's always been redpilled as fuck, it's just that normal interviews never last long enough for him to get the rants really going or the interviewers desperately try to calm him down, it was only a matter of time before he started dropping the pills on the unwashed masses.

doesn't he do shit like this all the time?
hes just a memer r-right..?

WHAT DID THEY DO TO OUR GUY?

SOMETHING WRONG

I HOLD MY HEAD

Friendly reminder Kanye never used to be a normie magnet and was very close with Dave Chapelle

Kanye is aware of the Jew

Holy fucking shit

He can die happy knowing he has tasted that sweet Kim K pussy and asshole

The Kardassians are into drama mode. If Kanye really is broke, the Mother must be trying to break up Kanye's marriage, so his wife can leave him. They either need the ratings for the show, or else the Mother has found someone richer for the daughter to remarry.

he ded

Y'all remember when Kim K. expressed second thoughts on voting for Hillary after talking to Caitlin/Bruce Jenner? AND THEN SHE GOT ROBBED. Message sent.

Marxists and Jews are both one and the same

I told you guys to be investigating into Hollywood and the "Truman show"

this
google cathy koreana white

>He's gonna "commit suicide" later
Checking in or the gay fish cure from based Pence.

He's going to be a straight fish now.

That was a ISIS kidnapping attempt actually. not a "robbery".

>having to be handcuffed

LEAVE YEEZY ALONE GLOBALIST SCUM REEEEEEEEE

oh this faggot again.

I hope this is just really well disguised bait cause that's not what welfare meant in that sentence

is it too late for kanye?

>calls out the people behind the veil in concert
>Gets hospitalized

Merely a coincidence, amirite? ;^]

Nothing to see goy

Dont bother looking into it

Its literally nothing

mkultra

>reading about his 'rant'
>all the comment sections on all the websites have the same top comment that basically goes like: "IS HE MENTALLY ILL? I WONDER IF HE IS OFF HIS MED"

>ITS THE JEWSS
Is Sup Forums really too stupid to realize what is habbening?! They are going to claim he had a mental breakdown and that's the only reason he supported Trump. They are threatening him with his life so he took the easy way out
>claim to have a mental breakdown
>jk I don't really support trump it was just a mental breakdown

too woke to live. It's a shame, he could have broken the conditioning. If he lives he'll come back like Dave Chapelle and be "on message".

Not to mention he was out bashing facebook and specifically zuckerberg, it definitely seems like something is going on.

>he's crazy! we had to restrain him and take him away, we had no choice!

Holy FUCK this is starting to get too real for me phams

>expressed second thoughts on voting for Hillary after talking to Caitlin/Bruce Jenner

they manipulated him into becoming a tranny to fit their agenda, but he kept saying conservative opinions so framed him for a negligent homicide, and now he's redpilling the whole family

So they're going to reprogram him?

>Kanye West is 'handcuffed and hospitalized for his own safety after suffering severe sleep deprivation'
>suffering severe sleep deprivation
>SUFFERING SEVERE SLEEP DEPRIVATION

WHEN YOU SO WOKE ON THE MEDIA JEWS

Pls kek, smite him

chapelle was walking a fine motherfucker of a line with his snl shit

nigga's hanging with saint julian now

Kanye is one of us now

He will enjoy the protection of KEK

The jews couldn't risk a billion dollar asset going rogue.

they're gonna replace him like with miley cyrus

THEY'VE GOTTEN TO HIM

YE BLESS

Is black people gonna get woke to the red pill?

Kek, good one

>psychiatric evaluation

So is kanye gonna become the next Kat Williams?

dat flakka

Kanye will name the Jew

dublès confirm

>
>is it too late for kanye?

Hopefully.

His 15 minutes of fame are up.

Now ritual sacrifice via hollywood gossip

PRAISE KEK

Its okay, he's just going in for some reprogramming. He'll be back to his old, militant leftist self again in no time

No, but it would be very painful

>Now ritual sacrifice via hollywood gossip
What a horrible way to die

Witnessed.

Turns out suddenly becoming red-pilled was just a sign of the onset of schizophrenia.

It happens more than you might think.

Confirmed

Cocainye.