Remember when reddit stole rage comics from Sup Forums, and it permanently became associated with reddit...

Remember when reddit stole rage comics from Sup Forums, and it permanently became associated with reddit, and basically hated by Sup Forums?

That's what this guy is doing to the alt right. Good job, you reckless meme-spouting faggots. The rest of Sup Forums already hates us as it is. Fix this shit now.

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascistnews.net/2016/02/06/crack-in-the-facade-how-splits-in-the-white-nationalist-movement-can-help-anti-fascists/
youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=6AdUDcpd_y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off JIDF

8ch
.net
/trs/

Antifa Shill

antifascistnews.net/2016/02/06/crack-in-the-facade-how-splits-in-the-white-nationalist-movement-can-help-anti-fascists/

Much alt right!

See
It's a 4 way shilling war.

Nazi? No I'm an alt righter! Mlady we love Jews homosexuals and fat, I mean thicc women!

Richard Spencer is a plant trying to discredit nationalism. Spreading the fucking word.

He also supported REMAIN during the EU referendum. Obvious fucking shill.

He coined the term alt-right

Idiot, I'm against the idea of the alt-right. Look at the board I linked.

This. I'm sick of Alt-Right faggots acting like this is their safespace hugbox.

Fuck off back to TRS or the Daily Stormer

We don't give a fuck about the label alt-right.

Why are there so many threads on this faggot?

Because he's making us look bad.

Seriously guys this is just embarrassing, and I say that as a former alt-righter. I can't be apart of this movement when these guys are making this movement look like a complete joke.

Yep. The alt-right is just as bad as the sjw crowd. They were useful for getting Trump elected, and they made some funny memes. Now they should fuck off back to whatever stormfag hole they climbed out of.

Yeah, that's right. I'm defending Donald Trump, whose family is mostly Jewish.

>That's what this guy is doing to the alt right.
He was the alt-right before anyone knew about it.
But you're too stupid to know that, so...

What the fuck is an alt-right? Fuck off with your gay meme labels.

You're being played, retard. He never referred to Jews as soulless golem. He was talking about the mainstream press, unless the mainstream press are now claiming that all journalists are Jews.

Watch the fucking Atlantic video. He was talking about journalists: youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

And who gives a fuck if two or three shitheads, possibly plants, throw up a Hitlergruß to an obviously sarcastic remark? Media report what they want, regardless of fact. Stop fucking falling for it.

The rest of Sup Forums gets 15% of unique hits on this website and 14% of them are /mlp/ and Sup Forums

>Media report what they want, regardless of fact.
I think this is one of the biggest misconceptions on the right.
The reason why MSM propaganda is so effective is because it generally reports partially true things and distorts them rather than telling outright lies.

The media coverage the public faces of the altright was not that offputting to normies up until now.
This will change

I'm not falling for anything, you moron.

It's the masses who will see these shitheads and be convinced that he represents the alt right by the media.

What kind of fucking retard labels themself as alt-right anyways - honestly you people give attention to this shit like it actually happens.

Alt-right started on 8 faggot leaf..

youtube.com/watch?v=6AdUDcpd_y4

Because Sup Forums is reddit now.

alt-right started long before 8 was a thing.
It started independent of imageboards.

> msm propaganda is so effective

>muh pr

le donald needs to go back

So the fuck what?
For a long time people have been disappointed with the Republican Party (before this faggot was old enough to suck sucks) and were join alternative right wing movements. he decided to give a name alt right in 2008 to already existing g movements.

However, when people talk about alt right, they tend to lump in things that wouldn't be approved by this fashy moron.

Alt right, like it or not , is used to describe any "right wing" ideology that doesn't fit into the Republican Party.

He doesn't get credit for the work that preceded him and all the work that he did t do just over a matter of semantics.

Alternative right wing groups have existed for a long time, he's not a genius because he took away the ernative

>before anyone knew about it
you'd have to define exactly what you mean by alt right, but there were alternative right wing groups in existence before this faggot was old enough to suck dicks.