This is the greatest thing that has ever happened. After running dry on the liberal tears following Trump's election...

This is the greatest thing that has ever happened. After running dry on the liberal tears following Trump's election, we now get to enjoy the collective cuckservative butthurt over 'muh Nazi salutes'. Bring it on boys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually the Democrats' secret weapon

You stupid Greek

Pay debnts
/thread

That video is on a lefty youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

This is unfortunate but I can't wait to see The Young Cucks having a field day with the "Hail Trump" bit.

They wanted to take over the GOP, they blew it. I kind of feel bad for people like Jared Taylor getting associated with this nonsense.

Well aren't you a special snowflake!

I agree. People like Jared Taylor and Charles Murray are too good for these losers.

Yeah we can enjoy a false flag made to make us all seem like autistic nazi larpers and give the image that trump is literally hitler, while giving out the votes of the masses back to the establishment shills because no one wants to be associated with autistic nazi larpers

You totally know what Jared Taylor wants better than him bruh. All those experts on Sup Forums with their basement dwelling analysis!

This is neo Sup Forums AKA r/the_donald

I bet you didn't even listen to his speech
Roman salutes were done in America before the Nazis.
Fucking turncoats

Look at me............I'm the denbts now.

Murray seemed like a cuck for being nevertrump but I'm starting to see the wisdom.
At the very least, not hanging out with Little richard's merry band of LARPers is smart.

Enjoy your nazi larping then instead of having an actual movement

Oh fuck. This ends with Spencer in a bunker yelling at his generals because Steiner won't mobilize, doesn't it?

But user, we ARE autistic nazi larpers

It's the Achilles heel of the far right, they'd rather crash with no survivor in a purity spiral than win.

CONTROLLED
OPPOSITION

>if we fight the antiwhites, they win

Kill yourself you cuck

You're the same kind of cuck who said we should support Jeb because Trump is hurting the Republican brand.

>TRUMP IS A HILLARY PLANT

>Republican brand

No one on Sup Forums gives a flying fuck about the Republican party.