They will not build the wall

>they will not build the wall

Will congress actually go for this?

Executive Order

nice source you got there drumpf shill

>shillary

There's no way he can executive order such a massive, expensive project without incredible backlash. There's going to be a glorious national debate over this.

Not to mention everything else on this paper.
>monitor people from certain countries
>reduce Syrian refugees to 0
>something voter rolls

He'll just use the Patriot Act. It's a matter of National Security.

This and, any congresscritter who is identified seriously opposing this (or the lobbyist revolving door freeze) is as fucked as if they attacked Israel or the NRA.

All meme'ing aside, it's bizarre that having a secure border isn't a national security issue. I'm a citizen and I have to take my shoes off to get into the country, but illegals just waltz across the border.

I give up. You win, Sup Forums. For months I've been laughing at you faggots for supporting a candidate who could never win.

>I was certain Trumps campaign was nothing more than a publicity stunt.
>I was certain he could win the republican nomination
>I was certain every new scandal would be the end of his campaign
>I was certain the polls indicated he was going to lose in a landslide
>I was certain he never intended on keeping his campaign promises

Point at me. Point at me and fucking laugh.

>expensive project
It makes money, it doesn't cost it.

shhh, no tears. I don't judge you. join us now, join us for a better tomorrow. For you. For your family. For your race.

Explain

>GOP Congress
>Not railroading Trump's proposals

This is literally what the Republicans have been dreaming of since 2008. They're not going to stonewall Trump.

Also
>expensive project
The US Government literally spends the money that will cost to build and maintain the wall in 20 hours.

>Trump using the PATRIOT Act to build the wall and deport mexishits

God Bless this based timeline

Sup Forums is always right. Now you know.

Illegal immigration costs the US $114 billion yearly. America is literally paying to get fucked in the ass, all they get is more democrat voters and cheap slave labor.
The money used to pay for the wall will come from trade tariffs on Mexican goods. Whether Mexico likes it or not, the money is coming out of their pocket, Mexico can't argue as they have no leverage. If Mexico disappeared America would be fine, if America disappeared, Mexico is fucked. This is why the US allowing Mexico to cuck them is ridiculous.
The Wall costs the US nothing, and on top of that, the cost of immigration will greatly decrease, earning the US billions of dollars they usually squander on useless beaners.

Kek.

It's ok, join us. Most of us thought Trump was a joke in the very beginning. Only after really listening to him and understanding how corrupt the system is, did we finally understand how great he was for the country. Join us, no shame.

Dems will shit all over it and try to repeal it. Trump deports illegal criminals and repeals one of the most unconstitutional act ever passed.

>>something voter rolls

Oh sweet they're going to update the voter rolls to curb voting fraud! Clear out all the dead people/fake people from the registry in time for '18.

>patriot act finally being good for the people

I knew Dubya had to be good for something other than taking it up the ass at Andover.

>In addition to the 386 miles of existing wall
>1,989 miles planned for rapid build

Sure

t. nigger that never read a book in theire entire life

done fucked up

>He'll just use the Patriot Act. It's a matter of National Security

Congress has the power of the purse you fucking retard.

The President can't authorize spending on any project that hasn't already been approved by Congress.

Is this chess? Srs question

Wait
>the PATRIOT act to prevent illegal aliens
What?

>Their*
Take a spelling class while you're at it

No.

>can't authorize spending on any project that hasn't already been approved by Congress

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Congress approves budgets, not protects. He can easily move money around to fund the wall.

The "power of the purse" explicitly belongs to the House, which Republicans control by a large majority. Trump will be fine, and the wall will be built.

Better start packing your bags, Juan.

>Draft Amendments to National Voter Registration Act...

>Congress approves budgets, not projects. He can easily move money around to fund the wall.

Incorrect, you absolute faggot. Congress can stipulate exactly how money can be spent and/or not spent by the executive.

>The "power of the purse" explicitly belongs to the House

Appropriations bills must originate in the House. But the Senate can decline to pass them or amend them and send them back to the House.

>which Republicans control by a large majority. Trump will be fine, and the wall will be built.

I hope the wall will be built, and I hope Congress will approve the spending on it.

>Better start packing your bags, Juan.

Again, I hope the wall is built, you pillow biting queer. But the powers of the Congress are what allowed us to keep nigger Obama from ruining this country, and I'm not about to start endorsing that they be weakened because at the moment we have a President who we want to be empowered, because the pendulum can always swing back the other way.

Just call it "infrastructure" and slide it with the "muh jobs" bill.

Easy.

Next term - Mars.

As an Australian, we're just fucking confused when we see the U.S. and mainland Europe's stance on border protection.

I don't mean we're racist or think you're stupid...it's just something that makes us scratch our head - like someone who leaves his keys in his car in case a stranger needs to use it.

Maybe it's born of being an island nation colonized by an island nation.

It's basic, fundamental national management.

>1,989 miles planned for rapid build
>not building a wall
Do you even English bruh?

What? You saying it's not going to be built? We'll see.

Our border with Mexico is exactly 1,989 miles long...and that just so happens to be the length he plans to rapid build?

You're the real autist. Obama made obamacare law with massive opposition in the congress.
You have to be a fucking idiot to think building a wall is harder than passing drastic healthcare reform.

No, I'm saying you're an autist for not recognizing OP's use of irony.

Money is already put aside

This
user you fucking retard

Do you? Jesus Christ dude.

everything is well now, the wall will be built