How do we know who is and illegal alien and who is not? Is there a way of differentiating them?

How do we know who is and illegal alien and who is not? Is there a way of differentiating them?

State ID, driver's license, social security card, birth certificate, passport, etc.

If you have not one of these things then fuck not being able to vote, you shouldn't even be in the country.

I've never seen so much excitement for a future of "do you have your papers?"
Does licking boots taste good?
I'm an ceaselessly amazed by how potent the fear of outsiders is and how well it motivates spineless NEETs forfeit the dignity of other citizens along with their own rights.

Thanks! Also wondering how building a wall will help. Because most illegals dont just walk though, they fly, at least that what I'm told

The "leaked", or rather the purposefully displayed, document basically says if an immigrant commits a crime they immediately fall under that category and gets deported.

Not sure what's going to happen to the non-criminal Latinos. Also, the Government has lists...

So apparently showing your ID when you buy alcohol is boot licking.

Good to know, thanks for the brilliant revelation.

Also a very nice projection there. I said nothing about stopping random people and asking for papers. If you are indeed stopped, just like now, if you don't have them then you're SOL.

:^)

but can those be legally demanded unless there is a reasonable suspicion that a crime is taking place?

Easy, if they are not white they get deported. Illegal or not. Idgaf if the white Britons, Germans, French, or Canadians etc who overstayed their visa remain here. We don't have roaming gangs of ethnic Swiss robbing and raping people. We don't have ethnic Germans planning ied attacks. We don't have ethnic French shooting up gay bars. We have American negros running amok, South Americans and middle easterners causing trouble. "Refugees" overrunning areas in the north that were historically 99.9% white and installing their own sharia laws.

Sure there are many good ones that love America more than many Americans. I'd probably sooner kill myself than work 100hrs a week at a gas station to support my wife and seven kids. I admire their work ethic. Too bad, so sad. Abloo bloo and all that. Fuck off, were full. You've got to go back. Use that go getter spirit to build a working sewage system in your own home country so you may at least join the 20th century, I'll buy your curry mail order.

Composition / division, this is conveniently located in the image of the sticky to let you know this is a logical fallacy.
Proving your age when you enter an establishment that deals exclusively in a good that cannot be sold to children does not equal being stopped on my way to work because I'm not white.
How will your identification be used as proof of your legal presence in America?
The secret deportation police will sense it and leave you be?

Tune in next time for this faggot's inevitable goal post moving.

SO if we wait for a illegal to try and use a government service open a bank account or anything that requires id your ok with that?

>tfw no matter what you will never be an illegal alien.

I need answers!!!!

They are required for getting a job ,paying taxes and all forms of voluntary services one would need to survive in the country we will simply enforce the law when they try.

legal citizens have birth certificates and social security cards

> I would like to see your ID and birth certificate sir, as I am allowed to check such documentation when so close to the border. I will give you 3 days to comply with the order to bring your papers to the nearest station if you can not currently provide me with certified documentation.

sounds good but is
>as I am allowed to check such documentation when so close to the border
this constitutional?

Did I call it or did I call it?
Sure I'm okay with that but that isn't the point that we are arguing.
You are a boot licker. That is the point. You want to be stopped and frisked if that means the scary brown man does too.
You want interactions with government and apparently banking into a sliver of the USSR.
Do you realize how easily you compromise your own privacy and rights because an old orange man told you to?
Your children will not be able to say that they are not descended from fearful men.

I am not the guy your arguing with I asked a question because what we want can be accomplished despite your protests and arbitrary issues with it.

HAHAHAHAHA must suck to be arguing a irrelevant point huh

I am descendent from a parents that left cities and niggers infested areas out of fear and I thank them every chance I get for it m8

its so bad even the shit skins don't want to live there with eachother

I wont be stopped and frisked at all m8 I am a white man....

If you can't argue your points is just a series of blog posts.
A sad day when Sup Forums can't even have a sensible debate. I mean the kind of sensible where you call your "opponents" boot lickers and faggots of course.
I forgot that Sup Forums doesn't even have fully formed opinions anymore it has all boiled down to trolls and trump supporters just saying they won.
Prep your assholes for routine inspection at the tsa and by police and never leave your wallet at home boys.

I bet you hope so

I know so m8 your officially so butt blasted your argument with me has boiled down to me being a boot licker for saying when illegals do things I am already required to do we will enforce the law and never did I mention stop and frisk

HAHAHAHAHA thanks for the laugh kid

>Is there a way of differentiating them?

One is legal, the other is not.

Many do come legally and simply overstay their visas, and Trump plans to address those too (biometric tracking was mentioned as a possibility), but enough of them are smuggled over the border that a well built wall would still be very useful.

The wall isn't the entirety of his plan, it just gets all the attention because its a provocative, easily understood "fuck the illegals" symbol for people both for and against that message to focus on.

Social security number.

Why do Americans have an irrational fear of ID cards? Literally every country in the world uses them. Are you honestly this brainwashed by the immigrant loving kikes?

>is there a way of differentiating them

wow are you really that stupid
illegal aliens are illegal and alien
>a fucking troll

gmafb

I still don't see a refutation of the main point. It's free to post guys, keep trying.

Democrats have been pushing the idea that ID laws are a form of race-based voter suppression because its just too hard and expensive for the poor minorities to acquire them. Its piss easy to get one, at least in my state, but like the idea of Trump being literally Hitler they pushed it so hard many people believe it.

The refutation is we will differentiate between legal and legal when they attempt to integrate into society on a basic level and this is not boot licking as we ALL are expected to provide these documents and proof already.

LOL this is fun

Most illegal aliens abduct people, make themselves visible to regular citizens, mutilate animals, etc.

Most legal aliens live in underground, remote and underwater bases, completely hidden from the average Joe.

So basically, if you see an alien, it's safe to assume he's here illegally.

>How will your identification be used as proof of your legal presence in America?
>The secret deportation police will sense it and leave you be?

Have you never had to use an ID or SS number before? Are you an illegal? I'm honestly curious. You take out the card and they read it and/or run it through a computer. The document itself is proof.

If the bastard TSA/ICE hybrid you're imagining goes around fingering proven citizens in the ass for giggles, and they aren't attractive women, sure, I'll have a problem with that. I don't have a problem with possibly using one of the many forms of ID that I already use for a bunch of shit. Do you actually think the Trumpstaffel will be grabbing random people off the streets to check their legal status? If Trump really wanted to do something like that he doesn't even need a new deportation force, he can just use the NDAA. Thanks Obama.

Just yell "La Migra!" in a crowd and see who runs.