Advice for Languages

Average fag here who has trouble with languages, and wants to get into international political shit. Basically, any bilingual and beyond people here who can give just some major tips?

Attempting to learn German ATM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5QOdqfndTc
youtube.com/watch?v=EofeijzDkH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watching the country's media helps, living there and learning as you go along is the best way but not all of us have that option.

Fuck off you liberal piece of shit. The world is run by us, smelly stupid foreigners can learn to speak American. Don't ever bend your knee to those Europoor faggots.

German is a shit language

It doesn't sound like those fucking nazis in the ww2 film AT ALL. It just sounds gross, harsh to the ear and is just gay, in general

Chinese is gross

Japanese is meh

French is gay and for women

Italian sounds lazy

Russian has too many words with the 'sh' sound and I hate that

Korean is weird

Vietnamese just sounds alien

Spanish is fucking terrible

Portuguese is narly

Anything north of Belgium sounds like a Muppet

English is trash

Only language I think sounds good is Gaelic and British English

you're probably Irish and go starve somewhere else

I'm American you fucking halfwit

>HURR DURR I WANNA LEARN GERMAN CUZ NAZIS SOUND COOL N SHEEEIIIT"

hate to break it to you fag but real German doesn't sound like that

Cuck NEET queer.

yeah but you're still gay and I'm not

You are literally 14

Fuck off this board

Sage. Your gay thread is going to die

Start learning early. OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T

The only acceptable accent in Britain is cockney. The rest sounds just fruity pushy spoiled brad little bitch tier. Most of good sounding english accents come from the US, especially the NY very neutral or the southern accent which is fucking awesome.
Boston and Cali accents are cancer tho.

I learned Afrikaans (Meme tier low Dutch), and now I'm learning high Dutch.

Here are my honest tips that I think would help for any language:

1. Get Duolingo. I was fucking amazed how much work obviously went into the program with it being free, and you can even "stack" languages if you like.

2. Watch all of this guys videos. He is a polyglot in Amsterdam and unlike sickly 110 lb weeb faggot "polyglots," the guy actually goes out and does it in real life, and then tells you how he does it!

3. My personal tip, get Tindr plus, make a good profile and set your location to a German speaking area. You can actually talk to people in the place you are learning.

4. Set your Computer language, youtube, and Facebook language to your preferred language.

Pero user, espanol sera su lengua oficial en menos de 20 anos. Ay ay ay caramba dios mio, chupame la polla.

Fuck off lesser Mexico no one gives a shit what el spico thing you just said.

you should heed his words americlap

German is a waste of time. Learn French or Spanish.

He can say his words in American, we invented the internet if you don't like it you can get out.

Fuck, forgot link, seriously this guy is awesome, I hate videos where "polyglots," sit in a chair and say 2 fucking short sentences of 16 languages, and then pretend different dialects are whole different languages. Just look through his channel, you won't regret it.

youtube.com/watch?v=l5QOdqfndTc

youtube.com/watch?v=EofeijzDkH4

>german is a waste of time
>French isn't

French is one tenth the effort for ten times the reward.

Literally go fuck yourself. I will never learn a shitskin language, EVER. Our languages will be preserved pinche mayate.

Anyone who wants to do business internationally will speak English, which you already know.
I learned Spanish and then realized this.

Learn something else instead (not language)

Learn German if you want to read and speak like msnbc all day, great idea. Tell me one non-liberal book of the past 10 years that has been written in German, just one please. What do you want to listen to? Cucked Deutschlandradio? Or maybe watch Klaus Kleber explaining the world to you?

As Friedrich the Great liked to say, "I only speak German to my horses"

After you grasp the logical formations of the language, try to slowly immerse yourself into their conversations. My first language growing up was Swiss German (born and lived there for 5 years) and have terrible fluency, but if I visit my relatives in Germany for more than a week I get back into the swing of it.

Ruh dich schon du fehljude

Why are Deutschcucks so self-hating?