Can you guys keep an eye on my Prime Minister for a bit? I'm just gonna leave him here

Can you guys keep an eye on my Prime Minister for a bit? I'm just gonna leave him here.

a fucking leaf

A

i hope you have some images prepared

he looks harmless and like a good g-goy I mean boy

sure, what could possibly go wrong

hehehe

what do you Canadians do all winter anyway?

does anyone go out (malls, restaurants etc)

Go out and throw snowballs with ice chinks in them at injuns and minorities.

Winter sports start in the winter. My favourite is skating.

The river that runs through Winnipeg gets converted into a skating rink during the winter and you can skate on it at top-speed for a huge distance, feels awesome. I think it's the world's largest outdoor skating rink but that might not be true anymore.

kek
Can't trust Sup Forums for anything.
Also, he wins.

I thought all the Canadian outdoor activities were a meme .. (or Americans who traveled specifically for the sport related activities)
are the city normis active too?
is it only males or qts join in too?

Lots of families so it's not exactly where you go to meet single girls. It's a great date activity though. The river has two lanes, one for skating and one for walking. Walking on the frozen river, especially late when there aren't a lot of people around, is a really comfy couples activity.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Another great thing we have: auroras. Sometimes they're really bright and vivid, especially if you go outside of the city limits.

F

The way he has private parts all tucked up politely together shows you that he is a man completely secure in his masculinity.

shit

oops

>ice chinks
You mean Finns?

Oh no he's been inserted into chocolate. Kind of like the opposite of what happened to his wife.

yeah but those activities seem more like community oriented
is it like that throughout the winter or just a week than everyone disappears to a local starbucks

forgive me, I live in a "diverse" urban environment so it's a bit foreign to hang outside for too long with strangers

How dangerous is the wildlife when you're outside the city limits?

the elk/moose are docile now right (only aggressive during mating season)

are bears a problem?

I want to see the Auroras in person
barely 3 stars visible here (city light polution)

>Also, he wins.
kek, it all makes sense now

Bears are a problem where I live but only if you don't know how to handle them.

It sounds like you'd like camping. There are a lot of great campsites here and camping is something that white people do exclusively. Though that's probably also true where you are.

He's getting married!

Wtf I like leaves now

I'm very active but mostly solo now
I surf, bike and run
used to play soccer, basketball and football too but finding reliable teammates was hard
all the 16-25 year olds are to busy getting high here
once you're out of the loop with a group it's hard to find another too

I've gone on day trips to the mountains when I lived in a different state for a year
.. ran into a small bear and random bucks (never felt in danger)

have you ever panned for gold?

He won.