Is it just me or is Sup Forums getting more autistic than usual. I think people forgot that this place is satire...

Is it just me or is Sup Forums getting more autistic than usual. I think people forgot that this place is satire, we're not actually nazis and right wingers, that would be fucking retarded.

Stormfront invasion

Checked

Checked

POO

IN

GOO

No

Superpower by 2020

He he yeah we don't really qant to exterminate all non whites... right guys?..

POO ON JEW

Yeah, not all, but all except the Japanese.

Poo in loo if you haven't noticed, this board has been inhabited by Stormweenies and Ledditors ever since its /new/ days. There just has been an increase of them since the election.

Seriously guys this is just embarrassing, and I say that as a former alt-righter. I can't be apart of this movement when these guys are making this movement look like a complete joke.

hahaha fuck Spencer but this post reads textbook shill.

We aren't joking.

Get out, curry nigger.

Make me, amerifat

>muh shills
lol you guys will defend anybody

check'd

Listen, I've been an alt-right supporter since the movement started but this is just too far. I am NOT going to be associated with nazis! I'm sorry, but you guys lost my support the moment you refused to disavow Spencer!!

agreed leaf, we cant isolate a large portion of our movement just for LARPing

What is Sup Forums?

Yes, everything I've ever posted here on Sup Forums is completely in jest and is intended as a satire of the deplorables who frequent this place.

Is it me, or does Sup Forums and it's autistic user base move in strange telepathic cycles. Like right now there's a sperg out energy (it's started dying down again), but then it will calm down again. Is that some sort of part of the game or are we all schizoid adepts or something?

yes

We are most certainly right wing