Saudi Arabia

Why are they allowed to do whatever the fuck they want? they constantly fuck with the US's plans for the middle east they fund groups to assault our allies and terrorist groups such as ISIS yet we defend them while also defending Israel from them?

idk if this is correct and I would honestly like a more clear idea of why they get away with what they do instead of the major powers removing them entirely

tl;dr - why do we protect Saudi Arabia while also letting them fuck with our own interests

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=485_1381965874&comments=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oil

that being said we have an extremely large military presence in SA ive never understood why all the major powers collaborated and just said fuck SA, remove the families from power and divide it between all major countries with military ties in the area

you remove the instability they cause and now have direct control of the area that can be split properly

I know its not that simple but the current control seems much more problematic

oil

SA Royal family are Jewish.

I've been meaning to make a thread about this too op. We need to reconquer Saudi Arabia, take the oil, turn it Christian

theres gotta be some better reasons then this

whats the point of protecting a country that doesnt do shit for the region besides horde oil deposits and fund anti US factions and anti US ally factions

we can ask you the same thing

to answer your question tho, US intellegence for the Mid East Region, Military bases are set up here, so when US wants to engage their enemies they dont have to travel across the world to do so, natural resources, purchase of US products (arms, US goods), and political scapegoating whenever something the US does that gains media attention that could soil their reputation.

Because Clinton, Bush and Obama took millions of dollars from them and became personally enriched through their cozy relationship with the Saudis.

They see it as the most stable option since open conflict in that close of a proximity to Mecca has the potential to rally every single mudslime in the world against the west, which would at the very least be more expensive than keeping the peace.

how do i get into your country lad?

>we can ask you the same thing
Can you really though?

What has America done to Saudi Arabia that is even remotely comparable to 9/11?

They are crypto-Jews. It's not a mystery. The golden goy elites in our countries have sold us out long ago.

>posting on Sup Forums
absolutely haram

why haven't they given you the ol' free fall yet?

liveleak.com/view?i=485_1381965874&comments=1

They pay off the clintons and others so that they can keep doing business. Obama bowed to their king while in office.

Nothing since we agreed to ally with you, perhaps political influence but that's all.

But you kinda are seen as the root of all evil to other countries around US for pushing wars and political esponash against the country infrastructure for political gain for years, even if it meant to put millions of ppl in those countries in poverty and under dictatorship.

Us the Arab world, not US.

>implying funding terrorist groups isn't in us interest
>implying Saudi Arabia and Israel aren't best friends

Except the US and Saudis were friends for almost a century. Besties since Faisal died.

Ok lets decide to hypothetically fuck them up. What would most likely happen is the ultra wahabbist priests who have been kept under wraps gain more influence in the power vacuum and convince people to go full ISIS Jihad.

And if Arabia which is the linchpin of the religion goes down the shitter, the rest of the ME will since theres nobody to oppose Iran anymore and the rest are in secretarian pissing contests.

youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk

>America is still the great Satan

fucking good

I'm glad that you are culturally trapped in the 1400s and the closest to modern civilization you have is some contrived wahhabi shit that sprung up 35 years ago

fucking laughable m8

>But you kinda are seen as the root of all evil to other countrie
Flat out commie propaganda. America/Europe isn't perfect, but we tried to being civility to the rest of the world. You can say what you want about how Iraq turned out after we left, but while we were there, they had free press and free elections. Can't say the same anymore.

West Germany was better than East Germany
South Korea is better than North Korea.
Japan seems to be doing great.

I don't know, maybe us Americans are onto something with our ideals of democracy. Maybe the average Muslim needs to be dominated completely by a dictator in order to stay in-line. I think that says more about your people than ours.

>Why are we being attacked
>Good, I'm glad we're oppressive against your country

Also
>Trapped in the 1400

I knew Americans were delusional, but not at this level.

Serious question though, why hasn't someone blown that shit up?

Isn't the decimation of Mecca supposed to mean the end of the world or something? If they were to see it decimated, then the end of the world not arrive, that would literally create atheists of 1.3 billion people.

Oil

And their population is fucking crazy. Better to be on the money-grubbing King's good side, lest we end up with al-Qaedastan.

It's post like these that make me forget the few times we fought each other and that left doubts on each side. But this doubt of friendship is proven wrong with posts like these.

You still haven't answered how, exactly, are we "oppressive". Just saying it doesn't make it so, Ahmed. At least not anymore. You guys were on easy street when you bought our press. Too bad nobody watches your Islamic, anti-white propaganda anymore.

Its already been destroyed then rebuilt several times. Also I think there's some prophecy in which it will be destroyed.

they're the only sand niggers willing to do business with the USA. All the other reasons listed are related to this.

We're not the same friendo. you and I. There were honorable enemies in the past, but you've proven yourselves time and time again. There will be no honor in this coming conflict. No quarter for the weak.

You are too inbred and incompetent to fight your own wars, that's why we are watching you slip on banana peels against the Houthis.

Petrodollar. When the US went off the gold standard they made a deal with the Saudis to only sell oil in us dollars. In return us marines will protect SA. If they stop selling oil in US funds the dollar crashes.

If someone were to drop a Nuke though and completely decimate the area with nuclear radiation, it couldn't be rebuilt, right?

If it truly is a "holy site" or whatever, they can't just move it to somewhere else, right?

>doesn't think SA is like the 1400s
>duh cuz no history books, only islam

try having an education system that doesn't revolve around a religion dedicated to a war general/terrorist pedo with living records that prove as much.

Then the prophecy part will kick in. I think its said Mecca will be filled with evil people before Allah destroys it or something like that. Also even the radiation would go away eventually.

THIS ONE. I BACKTRACED IT

>what would happen
ethnic cleansing I would assume, like i saiid I assumed that the major powers russia, us and bits of the EU that want oil control would step in to contain the sitaution

these things have happened constantly when people have tried to remove the petrodollar through puppet governments and we get powervacuums that we currently see

the positive is that without the saudis supporting terrorist faction extremists then they only have one of the three name world powers to arm themselves and that would just be a detriment to the original plan, thus none would arm them

They pay US politicians lots and lots of money. Democrat and Republicans. The Don doesnt give a fuck though.

Because Laurence Olivier attained the ark of the covenant from the ottoman sultan who got it from tamerlane and brought it to the house of saud so nobody can mess with them until someone else gets ahold of the ark

>Then the prophecy part will kick in.

True, but if they see the world actually not ending after it's destroyed, wouldn't that be enough to redpill a lot of them?

>Also even the radiation would go away eventually.

I'm sure something could be arranged in order to keep the nuclear radiation to high for anyone to ever go back and rebuild it.

but theres the problem SA still funds groups to fuck with our puppet governments in the MEast that promote the petrodollar and our own country so dont the pros outweigh the cons

particularly when considering SA royal families could be replaced by a coalition of world powers that have military influence in the area

or is it merely that SA is the linchpin that allows the US to even use the petrodollar

Why haven't we been able to find an alternative source of fuel (or even something like solar/battery powered cars) yet?

You mean to tell me that we can send probes into deep space, robots to mars, etc., yet we can't harness clean energy to stop all this fucking around in the middle east?

Its not supposed to happen immediately after. Its just a sign.
Its been going on forever. Its not because they're getting paid. Obama fucked them over so badly.

Most Arab oil goes to South Korea, China and India anyways. Japan too.

>Destroying Mecca won't eliminate Islam.

So you're saying that there's no eliminating Islam until we eliminate those who believe in it?

You would like help finding christ and denouncing the quran? Thats what I think youre asking.

Idk man alot of alternative fuels kinda went under the radar since i lasted looked into them back in 09

Hydrogen Fuel cell cars were being tested in canada by Honda in 2008 with customers but I never heard anything since then, they seemed pretty functional tho

Photo voltaic solar cells are starting to become more viable in a sense but not in any substantial way

honestly unless a sustainable form of nuclear energy (cold fusion was it?) I think the only other possible replacement for FFuels is gonna be something like a dyson sphere type solar grid but thats just me being a nerd

Ideas never die. Even if every Muslim is killed , the world goes up in flames and then everything is rebuilt people down the line will learn about them and come again. Zoroastrianism is still alive to this day .

>photo voltaic solar cells
Uhh aren't all solar cells photovoltaic by default? That's like saying carbon-based petroleum

>I think the only other possible replacement for FFuels is gonna be something like a dyson sphere type solar grid but thats just me being a nerd

Have you looked into Elon Musks "Solar City" project dealing with solar roofing for houses?

So what, do you think that there should be a carbon tax or something passed in order to spur innovation into clean energy source production?

Wouldn't finding alternative sources to oil solve a lot of issues within the middle east and force westernized nations into backing our currency with gold instead of oil (thus, forcing us out of the middle east)?

>Serious question though, why hasn't someone blown that shit up?
because 90% of the people who run the world are rationally motivated either to serve their own interests or those of the people they represent, and using nuclear weapons on a holy site would create massive instability and draw condemnation from pretty much every country on earth, neither of which fulfills the goal of having a good, stable environment to manipulate people into fulfilling their own interests.

Who asked you to bring "civility " nobody . Your gov. Went in for POLITCAL GAINS not to export freedom and democracy . So stop shitalking

Can't we just nuke them too then?

>people down the line will learn about them and come again. Zoroastrianism is still alive to this day

I can see where you're coming from on this, but think about old Greek mythology for instance. If something like that had never been promoted within movies/pop culture/nor brought up or mentioned in schools and Uni's, it would be a long and easily forgettable memory most would have never really known about.

Think about the going Clinton campaign theme of knowing about Moloch or whatever. How many people are there that really know anything about it (or even more, actually pray to it). Almost none.

I don't know user, it just seems as if the entire middle east was gone, there'd be a lot less problems in the world.

For Muslims it's Mecca, for Christians it's Israel. If they were both just gone instantly, then a few years were to pass, surely that would redpill billions of people.....

Idk, maybe that's just hopeful thinking on my part.

not without other people nuking us back

as much as i enjoy new vegas, i don't think i want to actually experience becoming a ghoul

>so what do you think
desu I have no idea, i dont think there should be carbon taxes but innovation is gonna be spurred as resources begin to dwindle in both fresh water and in non renewable fuel sources

idk its scary to think that nothings truly replaced oil

yea Im an idiot mb

low test smoothskin detected

>wouldnt finding alternative sources solve alot of issues in the ME
no it would make the only export the MEast has to then be completely worthless or soon to be phased out

pretty sure terrorism as a whole would reach new levels as people tried to escape the area

for every other developed country however its probably the best thing that could happen depending on how the new resource is acquired

Oil. Unless someone actually declares war this shitty proxy-a-thon is all you'll get for the foreseeable future. Not sure how the rest of the world is legally (through alliances, agreements etc) forced to act if a sovereign nation is attacked for resource acquisition. It's why they use ISIS, not a recognized nation, so anyone with interest in the oil is able to act, no formal deals are being broken and you can then declare that what you're doing is for the good of team X or stopping team Y because reason your public is happy with those actions.

ghouls are literally no test
literally, their balls were fried

yeah this is kinda what I expected to an extent as to why nothings ever been done

>idk its scary to think that nothings truly replaced oil

Is it entirely crazy to think that maybe certain people who own stocks within the oil companies are probably buying clean energy patents, then squashing them (to prevent them from losing $$$)?

desu thats why I feel Hydrogen fuel cell tech went from test cars being driven by paid testers from Honda in 2008

to never being heard of again, idk who fucking knows whats gonna happen

Aren't a lot of these religious extremist groups funded so Qatar/Saudi can do shit with their oil pipelines in regions that didn't want anything to do with them or whatever? Or am I completely off track here?

Finding another resource would solve that little dilemma, right?

Checked

>Also it really is that simple goyim. Saudis have shitloads of oil and therefore wipe their kids asses with gold plated dollar bills and have very much influence on the rest of the world that needs their oil to function.

> idk who fucking knows whats gonna happen

I know, it seems almost fucking hopeless sometimes. I just hope that someone who can't be bought like Trump just continues to come along and eventually forces a lot of shit like this out into the open (if there is any foul play going on there).

>Is it entirely crazy to think that maybe certain people who own stocks within the oil companies are probably buying clean energy patents, then squashing them (to prevent them from losing $$$)?
Not entirely crazy, but you'd want to get some actual evidence before believing it because it fails the test of Occam's Razor when compared to oil just having reasons why it is so important.

cor, she's a fit bird

Oil and they know how to do business: thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/306990-trump-appeared-to-register-eight-companies-in-saudi-arabia

He didn't say you're the great Satan you retard.

Invaded Iraq? Check.
Overthrew democratically elected govts in South America, Mid East, and elsewhere? Check.
Killed millions for corporation? Check.
Supporting the (((Greatest Ally)))? Check Check Check.
And countless other things.

It's not commie propaganda. Even libertarian admit to it. Heck, even Trump admits US foreign policy is fucked up.

The US has done good but you can't ignore the bad. Also, American democracy means jackshit when you overthrow democratic govts that don't agree with you and when your country is essentially an oligarchy.

You have found those alternative sources already.

They are either locked behind patents or sheer unwillingness to upgrade current infrastructure to support it on a fucking massive scale (solar mostly). It's also that those in the coal/oil industry are very, very happy with the current reliance on that and obviously don't want that to change. The death of coal/oil industry would also kill jobs, it's a difficult thing to just shut down over night. The rich presumably loose their income stream, have to pay out redundancies for workers, govt. gets a massive influx of welfare cheque demands, govt. also looses taxes from those industries, people employed and any local mining leases. All of this, just for global warming issues and changing to better ("cleaner") power sources.

It's an undertaking that really should take 20+ years. And you'd need to have people in govt that are not strong armed by donations ('bribes') to stay their course and kill those industries operating at such a large scale.

>how, exactly, are we "oppressive
SeeTo add more: Globalism has been spearheaded by Americans. You're destroying entire economies to support the elites. This is entirely consistent with the fact that America also has been propping up dictatorships around the world. You only care about the dicatorships that aren't allied with you. You don't operate on principle or honor, just on greed, wrath and lust.

>anti-white

No one cares about your nonsensical race baiting nonsense outside of America.

>Patriot
>Act
>Make CIA Great Again

>What has America done to Saudi Arabia that is even remotely comparable to 9/11?
Destroyed Iraq.

>I don't know user, it just seems as if the entire middle east was gone, there'd be a lot less problems in the world.
No, you'd just go back to killing each other like you did in WW2 since you have no common enemy to point your problems to.

Plus, a lot of the problems in the Mid East are caused by American involvement. Literally every single war in the Mid East has had America partake in it one way or another. Now that doesn't mean some of those wars wouldn't have happened without the US, but it does indicate a common problem. Not just in the mid east.

There's a reason why people in the US argue for isolationism.

He may say that it's not to Saudi Arabia, but destabilizing Iraq just makes the terrorist cells in Saudi Arabia get lots of more recruits and instability spreads in the mid east.

>Why are they allowed to do whatever the fuck they want?

this coming from the US kek

ur wrong on the reason why, we merely involve ourselves in the Middle East because the US economy depends on the trade of USD per drum of oil as many have already stated

without the petrodollar in place the US economy would likely tank, confronting problems in the ME is a necessity now that saddam is gone

Because U.S., Israel and European allies are cucks. Those days are coming to an end.

>It's an undertaking that really should take 20+ years

True, this is something that has probably been discovered throughout the past 30+ years. Yet, has been kept under lock and key merely for greed.

If these technologies were released, they would be incredibly significant to the rest of the world (2nd/3rd world countries specifically).

The people who would be laid off directly as a result of this could be retrained as technical repairers or something for the new companies that arise from these newly released technology's.

(*I never think these technology's will be released regardless, I'm just merely speculating).

I use to hear that in Syria allot

For those who say petrocarbons grant Saud all the leverage in the region, how come Saud is Israel's obedient little bitch?

Oil vs Nooks
Econ war vs WMD war
OPEC vs Security Council
Who trumps who?

It's from this tension one can see why both of these states fear Persia so much, the only state in the region who will realistically be both energy and security independent in the near future, despite everything, short of land invasion, they've thrown at it.

If Trump keeps faith in his foreign policy promise to be relatively peaceful and non-interventionist, his state sec should be looking to partner Pakistan, the only other nuclear power at the immediate proximity of the region, to balance out Persia. But this will never happen as long as the US' fp in the MENA is Israel's fp.

And that my friends is why war, war never changes.

Saddam was also great threat to SA. See Kuwait invasion. Of course SA has army and shit but still (BTW Yemen war shows in retrospect that SA militarily is nothing). Removing Saddam by US hands suits SA. "Greatest Terrorist act in the history" in the US suits US by providing presence to pass anti-constitutional authoritarian laws. Mutual pleasure for elites in the US and SA.

>i doesn't know how capitalism works

SA was created by the UK to benefit Israel and BP. The US has taken over as their benefactor for the same reasons.

If America declared war on Saudi Arabia I'de be the first to sign up son.

Then US will change goal posts and you will end delivering democracy to Iran.

Solar thermal in various forms is a thing, so it's useful to differentiate by stating PV