Kanye to Hospital

Just In: Kanye hospitalized after supporting Trump at concert

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHyLbD2lUCc
youtube.com/watch?v=tA0PURaILF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why won't he die

WAAAVES DONT DIEEEE!!

In other words his jew hantlers are very upset and demanded he feign mental illness

>she gave the order

has his "TRUMP SHIT" moment

now is in hospital

JZ Illuminati nigger got him

RIP coon

We must focus are energy and kill him now. DIE NIGGER

Kanye has moments of rage where he turns into a white person. Kinda like the incredible hulk.

DIE NIGGER

Publicity stunt.
Sage.

>(((Lieberman)))

RIP Kanye West

Cause of death : Jewed

Kanye west is one of the only red pilled niggers on the planet

youtube.com/watch?v=DHyLbD2lUCc

The music jews got him.

F

HES BEING MKULTRA'D AS WE SPEAK

HE WILL RETURN FROM THE HOSPITAL QUIET AND SUBDUED AND WONT GO ON ANYMORE REDPILLED TIRADES LIKE A GOOD GOY, I MEAN BOY

Sup Forums finds a nigger they like and the nigger gets v&. Just our luck.

FYI, that's a Sup Forums false flag account.

Why did this have to happen now that he's officially a trump supporter?

Fuck you
He is one of us now

given that he fucked over every paying customer at the venue, there would be plenty of tension. he could've just went off through a new song and people would praise him

she finally got her revenge by overdosing him on redpills

amphet psychosis

Fuck you too stormcuck

Kanye is The Incredible Hank.

Ahhhahahahaha

Fuck.

Everyone knows Kiliary is behind it. Another warrior of the God Emperor falls.

Apparently he was taken in handcuffs to the hospital for "sleep deprivation" against his will. Looks like his handlers don't appreciate him lashing out at them as he has in the past. Looks like MK ultra at work, I wonder what sort of Kanye we'll see when they're done with him.

>Calling him a nigger
You're a racist piece of trash.
Kanye's no nigger

More importantly: is he dead yet?

Fuck you, Kek please save him from the angry lampshades

Guys lets pray together for Kanye. He needs energy at this very moment!

This. He'll come out of it and be like, "Trump? Fuck that racist. I was not mentally right at that time. Hillary was my pick all along."

KEK CONFIRMS

KANYE NO LONGER NIGGER

>DRAFTED BY THE WOKE TEAM

Excellent stuff. Get this 88 to Kanye right away!

Wait, so being racist is bad now?

Suicide is always so tragic.
I wonder why such a good man injected himself with 666ml of morphine before writing in his blood on the wall "#neverTrump", so tragic.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yep the brainwaishing caused by the (((music industry))) is breaking down

Welcome to Soviet Moscow. Mental illness is structurally implemented by the DSM IV to imprison and kill dissenters.

sounds like an manic episode tbqh

Fuck your wannabe house nigger.
He's probably finally gone from HIV to AIDS transmitted via Kardashian and caught a bad cold because its winter.
Its over , just swing him from a tree.

WTF I LOVE KANYE NOW

JESUS FUCK YOU GUYS I HEARD IT WAS A RICIN POISONONG

RARE
A
R
E

F

praise kek
save yeezus

poor nigger overdosed on red pills

>publicly overdosing on redpills
Smh desu senpai

WTF JESUS WALKS NOW

FOOL

YOU CAN'T TAKE ALL THE REDPILLS AT ONCE

He didn't follow his handlers advice so now they're crashing & burning his career like every other celebrity that doesn't conform.

Even to normies it's pretty much just a neutral descriptor now.

Kanye done fucked up and saw #TwitterGate

fuck off CTR

kek does want that, he has keks blessing

he's gonna have a massive truth hangover

Yep and mania is just sitting their in the DSM IV to easily ruin anyone's life for realizing they are in grave danger.

So what is the ''cool kids'' opinion on Sup Forums for kanye? Is he based? Is he a stupid nigger? I've heard he's actually a genius or some shit.

pray for kanye

he doesn't deserve what they are going to do to his mind, he's just trying to be an ubermensch

>Sup Forums has a consensus
>you need to know it to form opinions
no wonder ahmed is fucking your women.

The Incredible Honkey

normal sid effect after taking redpill

nothing to worry about senpai

88 ccs of 88's stat

>Lot of people here tonight feel like they lost. You know why? 'Cause y'all been lied to. Facebook lied to you. Google lied to you. Radio lied to you. Fuck you, radio. I'm on my Trump shit tonight, I'm taking his lead. [...] It's a new world, Hillary Clinton. It's a new world. Feelings matter. Because guess what? Everybody in middle America felt a way, and they showed you how they felt. If you keep following old models, your ass is going to get Hillary Clinton'd. [...] There's a Richard Pryor interview that you can watch about people coming into power and not changing anything, just becoming a part of the power. That's happening with musicians because they're scared. I'm not scared. I'm here to change things. I'm not always going to say things the perfect way. I'm going to say it how I feel. Right now, press, get ready to write your passive-aggresive, LeBron James, racist comments. Get ready, because the show is over.

Is he.... dare I say... /our nigga/?

the man is a genius

>Sup Forums has no consensus
>being this new
>60% white

Guys, I thought he was a piece of shit before this. He didn't just support Trump and bash Hillary, he talked about (((media))) lies and I think even went off on Kikebook and Zuckerberg too.
This is like Michael Jackson. He is speaking out against (((them))) and now they are trying to destroy his image unless he concedes or just kill him/his career.
We saw this coming to moment he spoke out. He's fallen in Shlomo's trap.

88 at the end of ID he better be ok

So, guys...

It's ok u only got one 8 bc ur a leaf bro

Who has the Kanye "becoming the establishment" quote?

REEEEEEEEEEE

his beats are phenomenal

he has been gaming media, trump style, for over a decade

he isn't afraid to voice views others would believe to be crazy and politically incorrect

his egotism is sometimes cringeworthy but at least he is good at getting people excited

maybe one day his clothes will be decent

Few different possibilities.

1. Low-key, conciliatory attitude "I was overworked and exhausted, and dealt with my stress by lashing out"

2. An after the fact admission that it's all a promotion for a new album or tour "just playing the headlines, me and Jay z are tight as ever"

3. Total 180 on his position "I'm with her now, jay z isn't trying to kill me haha"

too much redpill too quickly

The Jews got him. It's obvious.

MOTHERFUCKINWOKE.jpg

>>wayyyytoomanyredpills.gif

>>tfw Kanye saw #TwitterGate and now he's gone crayola

>88

Her in that uniform, please there's only so much my dick can take

youtube.com/watch?v=tA0PURaILF0

Kanye only could be #woke and Ben Carson level red-pilled after having aspergers and spending decades in the entertainment business hanging around Jews and

UNDER RATED
>UNDER RATED

S
T

They'll stop at nothing. False rape accusations on Bill Cosby and Julian Assange, murdering DNC leaker, etc.

Goodnight Sweet Prince

Hit the nail right on the head. It'll be interesting to see what it is next week

i wonder if the government actually has some kind of men in black type weapon to completely fuck peoples minds up

The Incredible Honky

He's entertaining and has some good beats, so sad he's having (((mental))) problems.

you forgot all the bullshit inbetween while he was ranting where he sounded like a complete retard "FEELINGS MATTER"

>88

SOMETHING WRONG
I HOLD MY HEAD

its not rape if i minorities does it to a white girl, you have to consider all the hardships he may have been through.

>88
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

The punishment for betraying handlers will be hormone pills and castration.
He'll come out looking like this.

If someone says there's a conspiracy and then they die violently and publicly (Michael Hastings) it confirms it. This is still beneficial for intimidation. But generally it's more useful to have what you see at the end of the movie The China Syndrome: the good information is corrupted by what sounds like gibberish and leads the audience to dismiss good with bad.

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

He's gone Britney Spears.