NYT DENIES #PIZZAGATE

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0

New York Times has acknowledged our investigation and claiming its false.
YouTube is also censoring our videos

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hundreds-arrested-as-canadian-police-smash-global-paedophile-ring-8940562.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
youtube.com/watch?v=K3m87-hM96o
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo
youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf86PYNFDEg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=xpjf5hO_DSg
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
youtu.be/gfNkjH5ZqNQ?t=3655
liveleak.com/view?i=485_1381965874&comments=1
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/11/18/world/europe/obama-angela-merkel-donald-trump.html
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Claims its false
>Censors videos

Makes you think, huh?

>fact-check-this

Kek looks like pizza gate is real

NY Times said it's not real so it's most definitely certainly totally not.

This is the same NYT that won't even cover the Wikileaks Podesta emails. Don't read that rag anyway. Fuck em.

well at least i know it's all fake now and i can move on with my life. thanks nyt.

Why would Carlos Salim Hadid (Slim) go to such lengths to defend Comet Ping Pong..
It's ALL REAL
Holy shit.

someone has got to go there and map the tunnels underground

no more quick site visits/can i have a haitian pizza bullshit

go there, with 007 gear and map the fucking tunnels underground, to see hats going on.. they cant hide a fucking tunnel

I bet there are some out of work WV coal miners that would be willing to help

Map tunnels? Where at? I've only been steeped ankle deep into pizzagate since the eyes wide open threads took a new name but I've got an urbex crew that has experience in this, we could totally check it out.

Map em out? You need to burn em out. Heavenly fire to cleanse the filth. Then feed their charred bones to our dogs.

Podesta the Molesta will pay for his crimes

I can't make up my mind until CNN tells me what's real and legal.

/thread

guys, who is actually going to catch these fools?

wow thanks (((NYT))) for finally addressing this right wing conspiracy

Do you think we could crowd fund covert ops? I know people who can get shit done. If I was rich I would have already done it.
Raid pedo island.
Infiltrate the ring.
Spy on suspected members.
Is it time to start a new Sup Forums agency?

At this point im guessing they will try to clean comet pizza and relocate.

the police.. oh wait
the cia.. oh wait
the fbi.. oh wait

It's becoming more and more difficult to tell the difference between troll sites like the New York Times and legit news sites like Sup Forums

Australia

the very fact that (((NYT))) needs to disprove what a few autists on 4chins are spouting is more proof than anything else.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((NYT))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

can you put up the fbi symbols

hire private investigators to catch them in the act

Some one will be forced to do something, and somebody will be taking the fall if there is enough public outrage.
Of course the important people probably have taken measures to distance themselves, and blame somebody further down on the ladder a long long time ago. Just in case things went south
If we are on to what we think we are not all of these people are complete numptys like the Podestas

Was that "secret entrance" mentioned in that one review investigated at all btw? I already forgot about it because of all the other things came have been coming up.

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble
The crux of the story is how they got Scalia. According to sources, Scalia had been providing protection for an international pedophile ring and was murdered by “friends” who he had informed of the nature of his visit with Obama and the doom it signaled for those around Scalia, prosecution, ruin and Citizens United reversed.

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hundreds-arrested-as-canadian-police-smash-global-paedophile-ring-8940562.html

PIZZAGATE #PODESTAGATE #SPIRITCOOKING

You realize the hippocrites of CTR are defending RITUAL CHILD ABUSE?
Clinton had PEDOPHILE OCCULTISTS as campaign manager?
Go educate yourself, if you have the balls to

PODESTA, PIZZA AND PEDOS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

PEDO BROS. SMOKING GUN: The Podesta Brothers & Madeleine McCann
youtube.com/watch?v=K3m87-hM96o

SPIRITCOOKING -PJW
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

DE OCCULTING JOHN PODESTA
youtube.com/watch?v=9YxaCrxDrxo

FBI EXPOSES SATANIC NETWORK
youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE

TEMPLE OF EPSTEIN
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf86PYNFDEg

WORKING LIKE A DEMON
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=xpjf5hO_DSg

HILLARY IS THINKING SHES TALKIING TO DEAD PEOPLE, said by Bill in public
youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE

we have to hold the fbi's feet to the fire. They backed off clinton because it's going on in the fbi too.

You guys know those composite drawings are supposed to be of one suspect, right?

youtu.be/gfNkjH5ZqNQ?t=3655

DynCorp could no longer supply the Clinton's pizza demand. So Clinton started the Syrian chaos with no plan on winning, in order to keep her Saudi overlords happy.

liveleak.com/view?i=485_1381965874&comments=1

ist das hier ein JUDEN-threat ?
sind hier irgendwo JUDEN ??
i smell jews in here !!

Nigga it's kids out this muhfucka

Burn them out AFTER we rescue the kids.

children mix up people when remembering trauma and could easily combine them in memory, yet still not in description. many features of each match too well (mole, etc).

The fbi is obviously compromised. They probably knew about this shit for decades.

Again this "fake news" shit. Thats (((their))) new thing it seems. They could have simply said that those where alligations and not facts but no. Its fake news people!!. Next thing is that everybody who makes up those "news" faces jail time.

This. Go back to discussing more pressing matters like climate change, goyim, nothing to see here.

Seriously though what's stopping a serious vigilante investigation?
a few anons should don some masks and grab their guns and just bust in and out

Anyone else thing this big "anti-fake-news" push thing is to prepare the public for some major consequential disclosures? FBIanon level stuff?

BURN IN HELL, PEDO DEFENDING SCUM!
HOPE THE GUILT WILL CRUSH YOU

It was just something cooked up in some kind of series of post-election day boardroom meetings because enormous slow corporate media finally realized how much alternative media is subverting them. This is a push to discredit competitors within the industry, not 'le super sekrit conspiracy'

idiot, mine was anti-pedo. lurk more

Me. This fake new thing seems planned. The lower level News site probably just went with it but it appeared a little bit too synchronised and out of nothing. Dont know what they are going to do with it though. Probably mass censoring.

Or maybe that. It still feels too synchronized not to be planned though.

Anyone? Can anyone at least give the link to the review in question?

I guess:

Under Comet Pizza; Besta Pizza; Buck's; those other stores nearby with ties to politics and children

All are on the same street

Supposedly, there's underground tunnels all through that area

Bitch can you read

just remember that greed is a much greater motivator than malice in almost every case

I hope these guys burn in hell

How does that old saying go?

First they ignore you

Then they laugh at you

Then they fight you

Then you win?

Or something like that

Well this just confirms it's real for me

Sorry I doubted the pizza bros

I KNEW THIS WAS WHAT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT WITH THE "FAKE" NEWS CRACK DOWN

I FUCKING KNEW IT

oh fake news is denying pizzagat

< Pedo defending Scum

Sorry burgers, really forgot to mark the shill one out.

"The eatery, which seats 120, is a mash-up of red and white checkered tablecloths and modernist murals and paintings from friends of Mr. Alefantis."
Interesting they decided to add that part in there. I wonder if some of those creepy paintings on the walls are going to change.

Remember, Hillarys campaign said some of the leaks were "fake".

This is coordinated.

I hate to say this, but there really is only one way to deal with this...

Sup Forumstards incoming in 20 minutes.

I'm in. I have 2 carbines, 2 Garands, a Mossy 500, and a SBR with a can for some quiet wetwork. Time to start killing these cocksuckers.

Why the fuck would the acknowledge our existence?
It's like when Clinton mentioned Alex Jones, all you do is legitimize the ideas.

>nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html?_r=0
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea im usually not the tinfoil hat type. But look at this for example.

nytimes.com/2016/11/18/world/europe/obama-angela-merkel-donald-trump.html

A lot of top tier politicians involved that in a perfect world should not talk about this at all.

Also this whole thing started with the wikileaks mail beeing presumably "fake" and then Mark zuckerberg said its not his fault that trump won.
We will see i guess. If they drop the issue it was probably just a panicing media.

Gandhi said it

Just read this abomination. It makes me want to die.

You can't deny how they are twisting every ounce of truth we hold. Hell, they are even making shit up!

This is it. Why would Comet Ping Pong need the media to come to their help? If there was no ring why couldn't Comet Ping Pong do something to prove that the place is legit? ALEFANTIS IS NOT EVEN TRYING! A man that is falsely accused of pedophilia will go insane at the thought of such accusations. He'll show you inside his house NO PROBLEMO, he'll just want to make things clear! Alefantis is NOT trying to make the matter clearer. Alefantis is NOT reaching out to the people accusing him. Instead, he asks his friends to help him denigrate the theories!

SHAME ON EVERYONE WORKING AGAINST THIS INVESTIGATION!

BURN SCUM

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble
The crux of the story is how they got Scalia. According to sources, Scalia had been providing
protection for an international pedophile ring and was murdered by “friends” who he had informed
of the nature of his visit with Obama and the doom it signaled for those around Scalia, prosecution,
ruin and Citizens United reversed.

#TWITTERGATE #PIZZAGATE #PODESTAGATE #SPIRITCOOKING

>he has never met her, does not sell or abuse children, and is not being investigated by law enforcement for any of these claims

this would be my exact denial if I was guilty

>I hate to say this, but there really is only one way to deal with this...
There was always only one way to deal with this. The simple fact of the matter is that you tried to solve something through the "correct" channels instead of the proper ones

Map the tunnels
Why is everyone deciding to get violent all of a sudden?

>technology
what

We info dump now.

PRAISE HIM HE IS WITH US

PRAISE BE TO KEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

either way, the suspect could be interchangeable; one or the other, etc.

Alright Diamond Don, standby for orders.

Remember to use your binoculars and 'tag' your enemies.

Lots of people don't see another option because law enforcement won't do shit.
Personally I don't think we should start shooting because we'll all die for nothing, and we don't have enough evidence yet.

Learn to read Bergjude. I was not defending anything i just said that im concerned with the "fake news" keyword the mainstreammedia is propagating lately.

Right. Why the fuck would NYT go out of their way to write a defense for some who no charges have even been brought against yet?

it's so fucking obvious when the machine decides on their new buzzword to try to ingrain into peoples psyche. this time it's "fake news". it's a giveaway when there's literally not a single occurrence of a derivation of the term. it's always word for word whenever they've been told to drop the term everywhere

This is huge. I'm sure they would have preferred to ignore this.

>Why is everyone deciding to get violent all of a sudden?
The time for violence was 15 years ago. We have to catch up. Are you retarded? These people openly say they want to kill us, and the Jew media gives them a platform. Lets' just fucking start killing them.

The fuck? We're not killing anyone. Just go map the tunnels. Fucking idiot.

Pretty sure if you start unloading into a pizzeria, shit will not look good.

norway just arrested some pedo cunts, not all is bad.

What's the significance of the logo change?

I'm certain they did this like a month ago

(((fact check)))

>we don't have enough evidence yet.
Bingo
Like I said earlier in this thread if you get enough public outrage some one will be forced to do something about it.

If we find actual confirmation that the public will believe there's literally no stopping it.
People don't take kid diddling lightly.

What FBI symbols?

Why is denying this so important to ((them))?

HOLY SHIT

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

DOTH
PROTEST
TOO
MUCH

I thought it was just people sorting through a huge amount of data, and then finding tenuous connections between them and spinning anything they can to fit some silly theory. There's zero hard actual evidence. Not even an eye witness.

But the NYT is both acknowleding this an analyzing it. That's hilarious.

This desu

Need to know

there are, there are underground tunnels in dupont. i heard about them for years, i grew up in DC

if they ever try to bait and spook you with "menus" of cp again, just nuke them with gore and show them what we've been through.

CAPTCHA: Auditorium (habbining and audience soon)

10 Dead pedos are only 10 people. If you have to do somthing retared do some research/detective work on the place and dig something up. That way we might get more thant the 10 you can shoot.

So basically MSM is trying to equate right wing smaller journalistic ops with this broad category of fake news?

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS I MIGHT BE LATE BUT WHAT THE FUCK....BROWSING THE #Twittergate TAG MULTIPLE CP ACCOUNTS WITH CP ON THEM GETTING EXPOSED IN THE TAG