Is there anything worse than millennials?

Is there anything worse than millennials?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/the_dumbest_generation_is_only.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boomers.

Boomers are entitled pricks but at least they aren't destroying every social value we have and turning us into Sodom and Gomorrah.

What the fuck does "Ham for her" mean? Is that a lesbian LGBTQWTFBBQ related thing?

this thread

This

This is all boomers fault though. They raised a generation of sheltered pussies where no one loses and everyone is special and now we're all paying the price.

Who the hell do you think is running the world?

They are directly responsible for planting the seeds that are causing millenials to behave like degenerates

its a gamer term i dont know why they'd put dead slang on a t-shirt

I'm pretty sure that the Pokemon developers would prefer Donald Trump. Look at Gumshoos.

Not sure.

>LGBTQWTFBBQ
I want BBQ now. Thanks.

it's Hamilton, that nigger-only "musical" about our white founding fathers

If you are between the ages of 18 & 34 you are a millenial.

Boomers are responsible for

>No Fault Divorce
>Dudeweed culture
>Women's Lib
>Sexual Revolution
>The New Left
>General faggotry

Muslims
Chinks
Negroes
Poo in loos

Boomers did all of that actually. Millennials, believe it or not, lead much more conservative lifestyles than they parents. They have less sex and consume less alcohol and tobacco. They are also more educated.

Most of Sup Forums is this age group, /pol specifically.

>ham

b-but i can't even speak millennial

I mean, I know they think they run shit cause they have planes, but they're all really a bunch of sheltered vault pussies if you ask me.

I was born in '91

Although we lagged behind the world 10 years from 91 to 99

What does that make me ?

Womenz.

millennials are rule followers and never question authority.

muh dick

Self-hating millennials

non-whites

They fucking tried to.

You should refer to this chart.

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Amy Schumer in anything less than baggy jeans, an all-encompassing trenchcoat, and a bag over her head should be banned here.

It's just really sad that the only two reasons they wanted her to win is because she's a woman and because she's not Donald Trump.

Some bitch at work the other day told me Hillary started CHIP. She wasn't even in any fucking elected office when CHIP became a thing. All she did was get in Ted Kennedy's ear, and he supported it anyway.

Hillary was the worst. I think I'm more glad she lost than the fact that Trump won.

>Is there anything worse than millennials?
Millenials who complain about millenials on anonymous Atlantean basket weaving forums.

If you trace everything back to the source, everything leads back to the Jews

Why did women shaving sides of their head become a thing? Fucking disgusting.

A Millennial.

As is roughly 99% of the fucking board.

boomers literally Fucked everything.

They got to ride on the coattails of their war vet parents. They have big fat pensions and own most property. All the while scoffing at hard working middle class families of 4 living appartments struggling to make ends meet.

You know who's responsible for Boomers? Jews.

What did she mean by this? Im serious.

So we just need to translate: extra, smokey eye, and falsies

I'd argue that, that chart is only relevant for USA.

Growing up in the 90s in USA had very little in common to growing up in the 90s Serbia.

For example, you didn't ran to nearest shelter when you heard the air raid sirens.

Either the
>gen whatever
Can only be used in terms of when you were born but no the behavior
Or you can use it for behavior but only in USA.

Because let's be honest here, do you think people born in Pakistan in 90s are Millenials as media paints them ?

Or in Libya ?

Same goes for Serbia.

In English: I wear makeup out to Sears to feel good about myself in the presence of strangers who don't care.

OP

>3 garbage fandoms

gas

you forgot the translation of extra.

which I'm not gonna translate for you, but it should really be self-explanatory at this point.

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/the_dumbest_generation_is_only.html

your mom

>Ham

Really activated my synapses.

I've heard it used a couple times. I have no clue despite all the context I've seen it in. I'm 18 and I don't know my own fucking generation's lingo. Fucking faggot nerds.

hard
as
a
motherfucker

thanks kanye

The boomers that raised said millennials?

Does anyone remember the days when gaming wasn't cool or mainstream and only nerds and virgins played them? I miss those days, good times. Now you got people who played one legend of Zelda game, pokemon go players, and mobile players calling themselves gamers. Geez man, what happened?

>Is there anything worse than millennials?
Yea, the generation that raised them, and the generation that allowed the school systems to be jewish sjw infested shitholes.
This is the mess you faggots made, quite bitching.

You act like you innocent here, what have you done to fix the toxic environment they are brought up in?
Honestly, youre worse than the people who bitch about autism bux yet do nothing to prevent children from having autism in the first place.

I know right. We should put all the mellenials in concentration camps.

The generation after them. The spawn of the millennials.

Who else is a self hating millennial

>Ham for her
Hmmm

I hate being a millennial. Having to be lumped into the same group as fags like these makes me nauseous.

Gen Z here. The right is right again with the youth

a nigga grabbed they weave one too many times

We aren't Millenials. We are soldiers of Kek. Unlike Millenials, we stand for ourselves and our kind and will be the most influential sub group this generation has ever shitted out.

Then I am one too but I fucking hate these fucking faggots.

Witnessed. Shadilay brother.

is he concerned about his weight?

good-times-breed-weak-men.jpg

umm.......?

Millennials are like boomers on steroids

Yes, Jews.

niggers

Boomers, Millenials are actually sold quite short

>The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

What did he mean by this?

Avg boomer is a former union worker who made double 30 yrs ago what someone does now with a work habit that would get them fired within an hour now.

Remember when memes weren't a thing that everyone had on their facebook/shirts/bags/whatever?

Remember when pepe was simply the "feels good man" meme?

feelsbadman

Remember when memes where called jokes?

Boomers and gen xers
Mils actually voted more for trump (tho not a majority) then the xers

as a millennial before trumps election I didn't want to be in the generation but with the new rise of conservativeism again I have new hope that we can red pill more people and un-cuck them

Niggers
White women
Cucked numalea
Hippies

I hate the "everything after Gen X is Millennials" meme.

>mfw I'm fucking 32 and that means I'm technically a Millennial

Boomers. Who else would literally sell their entire nation to the globalists for temporary financial gain?

This. Over half of White millennials voted for Trump. Millennials are going to have to make lifestyle changes and lower expectations because Boomers fucked them raw, and Boomers have the gall to criticize them.

Literally hate these fucking people; and I'm a millennial.

None of them have actually struggled. Their problems are all self imposed, competitive problems. Literally making problems up, and comparing them to other millennial problems, all in hope of garnering attention.

Pathetic is the first word that comes to mind.

extra = trying hard. use some context jesus christ, reading comprehension is not very hard.

hi sam hyde

>that bitch on the left
>that haircut

I refuse to believe anyone unironically thinks that shit looks good.

Due to undiagnosed (at the time) HFA, I was always a social pariah, and thus, can perfectly dissociate myself from its culture.

They spent so much time pointing out I'm not like them in an attempt to destroy me, now I wear it with pride.

Also, it is likely that multigenerational housing will come back because of Boomers, and Millennials will bear the most brunt of that.

>feelsbadman.jpeg

I'm a Texas millennial, and I thought all this talk of my generation being a bunch of pussy, safe-space losers was just Boomers circle-jerking themselves about a fringe group of 'kids these days' that doesn't represent the majority of millennials.

But when I saw all those riots after Trump was elected, I realized I was mistaken. I'd seen videos of people like Carl the Cuck and AIDS Skrillex and various feminists, but I figured they were just statistical outliers. The riots woke me up to reality. There are LOTS of these people. There's an illness that's destroying my generation.

But seriously, I've never met anyone like that in my life.

Communists.

their is really nothing wrong with millenials if they have employment. the problem is they dont work

>Millenials are more frugal than you might think
>Nearly 2 in 3 don't own a credit card
Is that actually a positive thing though? There are probably lots of those 2 in 3 who simply do not qualify for a credit card. Personally, I've had one since I was 18, and I've had absolutely no financial problems. Meanwhile, a friend of mine runs into problems all the time because he never got a credit card and he doesn't qualify for one.

>more frugal than you might think
I seriously doubt this claim, just from my own personal observations of others' spending habits. I bet a study of Millenials' spending habits with regards to alcohol would destroy that claim in an instant.

>the generation of athiests that will destroy religion as we know it.

the boomers raised the millenials dipshit

yes. niggers. without niggers millennials are a gun with rubber bullets. id rather get shot with rubber bullets than with hollowpoints.

Technically you're Gen Y, the forgotten generation. Gen Y is commonly grouped with millenials, but you're definitely Gen Y by age.

I came in this thread to say that. Well done sir.