ISN'T IT FUNNY

Best timeline, I have tears in my eyes

What happens when the untrumpable force meets the unbarragable object

Best. Timeline.

Can someone explain this timeline meme

No!
Prime minister.

Greatness

How did we go from the worst timeline to the best?

IT BEGINS

Will the UK take the hint? Tune in next week!

>"Now let's get that bitch in Germany"

Meme oversingularity

Ultragreatness for all.

Rundown
>idiots couldn't spell as a child, thought it was berenstein bears
>years later see books again are actually Berenstain bears
>masses of idiots that watched shitty science fiction movies think it's evidence of alternate time line shift
>4chin idiots adopt as joke

Mostly reddit thing really. It's silly because I remember berenstein bears too but that's no evidence of any major time shift or alternative universes.

Multiverse theory and whatnot. user posted apparent proof that Trump used a time machine is grandfather squired and went back, effectively changing the timeline. At least that's what I've gathered. Either way, it's a better timeline then a Clinton victory.

ALERT ALERT

THE MEMES ARE REACHING SINGULARITY

>Unstumpable

I am so glad I exist in and am aware of this universe/timeline

why would trump want to associate himself with a little bitch who led a movement then ran away when things got tough. Disappointing

He should be the ambassador to Germany or Brussels just to piss off the globalists.

Kek bless us, every one

Couldn't a mind as brilliant as Farage's be put to better use in placed elsewhere?

This is cool and all, but will Trump talk about this Richard Spencer guy though? Seriously guys this is just embarrassing, and I say that as a former alt-righter. I can't be apart of this movement when these guys are making this movement look like a complete joke.

Shame that our government detests Farage and would never allow him to be ambassador to the states.

Making him a US ambassador to the UK, on the other hand, would be delectably ironic that I might just die a happy man.