Does the Evil Alt-Reich need to rebrand itself?

The name "Alt-Right" both unified us and branded us as a target for the media.

>Now with Richard "Ctrl-Opposition" Spencer, we're going to be further roped in with the "evil skinhead" types and our efforts to create a better future will be squandered by a negative views among the rest of the world.

He named us so the left could slander and cripple us. He assigned a face to our anonymous movement and made that face hideous so it could be ridiculed.

If we were to rebrand ourselves and give a new name to our cause, this may cause separation among us, but that may be a necessary action at some point.
We are not the alternative, for the election showed that it is the American people's best interest. We are not right-wing, but centered in our beliefs.
>I never loved the name "Alt-Right" though it served as a unifier, but we can stay united while in a way disavowing Richard Spencer himself and other false flags as well that seek to sully our good name.

>I would like some suggestions for a new title that we can come to a consensus on.

Totally Not Neo-Nazis or TN3 for short.

Now it's a bit of a gamble to associate ourselves with this autist, and he's clearly been detrimental to our image.

The alt-right never existed in the first place. It was never created at a set date, it doesn't have any meetings, it doesn't have any leaders or founders. It's just a term random that's being used as a gigantic and elaborate strawman to wrestle control back from the people after Trump won.

That's exactly my point, but we still have a loose connection and we are still somewhat of a movement online.
>even if we say it isn't real, Clinton's people still shot at us for it, and even more people will try.

I'm sorry Bernie lost

>we are still somewhat of a movement online.

You are nothing moshe, fuck off to lebbit or gys

nationalings

>Milo is controlled opposition when he says the alt-right isn't racist
>Richard Spencer is controlled opposition when he's heils Trump
What does one have to do to not be controlled opposition? Because being 14/88 and not being 14/88 haven't worked.

the alt right and milo are different things, the actual alt right like agent Spencer are racist.

We don't have to have a label
We don't have to be a movement
We don't have to have a leader
We can be anything
We can be nothing

This was always for the luls, if you thought otherwise then you are the problem.

Sup Forums and the meme force will change to counter the Alt-Right. I wouldn't be surprised if we are all sovereign citizen wackos or some other shit in a few years.

>rebrand
no cucks allowed

Milo is a gay kike, he talks almost as much about being a gay kike as being against Muslims.
Richard Spencer is the reason why it's so easy for everyone to hate us (besides the (((media))))

Richard Spencer is a gay pedophile who was videotaped by the shadow gov raping a child and is forced to shill by blackmail to discredit nationalists

>we're going to be further roped in with the "evil skinhead" types
1. Stop being a pussy. Man up and own your opinions.
2. Science is unequivocal about race being real and including psychometric differences.
3. It took effort by a lot of people over a long time, to make racism into a perceived sin.
4. By crying about "muh evil nazis", you are operating within the paradigm that racism is a sin or something bad, something tainting. You're literally doing the work of all those people in #3 by reinforcing their unstated moral assumptions, and refusing to break yourself free of them.
5. There's two ways our society can go, in terms of the racism=evil paradigm. We can keep accepting cucked morality, and descend into whatever hellhole the left will create for us; or, we can throw out the racism=bad bullshit and return to normal realistic racism. Right now, in our time, our generations, we have the opportunity to reverse the received wisdom on race. But it won't happen if you keep forfeiting to the enemy.

Uncuck your mind

We were the alt-right because people didn't understand us. Now that it's co-opted I vote we go full secret society of Kek.

We defeated Globalism with Trump but now the real enemy is Satanist-Pedo Moloch worship.

We just create the Order of Kek.

I don't think racism is evil, I used quotes because it is how people think of the "Alt-Right"

>woah goy- I mean guys, this Spencer guy is making us look too politically incorrect!

Oh, I know. I'm just addressing the logical inconsistency. Milo gets labeled controlled opposition because he's just anti-SJW masquerading as alt-right and waters down the message, but when Spencer publicly says what these people are anonymously posting on social media, he's labeled controlled opposition for associating the alt-right with its actual message.

See

Federalists?

GTFO ANTIFA

alt right is a reddit term

>the reason why it's so easy for everyone to hate us
Sounds like you're letting (((their))) weapon work to its fullest.

relevant:

>Trump wins
>Immediately start heiling and going full autist

Yeah fuck Spencer, he's either a narcissist or controlled opposition. The fact that he ramped up his act so hard after Trump won leads me to believe the latter.

In all of the other threads about Richard Spencer, most people are agreeing that he's just an attention-seeking asshole. Myself included. I just hadn't realized there was more of a mixed reaction.
>maybe it's just me, I don't know. I expected a much different response from this thread, not that there's a problem with that.

Our beliefs are usually for the good of the Republic so...

Republican sounds fine.

>I don't think racism is evil
Then stop acting like it. Stop giving ammo to the people pushing the anti-racist narrative by acting like their prejudices are valid. You literally created a thread calling for the movement to shrink away from its own heart, just because you are scared. That's a tactical concession to the enemy, even if you think it shields you in the short term. It only helps keep their racism=evil paradigm in power.

>muh conspiracy theories
>muh controlled opposition

anti alt-right threads are the new CTR shill threads

the alt right is for white europeans' survival and well-being

if you arent at least vaguely friendly to the notion of a neo-nazi then guess what, you aren't alt right

alt right doesnt mean trump supporter or basic bitch right winger. it has a meaning and you are either behind it or not

stop trying to co opt it into shit shlomo

/Thread

Trumpers

You have a pretty good point there.

>guys stop laughing at this fat embarrassing who and get back in line behind our leader, Dick Spender
You're leader hangs out with washed up MTV VJs at some merriot giving speeches to 40 people, we dont need him or you

I want CTR to leave. Sage and hide divide and conquer threads.

something along the lines of "Reformed Right" or "Europae nationum" (latin from europe nationalism if we with to go with the whole "Preserve the european peoples" thing.

Would you fucking jews quit trying to turn /pol into a bunch of fashy LARPers. We're not going to play your whole 'Commies vs. Nazis, all the goyim die' game again, you rat bastards.

not bad.

How the fuck is Richard Spencer a skinhead? He's pretty much the opposite of that stereotype you seem so desperate to reinforce. Fuck off with your concern trolling Jew.

This. These jews had a fucking meeting at one of their mitzvahs and decided to collecively fuck with /pol again because they were butthurt their faggot shill candidates lost while Soros is still hungry for goy-child flesh.

No Jews here, goy.

Shut the fuck up you jew faggot. Nobody wants to sit here and say Hey let's all kill eachother for the jews again, sounds like a great idea. Fucking jew kike traitor fuck.

Why do you type
>like this
I remember someone shilling for Isreal in another thread
>doing the exact same thing

Look I know you fucking redditors came here because you were drawn towards our memes and away from the anti-white bullshit that was being shoved down your throats. I know you joined with us to help get Trump elected. But when you came here you entered into the chaotic meme nebula that is giving birth to an ideology for a new age. We aren't going to listen to your bed wetting about "muh stormfags" and turn on each other. You're locked in here with us and never forget that.

Hhah. Good one, Jew.

>shills storm 2: zionist boogaloo
what the fuck

Oh my god you're one of those DNC David Duke COINTELPRO faggots aren't you? /Pol has never been a nazi forum. It is a forum of peace. Nazis were always controlled opposition, as is David Fucking Duke when he fucking works for the DNC, as does the whole KKK, obviously, you fucking backstabbing piece of shit.

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Pol being bipolar and schizo as usual.

There are innumerable threads here at pol talking about Hitler being the best leader ever, and why Nazism is something America should embrace. And how we need to keep America white.

These are all things Richard Spencer would fit right in talking about. So why the hate on him now?

Don't even tell me that stuff was just for lulz either. Why is pol triggering?

It's not just for the lulz though. That is just revisionist history now that pol is being singled out. You must be some kinda newfag or something.

Richard Spencer did nothing wrong.

Anyone using the term in any way but dismissively is a post-polocaust shill or useful idiot.

Milo is controlled opposition because he advocates a degenerate lifestyle and is a self proclaimed provocateur who revels in any attention he can get. It's not about 'toning down the message' or 'only focusing on SJWs' it's more about forever being labeled by his approach and his antics. He doesn't have the skill that Trump has in spinning the media to do his bidding and instead simply accepts his role as a 'villain' because he knows it will get him views. Funny enough, he used to be considerably more toned down, professing a deep regard for Christianity and even lamenting his own homosexual tendencies in that regard, all of which was pretty interesting. I'm not sure he still mentions any of that.

Shills. Not kidding, most likely decisive shills or gamergoys who are alt-light feeling that they are being appropriated.