Climate change isn't real

>climate change isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aral_Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=joJKgHxQkOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Climate change is real, but the pic has more to do with poor resource management.

Uzbekistan is a meme country.

did the dinosaurs have cars too?

How else has the climate changed so drastically throughout history?

Checkmate

USSR cannot into sustainable irrigation.

Had nothing to do with temperature.

I know

>He think aral sea problem is due to climate change
American Education

>the white gold
op is fake and gay. But go ahead and look into the story behind the Aral Sea. Pretty guud stuff, with a chemical weapons subplot in the second and third act.

climate scientists pretend the medieval warm period didn't exist because they'd be out of a job if they stopped deceiving the population

nice get

>climate change =\= man-made climate change
nice try gaylord

Actually it looks like when the Russians were in charge everything was fine. Remember the USSR only existed up until 1991. In that picture all the drastic changes happened after that year.

you can thank the soviets for that

wow ignoring the racist effects of westerners implementing foreign agriculture and dams, shame on you

>I don't know anything about climate change so I invent a false argument to counter
American """ education"""

>I don't have anything to refute so I'll just put the posters education inside quotation marks, that will show them.
Australian "intelligence"

Pic related is stronger evidence, than the poor management you posted

not like the USA with the Ogallala Aquifer.

there's a proportion that's natural and a proportion that's anthropogenic - and long term climate models all involve a hilarious amount of voodoo; everyone with an IQ above 82 knows this

People drained it but it has nothing to do with climate change.

That isn't showing a change of climate. Only a change of geology, which happens frequently and- get this- before humans were around!

you fucking idiot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aral_Sea
this is an irrigation project gone wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=joJKgHxQkOY

California almond farming and irrigation

>why do Californians grow produce in what is supposed to be dry desert?
>who knows

no this is literally the result of a dam and shift from nothing economy to massive agriculture requiring irrigation

but then where was water?

How do you irrigate with sea water?

>>climate change isn't real

it's the Aral sea, and it has nothing to do with climate change,
it's exhausted because of drainage,
you silly libcuck

fpbp

I wonder where your Louisiana pictures are.

You know that's because the source of the water was cut off with dams right?

Uzbekistan uses the water for their cotton farms, it has nothing to do with climate change.

they used fresh water rivers that fed the Aral sea to irrigate the dessert around it. The sea dried up because the source that fed it was diverted.