Ask a mexican gay male who was once a shillery supporter blue pilled libcuck but now supports trump and his policies...

ask a mexican gay male who was once a shillery supporter blue pilled libcuck but now supports trump and his policies 110%

fag

no u

repent faggot

de-stroy-ed

What made you come around to the right side? What changed you mind?

>mexican gay male

YOU

What happened?

>identifies mexican while posting from an american flag
>also gay

you are literally a meme

Step into my office.

Why are you such a degenerate attention seeking man child?

the left has become an absolute shit fest, not just that, but trump is doing something we've wanted for the longest time. Kick. Them. Out.

it's not fucking fair that people from horrible countries like honduras don't get to stay here but fat welfare collecting illegals get to. Although my grandparents were illegal (it's about three lifetimes wait list) we are all prepared for trump to reform immigration

MAGA

Mike "Eat's dicks shits bricks" Pence will make sure religious freedom acts will put you in your place.

ethnicity=/=race

if i lived in germany i would still be mexican. then again id get assraped by achmad abu ali the fith

plus corrupt capital ain't our home anymore sadly

Y-yes senpai~~

how the fuck are you even ethnically mexican? what ethnicity is "Mexican?"

>what ethnicity is "Mexican?"

i meant nationality=/=race

obviously if we go into my family tree my grandmother is a lot whiter with thinner eyebrows, and whilst my grandfather is pretty indian with huge thick eyebrows and blessed with long thick eyelashes and dark skin.

i think it's pretty easy to follow

why are you a dirty flip flopper?

ethnic mexican makes as much sense as ethnic american

so you're mexican but live in the us?
do you already have your green card?

i was born here, my parents were not, and after a long process, yes.

although i did spend a third of my life in Zacatecas where my family is from, so i'd say we're mexicans living in the Us

fuck i even still have the plate we used to go get food with somewhere in my apartment

so you're a mestizo, live and are a natural american, but identify as mexican? pretty strange thing to do desu but i figure you probably didn't fit with others other than mexicans when you were a child hence your identity preference

Are you the guy in the Hillary for prison shirt that confronted the dude holding the anti trump sign in Austin. Say it on an info wars bid... He was gay mexi

i live in America but i ethnically belong to cultures in mexico AKA mexican. im sure you misunderstand what i mean by being mexican. it's connotation being used is im someone who is thought to be MADE to be agaisnt trump but i'm not, hence the thread

CHI

I don't really understand what you mean when you say you are mexican. Do you mean it only because you're mestizo? because you eat tacos? because you believe in la virgen de guadalupe? because you drink tequila? do you listen to mariachi? do you celebrate your loved ones who have passed away in el dia de los muertos?

spooky coincidence is i live in Austin. My friends are absolute autists and my buddy even attended a protest. it sucks everyone can't be red pilled

why are latin men the sexiest faggots

Haha Houstonian here. Austin would be great if it wasn't for all the faggot hipsters and Cali transplants. Love the hill country tho.

My family is from mexico. My family including myself ethnically belong to cultures considered mexican. We still do a lot of traditional stuff we did in mexico.

Let me rephrase it to oblige nitpicks: I am American and belong to cultures considered mexican

so you mean that you can trace your ancestry back to the lands of mexico therefore making you mexican?

with that logic faggot we should all call ourselves niggers

/thread

california is such a lost cause. i've been to cali so many times and everytime i can't go anywhere without realizing the absolute damage the left has done

>/thread your own post

if i pay you 20$ will you be satisfied? works in your airports :^)

and actually...i'm not sure if you're aware..but we actually can all trace our ancestry back to africa...

how new are you?