Time to GTFO to America

> be me
> 20 y.o white user from South Africa
> get educated. get a job
> now 28 y.o white user in South Africa
> all my friends have left for Europe or US, family dead except uncle who lives in US
> everyday be reminded what a bad person i am and how generations before me "oppressed, murdered and committed genocide " blacks
> have the biggest "WTF!" moment when KFC FUCKING CHICKEN and t-shirts outside of parliament while National Assembly tries to impeach a criminal
> arrive home after a particularly shit day and notice glass from smashed neighbour's car window
> emotionally outburst to gf about the crime infested diversity race Rainbow Nation lie we live in
> blue-pilled gf leaves me because I am "disgusting"
> reason that I am not a bad person and that people like me just want a normal life
> go to sleep at night knowing that I won't be murdered in my sleep and robbed because I have spent $$$ fortifying my house
> work hard and be useful. feelsbad that some poor white guy didn't get my co-workers a job because of racial quotas
> years ago redpilled years ago before me and decided leave
> for years he has been telling me about a better a future as
> a package arrived by post today
> opened it and inside a red hat with words "Make America Great Again"
> sheds a tear.
> epiphany
> kek...
> time to GTFO and join my uncle in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPiuvGnjKDM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good we need more redpilled white people

Yeah honky, im sure your bitch left because shes bluedpilled and not because your hung like an ant

Do it. I'm serious, every white South African should either move to an ultra-nationalist white gated community or seek asylum in Europe and the USA.

Nice

go to a white country

i should do the same

It is a fucking tragedy what has happened in South Africa.

I still want to visit one day, though.

Welcome to burgerland Boerbro

Mad bean alert.

Greetings man. We welcome you here. What's happened to South Africa is very, very sad.

You should have come here long ago, don't know why you guys waited so long

Here is the KFC chicken and t-shirt handout I mentioned:
youtube.com/watch?v=jPiuvGnjKDM

South African whites are legitimate refugees. You are welcome, you hardworking, freedom loving, fair minded guy. Hope you make it m8

This is a tragedy.

What's your prognosis, bro?

Does SA have a future as an ultra-militarized version of some of the more """""diverse""""" parts of the US?

Or is it irrevocably fucked and going the way of Zimbabwe and the only question is how long a semblance of effective governance can last?

come home white man

Where do you live?

Go to Australia, NZ, or Chile

Come

c'mon over bruh

Come on over bro. We aint full yet.

I hope he is not forgotten

Normally i'll say "fuck off we're full' but since you're not a nigger or european liberal you can move here.

We'd love to have you

I knew this SA girl who went to my HS. We started hanging out after HS at friends houses because we knew the same people and she would tell horror stories about the way way they treat whites and redpilled a bunch of spoiled brainwashed college kids.
Come to burgerland white man, I don't know what it feels like to be a white SA and I hear a lot about how none of you want to leave your home, which is commendable, but it will only get worse. Maybe because I've been surrounded by cultural enrichment my entire life, living in neighborhoods with almost no whites I feel for you boerbros, I always look for these threads. Come to the land of the free, buy guns and redpill everyone you meet. We need your story.