I'm still high on the election. Who else is this way?

I'm still high on the election. Who else is this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I still get a little tingle and smile when I think about it but it'll take a lot to get to the level of hype I was at when he won Pennsylvania.

Yeah every time I see Trump on the news I just laugh my ass off.

Every time I see some beta faggot cuck on Facebook post about how Trump voters are racist biggots, I just bask in the hatred.

Same brother, epecially having called it since day one

Still celebrating!

I don't think I can ever come down. I've been in a good mood for weeks now. I literally cannot stop smiling.

I don't feel happiness when I win or accomplish something.

It hurts to think that I'll never be happier than that exact second Wisconsin went red, pushing Trump to 276.

I don't know how I could get happier than that one moment.

Any time it starts to wear off I just go on kikebook and see that all the libtards are still in full baby tantrum meltdown mode

wasnt it PA that put trump over the top officially?

Same here.

No. Wisconsin was the winning state.

WHERE CAN I WATCH THE FULL COVERAGE AGAIN.

From any major network really. I watched Fox the night of but I would love to re-watch from any of the (((major networks)))), I want to redrink their tears

i am this way, but the election did make me feel very win

other people tell me "how great i am" and i just meh

I'm still erect. californianon here, the salt from my liberal friends never ends

I could never get into this. The fact that all my friends hate the outcome of the election just brings me down. I never got to share my joy with anyone outside the internet.

Depends on which one you were watching / listening too. They were all calling states at different times.

Im San Diegan bro. The beaner/hipster butthurt is off the charts here. I love it so much

Watching TYT.
Cuck white guy: they just called PA for Trump
Cenk: PA is for Trump?
Cuck: yes
Cenk: Trump just won the election.
That's look was priceless

Soon as WI was called by Fox (around 11) it was over

Kek be with you

i get a full on erection every time i hear the words president elect trump

yea this thread makes me want to celebrate some more

>the fight for Florida
tense as fuck, but totally worth it

This. I walk around my uni with the biggest shit eating grin on my face. Sometimes I have to go to the restroom during class just so I can laugh at all the butt hurt conversations I hear around me

Thank God for technology

AP called Pennsylvania to put him over the top. I had to leave and I heard it on the radio. The big networks all have their own teams in house deciding when to call states, and after 2000, they're very, very reluctant to go with the flow. This election was especially all over the place.

I bought a 3x5 TRUMP flag and drive around my town flying it. Im as amped as I was election night. It's so funny seeing the asshurt since I'm in CA. Every white person thumbs up or honks for me though. Fuck these bitch ass minorities. I hate when blacks look at me like "omg r u srs?". I'm not racist but they make me want to be with their attitudes. I wanna yank them around by the throat.

This. My pro-Trump friend also reminds me every couple of days that we won.

Oh yeah I thoroughly enjoyed that!
I also loved how Anal went on a tirade about how she hates woman who voted Trump and starting calling them stupid n shit...what a hypocritical bitch

Ana "I respect women... unless you disagree with me then fuck you"
TYT in a nutshell.

It's crazy how much the social/political climate has changed in just a few weeks.

The non-US posters here haven't felt the palpable difference.

And there it is

There what is? Bitch ass minorities acting like their world is over because of TRUMP? All I'm saying is when they act like that it makes me want to treat them like that for being such bitches. Don't look at me like I'm fucked up or I'll fuck your stupid ass looking face up. I would rather have you get mad and flip me off. That I can relish and laugh about. But when you give me that "I'm so appalled" look it gets to me somehow. Like how can you be so pompous? You deserve the rope.

The Young Turks full one is online. They unlisted it because so many people made meltdown videos from it:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo