Sup Forums can't even read its own sticky which BTFOs Sup Forums

>Sup Forums can't even read its own sticky which BTFOs Sup Forums

Nice fallacies, racist retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You "everything's a fallacy" guys are autistic because you know shit about statistics.

Leftypol pls go

Decent shit post.

Every Sup Forums argument: youtube.com/watch?v=sIlNIVXpIns

Sup Forums babbies don't know (or don't care) that statistics are opinion-neutral. Two different people can look at the same statistic and come to two different conclusions.

I am not talking about descriptive statistics

black man here

no. you btfo by Sup Forums

>racist retards
>going to a board where literally everyone is anonymous and you must judge their opinions off of the content of their post
>calling everyone in this board a racist retard because muh fallacy

right back at you
fuck off

btw this is shadman

The Genetic Fallacy applies when ample proof doesn't exist. Too bad we know that most MSM networks are paid for and run by the Jews and Jewish run organizations which have been tied to corruption.

Genetic fallacy only comes into play when you substitute arguing with someone with calling them a nigger. Doesn't apply yo being racist in general.

You'd better not be sexualizing iqt.

>fallacy fallacy
dropped

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>Fallacy Fallacy

I guess that affirmative action schooling you had couldn't even teach you to shitpost.

I'm honestly more BTFO'd that this post wasn't made by a fucking leaf.

>i'm actually against affirmative action

that's a nice pic, mind me saving it?

Do you not see how horribly flawed your own logic is? First of all, you're not even bringing up any specifics, you're basically just giving this "general" sort of idea of an argument someone might make on Sup Forums, (and then fallaciously attributing it to Sup Forums as a whole) and then we're just supposed to accept that Sup Forums is wrong about these generalized hypothetical arguments, which you have failed to debunk. In your little pea-brain mind, you've already won this fictional, imaginary argument, before it's even begun. You're just assuming your own conclusions (you even just inadvertently gave us incite as to how you think, when you talked about people coming to conclusions; you were projecting) and then you assume everybody else works in the same way. This is pure projection, 0% logic. You have failed, goodbye. I noticed 7 other problems with your post but I'm not even going to bother pointing them out.

Fun fact to all of the 'poverty causes crime' leftist kikes - the poverty rate of spics and niggers is nearly identical (23% vs 25%.) Explain the following.

liberals do this all the time tho
>waaaah waaaah this article doesn't come from this news source that fits with my preconceived biases so I don't agree with it
>unless it's from a psychology journal that is notorious for publishing papers that uses shitty/no controls, in which case it's totally legit :DDD