Mfw Christians think they're red pilled for worshiping a literal Jew

>mfw Christians think they're red pilled for worshiping a literal Jew

>Worshipping one of the only Jews in history not worthy of being ovened
FTFY

>The one who teaches you to follow the Torah

FTFY

IMO nobody can truly be white as well as Christian. You may as well be a wigger with a BBC fetish.

>Jesus fought against zionist and got fucked over by them
>J-joo worshipers!

No one cares, bitch.

>I have never read the Gospels
This.
And this.

X was pretty based all things considered.

>IMO
What

>that smug anime girl

One of these days I'm going to understand why idolshit is so popular and I'll have enough content for the next five years.

>mfw fedoras think Christ was a literal Jew

All that Jewish talent and drive that allows them to dominate finance, media, entertainment, science, etc, what's up with that?

Now imagine if Jews took all that talent and drive and chose to focus it all on evangelizing the world for Christ.

In other words, imagine if Jews had taken of the vocation intended for them by God as the Chosen People.

How fast do you think the world would have been evangelized?

Pretty darn quick.

It didn't work out that way, but the veil will eventually be removed, as Paul points out.

Then, watch out, Sup Forums, watch out JIDF.

The Jews'll be coming for you, too, and you're gonna 'swallow' that redpill, boyo.

You can run but you can't hide!

> The religion that made the west great to begin with

Fuck off chucklefuck.

You have a nice face. I love cute, stupid girls.

>Worshiping a Jew that was killed by Jews
So if the Jews hated him...

Oh shit, He's /our guy/ isn't He?

It means he was right.

>mfw people think white culture is better than Jewish culture when it was built mostly in a Jew's name

the jews killed jesus and that's a good enough reason to hate them for me

>pumpkin spice traditionalism

>Jesus overturned some money changer's tables because he was an extremist
>Thereby making it harder for visitors from neighboring cities to exchange their currencies

What has Jesus got against convenience.

What was he then

Checked

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

> Now imagine if Jews took all that talent and drive and chose to focus it all on evangelizing the world for Christ.

They did, that is what Paul was about

Christianity is poisoned, you just answered your own question

It's this degenerate rejection of traditional Judeo-Christian values that leads people to follow their own foolish desires a.k.a. liberal ideology.

stay bluepilled faggot.
sage.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It was Christian Europe would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving both as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around: A civilizational death wish!

A religion which such obsession with death is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Christfags are retards. You should criticize them for that.

Instead you criticize them for worshiping the 1st century version of Bobby Fischer.

I say this post yesterday.

My rebuttals then was this

time and time again it's the Christians who manage to save civilisation.

Funny that huh?

You're also forgetting without Christianity there would be no Charles Martel, and therefore no Europe. You a Muslim?

Jesus agrees: most Jews will go to hell. Bad news for you: so will most gentiles.

Here's a piece of rationale that may help you in life: identifying people by group can give you an initial guess at some attributes they may have, but you will need to go a little deeper to see if the individual you are dealing with actually has that predicate.

E.g. you might say "Jews are frequently greedy." and you might say "Jesus was a Jew." But that doesn't tell us for sure whether Jesus was greedy. Looking at him in more detail reveals that he was not greedy.

That's why you need to be careful with statistical information. It is useful only if you properly understand such concepts as expectation value, variance, etc.

Better than believing in viciously circular logic unironically~

And how exactly did he denounce the pharisees for?

Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut, like a feminist!

There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poo, like a marxist!

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death, like a nihilist!

You blindly say "but he disagreed with pharisees" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

If the pharisees are the Jews, then the way of the pharisees was the successful one, and the way of Jesus would be a self-condemnation of failure

Why do you think, you fool, that Jews dominate your country?

Why do you think they send Paul to convince your people to do the opposite of what they did, to embrace the ways of failure, mysery, poverty and meekness?

If the words of Christ were the true path to Civilization, then why are the christians the ones that have enslaved themselves to their jewish masters, giving away their civilization in the process?

So what if Jews say that they hate Jesus?

Jews hate Muslims, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire then? Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

What you say in your posts has some truth to it, but it is missing much. Jesus is indeed focused on saving individual people's souls, but if we're talking about more than just Jesus' earthly mission, then we see that God the Father is also interested in having strong functional societies and that is evident in the laws he gave. Note that Jesus strongly endorses these laws and the prophet who brought them. So why the discrepency? Because Jesus doesn't tell us anything about how to run a society; God already provided a lot of information on that. Jesus told us how to prepare and be worthy to serve in God's personal domain and kingdom.

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

Silly fedora.

I remember being 16. I don't blame you.

Statistically you'll grow out of atheism soon.

Your tin-foil hat level antisemitism pretty much discredits everything you say.

> why the discrepency?

Because Christians were never supposed to get power. The religion never worked like that. His kingdom is NOT of this world. That is why Paul didn't try to create a crusader state. Because the only stable, non self-contradicting position christianity can take is the one of a pacifist minority that is protected by the arms of someone with will to power.

"The meek will inherit the Earth" becomes a declaration of suicide when adopted by the strong

See, this is where I can tell you don't know what you're talking about. The Weatern Roman Empire fell because it relied to heavily on heathens, in their military, services. They were far too inclusive. However when Rome did fall all knowledge and work that we do have saved was saved specifically by the Church.

To prove you wrong quite simply, while the Western Roman Empire fell, the equally (or even more so) religious Eastern Roman Empire managed to continue for another 1000 years without collapsing. Bet they don't teach you that on /reddit/, huh?

Antisemitisim?

I am actually saying that the Jews are sane humans that look for their own interests, like any normal organism

It is the christians that have drank a poison of their enemies while claiming it is the elixir of life!!

Your pic makes your post hilarius. Yeah, I guess that is why Hitler appointed outspoken anti-christians like Goebbels and Himmler and adopted heathen symbology

Oh yes! Christianity, the great religion of power that saved the Eastern Roman Empire... except... you know...the holy sites, the extremely important parts for that cult... and all of egypt, and all of Syria and Eastern Turkey...

But it lasted 1000 years as a rump state!! That truly means Christianity is the religion of earthly power!

The strong shall inherit the world, my kingdom is of this world, Jesus said!

I mean really, the crusaders failed in their campaign

Why do you worship failures?

Why is it divine power of Christianity that makes them unable to obtain the most basic political objective in the world, to own their own sacred sites!

As if it was not enough, as soon as christians do have the power,they give their holy lands to the Jews!

all Jews belong in an oven
especially Jesus
he is the worst Jew of them all

You're bias is laughably visible. Christianity conquered nearly the whole world until the nations of Europe became too prideful and started fighting against each other. No one is immune to sin, even Christians, and sinners reap the consequences of what they sow.
So to call it a 'cuck' religion is laughably ignorant. Especially when it comes from neo-pagans when Christians were the ones that wrecked their shit in centuries ago.
As for the refugee crisis, most normal people hate it, but those in government power and even a few members of the clergy have been bought off by godless globalists to promote it so the cries of the masses go unheard. But it's only a matter of time before the voices get too loud to silence.

[tipping intensifies]

>There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut, like a feminist!
No, he agrees with the law, and tells her to sin no more. It explicitly says he was being tested. Why was this a test? Because it was illegal in the Roman empire to have her stoned, and they were apparently hoping he would say she should be stoned.

>There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poo, like a marxist!
Scripture says that riches via deceit and trickery are evil (look at the examples it gives), but that riches in general are a blessing. Yes, Jesus does try to console the poor in various ways. But certainly in no marxist-like way! He makes clear again and again that righteousness is what is good. Not that the low down are good by virtue of being low down.

>There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death, like a nihilist!
He denounces the pharisees again and again for various forms of hypocrisy. He says that what they say is good, but that they don't actually do it. I have no idea what you could be referring to with this nihilist part, he is absolutely no nihilist in any sense.

It almost sounds like you have some vision of a Jewish master plot to subvert the rest of the world with Jesus. I think you may be taking the /pol memes a bit too seriously on that one.

A Judean. "Judean" was mistranslated to "Jew" in the King James Version, and all version that are derived from it.
Jews are canaanites.

> Christianity conquered nearly the whole world until the nations of Europe became too prideful and started fighting against each other.

You do know that is a bizarre ahistorical claim right?

You seem to believe that Christianity is a religion with a program based around the "strong will inherit the earth" and "my EMPIRE is of this world"

I mean really, have you read the Gospel ONCE?

Please tell me, if Christianity grants people the magical ability to conquer other people

Where was that magical power when Islam conquered the Holy Lands and the Balkans?

Where was that magical power when the Roman Empires of the East and West were destroyed by their enemies?

By Europe "taking over the world", surely you mean the New Imperialism, the one that happened in the 1850s, decades after the Church had lost their political manifestation in Europe, one century after the Enlightenment changed the way Europeans saw the world, centuries after the Reformation had ended the power of the Catholic Church

What is this "until they were too prideful and started fighting against"?

When were ever Spanish and the English not fighting? even during the early colonial period in the Americas during the 1500s, there was no moment when European powers were not at war

The moment you are thinking about, the Christian-dominated Middle Ages, was a period of decadence, that saw Islam take the Holy Lands and the Balkans

The liberal "cuck" ideologies came not from Christianity, but the rejection of Christian values and embracing of humanism and subjective morality.

IN THE CURRENT YEAR?!

> Why was this a test? Because it was illegal in the Roman empire to have her stoned

What the heck are you talking about? Jews had local autonomy in local affairs, jews would be violating shit if a slut was stoned

> but that riches in general are a blessing

Manifest destiny you homo. We have the right to conquer the world.

You sound like a Jewish cuck.

> that riches in general are a blessing

Jesus gives no indication of that whatsoever in the Gospel, in no moment he makes a distinction between riches won by trickery or just the fact of being rich

But in your bizarre version of the Bible, Jesus has a strange disclaimer:

- Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man* to enter the kingdom of God.”
- But woe to you who are rich*, for you are receiving your comfort in full.

* only applies to being rich by stealing and stuff

Right! If the "cuck" ideologies came from Christianity, they ought to have taken less than 1800 years to appear. Instead we see them originating from the French Revolution, a very anti-Christian movement. (Marxism and SJWs and such are all derived from the Humanism and Moral Relativism of the French Revolution.)

That is bullshit

Japan has humanism but it is not cucking for refugees

Only historically christian countries have adopted suicidism as national ideology

He strangely ignores the 2 millennia of European conquest and progress. He's a Jew. Don't argue with Jews.

>kissing some goober's ass to be stuck with your great grant parents for eternity

sounds like hell to me

> We have the right to conquer the world.
> "My Kingdom is of not this world"

> You sound like a Jewish cuck.
sorry, but I am not Jesus Christ

why? were you going to worship me as well?
Damn you are right! We embrace hate whatever Jews hate!

Jews hate poison! Let's drink it! Jews hate Islam! Let's convert!

Except currently it seems to be the atheists who are trying to ruin everything right Schlomo, and once again the Christians saving the day.

Pic related

Damn you are right!!

Under Christianity, Europe was success after success!!

That is why Constantinople is the christian capital of Greece! Silly me!

> they ought to have taken less than 1800 years to appear. Instead we see them originating from the French Revolution
> what are cathars?

>Christians worship the Jewish god, Yahweh
>Jesus descended from Abraham through to David in the gospel of Matthew

Jesus isn't a Jew. :^)

How do you explain Japan then?

Or do you just decide that facts stop existing if you ignore them?

>Christians think they're red pilled
you are a filthy kike, who uses strawmen. choke on a dreidel

>Yahweh
>the Jewish god
gr8 b8 m8.
The Jewish god is Moloch, Yahweh was the yahwehist God, and at that time in history the Jewish religion didn't exist, and the people whose descendants would become Jews were the canaanites, not the Judeans.

You're just wrong to think that their local autonomy was very strong. That's why the Zealots hated them so much.

Jesus speaks positively of Moses and the other prophets, and says that he will not dispense with those laws one iota, and those guys make explicitly clear what I just said. Since the people he was talking to knew those laws, he wouldn't explicitly restate it whenever he spoke.

As to the line about the camel, it does indeed sound like what you say... until you read the next lines: "When His disciples heard it, they were greatly astonished, saying, “Who then can be saved?” But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”" So it becomes clear that a rich man cannot enter into heaven by his own power, great as that power may be. But God can bring a man into heaven with his power.

As for the line about "woe to you who are rich" that is part of his list of consolations for people in a sad state and disconsolations to people in a good state. They have already received their rewards, and thus they may not receive more. This is something Jesus talks about in lots of places, he's not saying that those who are rich are evil.

I've read the Bible multiple times, and it really seems like you're grabbing one-liners and trying to see what that single line means by itself.

Jesus literally asked his followers not to save treasures in this world and not to think of tomorrow. He considered this world his enemy, the land of the devil

the bad advice and suicidism contained in the Gospel is NOT accidental, or "one liners" as you seem to believe

it is part of a demented way of living that caused mysery to those that followed it... and they didn't even try to hide it!

>he hasn't read Nietzsche
>george costanza.jpeg

>Jesus literally asked his followers not to save treasures in this world and not to think of tomorrow. He considered this world his enemy, the land of the devil
If that were true, then why did they carry a money bag with them? What he said, and I think this is quite true, is that where your treasure is stored up, there your heart will also be. If your best treasure is a sack of gold buried in the dirt, then your heart will go out to that sack, and you'll daydream about it, etc. If your best treasure is your family, you'll think fondly on them and treasure them. And if your best treasure is your service to God, then your heart will ponder on God. He didn't say you could only have one treasure, and I have all three of those: gold, a family, and God. But my greatest treasure is God, followed by my family, followed by my gold. And that is as it should be.

About not worrying about tomorrow, he was talking about simple material things. Those are easy, and if you seek God, he will provide those things for you. Yes, I do that in my life, and yes, God does provide those things for me. And yet, I think about the future a lot, and how to achieve various goals.

When he says the world is ruled by his enemy, he means the evil and degeneracy of Satan. Yes, pleasure-seeking and worldliness are bad. That's in no sense suicidal.

You've really read all this through a warped and obviously militant atheist lens. It appears that they've told you how to interpret it, and you took it at face value. I recommend just reading it, Old and New Testament, and understanding it for yourself.

JESUS WAS A GALILEAN

Still a semite.

>it's an anime poster makes fun of somebody episode
I think the worst part is that I responded
egas