Post the most based historical figure in your country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/everyone-knows-john-a-macdonald-was-a-bit-of-a-drunk-but-its-largely-forgotten-how-hard-he-hit-the-bottle
thestar.com/news/canada/2015/06/19/sir-john-a-passed-out-drunk-during-fenian-raids.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sean Bean?

is that Bill Clinton in final Fantasy 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk

LOOK NO FURTHER.

Actually pretty based even though his son is shit

This man

I usually charge for portraits

Pic related

t. No one

pfft

>trump.bmp

literal cuck.

You will never smoke weed with george

i got you senpai

Vihtori Kosola

he was leading a fascist coup attempt in 1933 with the white guard but it failed and he started drinking

there was a saying "heil hitler, meil kosola" meaning "they have hitler, we have kosola" because heil can also be understood as version of "heillä" = they have

pfft

It is literally impossible to top this

Young Paul 'Hoges' Hogan
most based

>bowing down to the FLQ
>Absolutely based

yeah, keep telling yourself that.

Trash taste

"...France..."

myself

>Not Julio Roca

My ancestor.

he was based too but i enjoy the Argie Emperor thing Rosas has going for himself

Kek.

Undeniably this guy.
As a bonus he had a kickass beard.

fuck you for not posting John "Raging Alcoholic" MacDonald

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/everyone-knows-john-a-macdonald-was-a-bit-of-a-drunk-but-its-largely-forgotten-how-hard-he-hit-the-bottle

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/06/19/sir-john-a-passed-out-drunk-during-fenian-raids.html

>The creation of Canada was a bipartisan drinking party

>Fuck the Chinese
>Also fuck the landowners

> post most based
> 132487uasdf0824134.jpg
> useless description

shit thread.

For modern age. Pearson.

Peter lalor if you wanna be serious, eureka stockade leader

little known fact, teddy r was asthmatic as a child. he got so tired of it that one day he decided he was going to climb up a large hill behind his house every day until he could do it without losing his breath.

the process strengthened and normalized his lungs and breathing functions. he literally beat the asthma out of himself.

today we need coloring books and play dough to cope with someone telling us to get a job.

This guy, Alexander Hamilton

sometimes i wish i was british just so i could say i grew up on the same island oliver cromwell did

Wolfe was a fucking Brit, Canada didn't exist during the 7 years war.