This was on my homepage. The movement is over. Thanks a lot Richard Spencer

This was on my homepage. The movement is over. Thanks a lot Richard Spencer.

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judges-wisconsins-gop-redistricting-maps-unconstitutional/ar-AAkAH3p?li=BBnb7Kz
youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is not alt-right.

Fuck off.

why the fuck is msn your homepage is it 1999 or something?

what do you consider us? flat earthers?

>some faggot says hail trump

>anybody cares

Hey, long time Trump supporter here

Can you give me a rundown on this Spencer guy. He keeps coming up on the news today but I've never even heard of him
Is he important for some reason?

>us

>having a homepage

Go back to sleep grandpa

this

controlled opposition claiming to represent the "alt right" movement who instructed his followers to do hitler salutes and declare allegiance to trump in front of (((msm))) cameras

He memed too hard at his autism conference this past weekend and now it looks like trump is hitler

Honestly I like spencer a lot but he fucked up here. He's a 20 year old autist trapped in s 40yo body

He's an autism advocate?

I'm sorry, I'm missing how he's connected to Trump supporters like myself

>msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judges-wisconsins-gop-redistricting-maps-unconstitutional/ar-AAkAH3p?li=BBnb7Kz
AHAHAHAHA
THE SUPREME COURT IS GOING TO SHIT ON THIS SO HARD
HAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off with your fake control opposition jew shit, shill.

Fucking 100 of these threads tonight CTR. STOOOPP!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((ALT REICHT)))

Which movement? Who is this faggot? What the fuck is going on?

Kek
Are you for real?

>doing a Nazi salute
You fashies just went full retard

gg conservacucks

>Movement is finished because we get exposure.
Nice try Chaim. Remember to sage and hide divide and conquer threads.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Kys. This is not a gathering place for the "alt-right".

No one has heard of him until today. This really is (((CNN))) trying to create a controversy out of thin air to justify their narrative

I thought richard spencer was the guy on silicon valley

GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
NEWFAG

Sorry, man. I haven't really been keeping up on Autism conferences.

Did he do something noteworthy?

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

nothing is finished or close to it, but if you think that this is the kind of exposure that is needed you are a moron. What is needed is cooler heads using subterfuge. Remember: the 14 words are the only thing that matters

Nice try, but the Right doesn't have 'movements'

I want Reddit to leave

ALL
ANTIFA THREADS

Twittergate is literally a false flag now. Twitter astroturfed that shit with FBI collusion to distract us while their imposter stormfag stooge Richard Spencer and The Atlantic co-opted the term (((alt-right))) in a presser that was shown on national media where a bunch of hipster looking douchebags were sieg heiling their lives away. We've been hoodwinked, usurped, and discredited on a national stage by a cabal of controlled opposition I'm afraid.

The made us look like retards on a national level. KEK is dead and Stormfag killed it.

Were the alt right you faggot. Now get on the train or get the fuck out of the way.

Fug we need to slap this down so we can lock up our control until 2030

Those titties are giving me a 'movement'

(((Richard Spencer))) is either controlled opposition or a bad larper. We can hate Jews, niggers, and Muslims without screaming hail trump like a bunch of closeted fags.

>nothing is finished or close to it, but if you think that this is the kind of exposure that is needed you are a moron.
Nothing Spencer said was unreasonable, and no matter how PC he could have said it it would still be reported as "der ebil nazis xD".

Literally haven't heard about him before today. He is either controlled opposition or just incredible stupid and totally lacks self-awareness. In either case, he is the leader of jack shit and is nothing but a white supremacist strawman that the MSM can use to damage any possible political movement outside of neoliberalism and neoconservatism

>the movement is over
Every day since early in the campaign, CTR shills show up and attempt to psych us out. Don't give up on your dreams, kiddo.

>but if you think that this is the kind of exposure that is needed you are a moron.

>hey, these """nazis""" are actually relatively well-spoken and not calling for genocide
>guess i'm a hillbot now

>us

Fuck off

> NEVER HEARD OF THIS FAGGOT
> DON'T CARE WHAT MSN SAYS
> DON'T CARE WHAT MSM SAYS
> I'M 110% TRUE UNADULTERATED Sup Forums
900,000 mph baby

>believing in the spherical Jew

oh boy here we go again

Sage. Spencer is a nigger and ((())) this is a false flag media shill

"Are Jews people"

I have literally asked myself this very same question. My theory, they are either aliens, demons, or this is a simulation and they are the game masters. Those are my three theories.

Why the fuck are you guys so worried? The media has slammed Trump and his supporters for far worse stuff for the past 12 months, and that was BEFORE the election.

Now, Trump was elected. It's done. It's game over for liberals for the next 4 years. Nothing they can do will change the outcome, unless they want to do some funny "faithless voter" shit and start a civil war (which conservatives will win easily with their 100 million guns in stock).

And if they want to "impeach" Trump for some made-up rape story or whatnot? Oh boy, it'll be Mike "Knee Slappin' Fag Zappin'" Pence will be President. America will turn into the next Holy Roman Empire of Jesus. Man, would I pay to see liberals go through THAT.

The media is desperate to play the Nazi card so some far-right policy institute no one heard of that had some conference no one cared about a few days ago has all of a sudden become the designated link to Trump.

These spencer threads are a coordinated attack by antifa just ignore and report.

he's probably some kind of koch brothers insurgent
it's the tea party all over again only this time they actually got to elect someone

Controlled opposition who calls himself the leader of the altright, had a nazi Sperg out shouting "hail victory hail trump" his crowd doing the dab nazi style and is now being pushed here by shills to discredit everybody pro trump and try to make him and his supporters literal nazis.
He is like David Dyke but even more Insufferable.
Also it appears that there are a few literal stormweenies in the board who blow his cock.

Sup Forums is not alt-right. Sup Forums is Sup Forums, a board of peace. You have to go back.

I want to see our based faggot destroy this stormfag in a debate, but, as usual, a charlatan like Richard Spencer is probably a pussy and doesn't want to get kek rekt by a real republican faggot on the interweebs. Milo would run circles around this fbi informer.

The alt right doesn't fucking exist

yeah bro milo is the leader we're about western civilization fuck whitey

>redistricting ruled unconstitutional

HOLY SHIT

>our
Fuck off reddit

Yes, yes we do.

Nope

nah

Fucking this

Nice post but can you not call him a fxggot? Ugh. Just, ugh.

Fuck off to (((GAG))) jackfuck

The NPI is the Alt-Right.
TRS is the Alt-Right.
I've met dozens of fellow members IRL.
We most definitely exist, not that a newfag redditor would understand

I have a hard time seeing how reaching the front page of a news website is bad for any growing movement.

This is the same thing with Trump and Brexit. Media attacking anything pro-european. I cant believe Sup Forums thinks these people are controlled opposition.

C O N T R O L L E D O P P O S I T I O N

Holy shit how does no one realize they are doing this one purpose. He's a tall white male who's not ugly, they are using him to align Alt-right = Straight white male. You are being played goy

Any attempt by the crooked to media to Delegitimize the Alt-Right will fail.

Kek says so.

i've never wanted head from a trap so bad...

we good boys its only fanatical polacks who give all of us a bad name

kekists

>Leftists are doing so much stupid shit and giving us so much ammo against them with their shit behavior we don't know where to begin
>THEN COMES RICHIE-REICH MAKING THE MSM SEEM RIGHT ALL ALONG TO NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grow some bollocks and brush your teeth bong. Your on /pol FFS

Richard Spencer is literally a pro EU anti 2nd amendment faggot who never even pretended to support Trump until *after* he won.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo

Too bad because it's not a trap

even better. name pls

wow this isn't a safe space watch out feminists!

Looool

Man actually said the word "cuck" numerous times in his speech.

This fucking morons is a plant who is going to wreck the movements. Got to hand it to these judes, they are smart as fuck with this type of stuff.

This. The only people that actually care are the left and pathetic /r/thedonald Milo faggots who want Sup Forums to be their civic kosher nationalist cuck club.

Has Richard responded to today's events anywhere?

THIS IS THE ONLY IMPORTANT QUESTION

He's obsessed with pan-Europeanism faggotism. He is a bathhouse nationalist with no respect for individual European cultures. He and his steppe khazar milker wife want a 21st century Golden Horde under the guise of 'Eurasian' identity.

SMASH THROUGH THE OVERTON WINDOW
PUSH THROUGH THE BROKEN GLASS
CuCKING WILL GET YOU NOTHING
PUSH FORWARD AND THROUGH

>what is controlled opposition

Because they will call us racist!? Milo told me that it was just a joke I love black cock and Israel :P

I have about 20 Hotmail accounts, when I log out of one it takes me to MSN.

Richard Spencer literally holds meetings in federal buildings with the DHS as security.

He invites used up cumdumpsters like Tila Tequila who are in rap videos with niggers talking about how they love to suck dicks until they puke to a "white nationalist" conference

If you can't put two and two together here you are retarded.

> ugh, i would vote for clinton, but because far left people support her, i just can't!

... said no one ever.

> ugh, i would vote for trump, but because far right people support him, i just can't!

... said no one ever.

Calm down.

Breathe.

Relax.

Richard Spencer wasn't calling for violence. He wasn't calling Jews non-humans.

Breathe.

It's going to be okay.

Breathe.

I know you people didn't support Trump during the primaries, because you would have hyperventilated yourselves to death after some of what he said.

Breathe.

It's going to be okay. Whites have a racial identity now. The cat is out of the bag. If you stood silent while prominent activists celebrate the extinction of white people, then please stand silent now.

The funny part is that this spawned a shtiload of anti-CNN articles.

>RICHIE-REICH

MY SIDES!!! MY SIDES!!!

No you cuck. Like spencer milo is only there to profit.
There is no "alt-right" as a tangible group or collective or whatever.
This shit reminds me of the time when there was "anonymous" and everybody and their mother suddenly were the leader of anonymous.

Alt right is a blanket term the media coined for anyone who wasn't pro Hillary or cuckservative but pro trump an now they discredit everybody by parading cucks like spencer around like "told you trump supporters are nazis ;^)"

I still get a chuckle out of the idea of an alt right

that's because he's literally controlled opposition

have you ever noticed he's a huge faggot that thinks homosexuality is "implicitly white"? And that he was pro jewish, homosexuality, non whites, and just about everything else until like 5 seconds ago

It's pretty obvious

NPI/radix is cancer

"alt right founder"

>this guy is the founder of everything right leaning not GOP

Do people still watch CNN?

This

shills gonna shill

What a shock, the narcissist changed the way the winds were blowing

Anzujaamu

a Turk who does cosplay and makeup videos on YT

Richard is not a plant.

I browse through his biography right now, he was an editor of Taki magazine and contributed to VDare. The guys at VDare think "he's one of us" and closely followed his adventures in Hungary where he was detained in 2014 and banned to enter EU countries for 3 years. (VDare is a place where Ann Coulter and Pat Buchanan publish their articles).

Richard just made a little banter - the sort of Milo does, and then some dudes in the room started to throw salutes. It's nothing.