Jew York City BTFO

Jew York City BTFO

>The cost and chaos: Melania and Barron staying in Trump Tower when Donald moves to DC could cost New York City $1 million per DAY
>Melania Trump and ten-year-old Barron are staying in New York City while president-elect Donald Trump moves out to Washington DC
>Melania and Barron will stay in NYC until at least the end of the school year
>Trump said he'll be home frequently and even more while Melania is there
>The cost of police protecting the first family could cost $1 million a day
>Mayor Bill de Blasio said city has never dealt with anything of this scope
>Local police are required to protect president and family when he's home
>De Blasio said he will request reimbursement for the officers' overtime

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3959138/The-cost-chaos-Melania-Barron-staying-New-York-City-Donald-moves-DC-1-million-DAY.html

Good.

Genetic retards and slavic whores don't belong in the WH.

Why doesn't the SS protect them?

Upset that a 10 year-old is taller than you?

Cops love this. They get overtime sitting on their asses all day protecting trump tower instead of dealing with niggers.

Leave teh President's family alone you shitball

> cops love this
hahahahahhahahaha yeaaaa nah

> Bill Clinton is a rapist and thats why you shouldn't vote for Hillary
> Leave the president elect's family alone

Fucking Americans hurrrrrr durrrrr whats cognitive dissonance

>said he will request reimbursement for the officers' overtime

so basically trump just got fed money for the NYPD to kick it at trump tower all day and get paid OT

they should be thanking him

He's not wrong. The autist belongs in a basement playing minecraft and the AYY LMAO belongs in Area 51.

Youre in australia, what would u know about what a u.s. cop on the other side of the world likes and doesnt like

>Bill Clinton is Obama's family

You're an austist wanking in your mom's basement - what would you know about the likes and dislikes of a each officer in a diverse police force?

See how that works?

>traditions and etiquette are for little people
>where the fuck are my tax returns
>this woman is illegal
>presidential address today
>i will work on the cyber
>hides autistic son in a palace

You're either a little confused or your comprehension is USA tier

>Genetic retards
>5'9" at 10 years old

Sorry user, but it's pretty clear who the genetic retard between you guys is

Fucking leeches.

The taxpayers (who dont even like them where they're staying) are gonna pay for this because they dont feel like staying in the White House.

But im not i am in my gfs dorm.
Also it makes more sense for some1 from the u.s. to know more about u.s. police than someone from au. And vice versa if i was commenting on au police

What does attacking Bill Clinton have to do with attacking Trumps family? Hillary wasn't and isn't the president-elect. It's not the same.

oh no police actually protecting the first family instead of playing patty cake with niggers in the "community"

>$1 million a day

that's a ridiculous amount.
Let's say... 50 people are required at all times and are paid 300$ a shift each.

that's 15 000$ for every 8 hours shift, 45 000$ a day

What the fuck are you saying you autistic spurge

Nice handkerchief calculation man I'd trust it over the NY Governor who actually has access to real data

>lol Jew York City BTFO

AHAHAHA YEAH FUCK THE TAXPAYERS, AMIRITE?

I dont live in NewYork
I heard liberals love paying taxes

Is this a joke? Some shitty journalism akin to CNNs recent Soulless Jews article?

How the fuck does this cost $1 mil a day. Who's coming up with these numbers, where is the reasoning behind this sum throughout a 24 hour period?

But niggers do?

this

yeah it's a made up number but ok let's crank it up

100 people at all time, 50$ an hour each.
5000$ an hour, so 110 000$ a day

why is it a million? that's a ridiculous number

Here in NYC, this is easy overtime. Instead of dealing with niggers, they'll mostly just stare down limp-wristed liberal men and crazy feminists.

That "genetic retard" is still taller than you faggot

Show me the receipt.

>De Blasio said he will request reimbursement for the officers' overtime
And if they get it this entire controversy is nullified.

>I'd trust the NY Governor

that city wastes so much money, 1m is nothing.
They are just mad that they wont be able to pocket that much money for the next 12 years.

It's a good thing he said genetic retard and genetic manlet, retards.

How could it possibly cost that much?

Should of voted for Trump, desu.

$50 an hour? More like $500 an hour at least.

How much do the protests cost?

Police don't get paid even close to $500/hour

Of course not. That's why you'll never set foot there :^)

They cost that much regardless

Unless they are hiring extra workers or paying overtime, they're all on salary anyway.

I'm sure little Barron's had a rough year and what not but it's just not safe to keep him there.

>$500 an hour

mayor is mad it means less money for illegal immigrants.... oh noes

Well that wasn't the image I wanted.

This is the truth. In 2008 I did a 5 day thing in DC (inauguration) with my unit for the National Guard, just doing security (really both times I just hung out with leftover swat guys) and got paid, for some reason, nearly double what active pay was for those 5 days. You get paid A LOT for stuff like this.

Fuuuuck I can't wait for January

>60%

THEY ALREADY SAID THEY ARE JUST STAYING IN NYC UNTIL THE SCHOOL YEAR IS OVER YOU FAT FAGGOT

waiting for japan to draw barron getting a milf blowie

>gf
OUT OUT OUT! NORMIE GET OUT!

Dumb niggers. It costs six figures just to maintain and operate all of the equipment and systems the Secret Service have in place to protect the President wherever he goes. The NYPD has access to similar systems on a smaller scale which costs the city as much to operate and set-up on a semi-frequent basis. It's like you think manpower is the only thing that goes into protecting a VIP. Fucking white people are dumber than a sack of bricks.

>faggotry

>shit eyes really believe this

You retard, it's clear that Barron needs to finish his schooling for the year.
You don't just up and rip a kid from a high class super expensive super elite school and drop him in another that's hundreds of kilometres away and has a different curriculum.
>American education

>Unironically thinking brown eyes are superior to master-race blue
>Upset his parents weren't pure enough to produce blue-eyed offspring
>Probably the product of race mixing

I'm imagining you as a 5'6" manlet

At 1million a day, I hope all the security consists of 7'0 350lbs roiders trained in martial arts and suited with special Juggernaut™ bulletproof, deathproof suits

Sanctuary cities get defunded.

So what's that? May? June? August of 2017?

Hey everyone it's That Fucking Leaf

I think we all know why Barron is staying in the Tower.
He has a whole floor of the tower to himself yes? What do you think is contained in there?
His 5000 Sq ft time-map of course.
The board he uses to pull the strings of each time line and test their effects before locking in a time line shift.
You can't just transport equipment like that from a skyscraper to some shitty run down white house. Plus, it might get stolen by (((them))) as soon as it's out the door. Barron knows he has to keep his work safe in the Trump Tower, and thus stays there.
You know I'm right.

Just dealt with the NYPD for the first time in years last week. They're all lazy Mexicans now, some prefer to speak in Spanish over English! Don't know how this happened. Small non-physical altercation and 3 squad cars of about 15 cops rolled up. Nothing better to do. Put them to work protecting the presidential family.

And fuck Deblasio - the day before the election he was at my school begging people to vote for Trump. I gave him the finger from a distance, he saw it though.

I don't get it. Obama comes to the city all the time. We also have the UN. How is this any different? If it's about the money that is chump change for NYC.

The only problem I see is the inconveniences during the commute but again that's just like every time the Major decided to take the fucking train.

This is bad shit posting, even from an Australian.

And this is coming from a master flag poster

Le misuse of 'cognitive dissonance' face

Day of the Rake, coming soon...

I agree that 1mil sounds like a lot
but if 100 officers at 50$, also a lot
then those 100 would have to be replaced
double the calculation and 220,000 a day
but you've gotta arm 100 new police officers
>vehicles, weapons, body armor, various equip.

This equipment is probably waaay more expensive than it should be (military industrial complex)
Let's say the Trump Cops get the new, better equipment, I honestly don't know what kind of equipment this is, or what it costs, but I do know what the military uses, so let's use "everyday" costs of some of that equipment.
Beretta 9m - $1,000 X 100 = $100,000
Body Armor - $500 X 100 = $50,000
Dodge Charger - $30,000 x 10 = $300,000
ToughBook(laptop) - $2,500 x 10 = $25,000
This is $695,000

Radio equipment is another cost, additional training is another, a dedicated HQ is another.

I know we started at a potentially inflated number, but I may have left out important equipment. Another thing is that if this shit is being sold to the US gov't, you can count on it costing twice as much.

Lol, serves NY right for being such a Hillary Stronghold. I hope he fucks with traffic as much as possible.

Although I hope all money used does NOT get put on the general taxpayer burden, but specifically costs NY residents. Over 380,000 millionaires in NYC alone, fucking take em to the cleaners Don!

NYC and bloomberg can stick fuck themselves

That's sum expensive chill runs you got there, Dahnald, now hand over the delegates.

Bill Clinton is fair game because he's a politician too. Little known fact, he was President once.

I find time traveling trump to be one of the most entertaining memes. Where did this come from?

I've read so much LARPing faggotry and I vaguely remember it being hinted at by someone claiming they were from the future.

Anyone have screencap?

still costs less that how much they spend on illegals a day

I hope it's not too hard to get into Trump Tower, I'd like to visit one day.

$1mil a day seems a bit steep. couldnt they just put a couple of cops on the front door and maybe a couple more round the back, dont most skyscrapers have some form of security anyway?

Some leaves actually know what's up

Fucking Savage

It is only near 1.5 billion dollars for the full presidential term. Just under 3 billion dollars if our man wins both elections. That really, really is not a lot on the great scheme of politics.

I want to know where this goes. Do they fugg?

Trump has won, go CTR someplace else.

They're Jews, who cares if they're taxed.

>Trump's prepubescent son is taller than me at age 30

How did I end up with such shit-tier genes? Is it because there's Anglo in both of my parents' family trees, or is it the Greek on my Dad's side? The rest is Nordic, German and Slav.

Slavs and Greeks are short

That'd be the Greek

well, if the police weren't having to go easy on the people trying to invade the tower this would solve itself.

BTFO liberals really good one day and see how many more turn up the following.

It's quite effective against hollow retards such as they. These people only go do these 'protests' because they have absolutely nothing better to do and they get a rush from "sticking it" to whoever. They're only in it for the empowerment feeling. Beat the fuck out of them and they'll think twice.

Melania is slav, and so is Byron, by extension.

>The cost of police protecting the first family could cost $1 million a day
Is this a fucking joke?
Are they hiring 5000 police officers for a Trump Tower detail?

This isn't /rk9 faggot, ask mommy to grill up some tenders and settle down now

just did a shit in his nappy

10 years old and more successful than >you

Assume a police officer makes 30k a year.

Every fulltime day worked is about 82 dollars.

now, as far as I know, Trump tower is under constant 100 or so police protection.

100 x 82 = 8200 a day

Not anywhere near 1 million.

So the only way I can figure they're getting this "1 million a day" bull shit figure is they also factor the cost of equipment. Police cars, tear gas at the ready, etc etc etc.

Basically they're being purposely dishonest is my best guess to make Trump look bad.

They don't work every day of the year

He probably just finished jerking it to his mom.

A sleepy kid

What's your point?

>only a problem when Trump does it
You know if it becomes a legit political hot topic he will just go "fuck you poor niggers" and pay the million out of his own pocket?

Also
>thinking 1 mill is a lot of money anymore

>cuts jew york of federal funding
>buys house in front of de blasio's and just sits there behind bulletproof windows
>watch it all crash down

LOL everything is a fucking conspiracy by the media to Trump supporters. Do you ever take that fucking tinfoil hat off?