Mike Cernovich: The Controlled Opposition

As we found out today, Mike (((Cernovich))) is trying his best to take down the alt-right.

How do we stop this subversive fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE
mobile.twitter.com/rooshv/status/800856439476654080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> How do we stop this subversive fuck?

You don't need to. Have you listened to him speak?

He lacks the intelligence to sway anyone. I realize he's extremely uncomfortable now that white people have a racial identity, but that cat is out of the bag. Cernovich isn't going to be the one to put it back in, and the more he fights it, the more he exposes himself.

Isn't the calling out the dumbass "aristocrat" that that is doing a CNN interview and saluting to Hitler while telling everyone how much he loves Trump?

Seems to me like Cernovich is the good guy here.

hey cernovich

Fuck off CTR

(((alt-right)))*

He is taking down something that doesn't exist?

This is cernovich's partner in his new film silenced.

This is Feldman's twitter

you get the point.

That is some tryhard trolling right there.

The biggest red pill; Jews earned their power.

I don't think he's controlled opposition, he is a lying attention whore though. Remember when he claimed all of Hillary's emails would be released November 1?

Mike my boy

>culture that encourages education
>nepotism and support for fellow Jews
>divide and conquer everyone else

You cannot underestimate the Jew.

Does anyone take this idiot seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6se-zYJNE

>divide and conquer everyone else

Nah, you got it wrong. Jews don't do that.

Jews don't play both sides against themselves. Jews play all sides to their favor.

How have you not noticed that Jews are at the top of everything? The Right, the Left, and any other party that gains any power will eventually have a Jew running it.

Banks, entertainment, real estate, law, medicine, etc. - it doesn't matter. They run all organizations.

They are smart and they work hard. I suspect most of you idiots have never worked with Jews. For the most part, they earn their positions.

Yes nepotism exists with them. They play favorites. But not more so than I've seen with other groups, and they are generally more capable.

If any group of people would just shut the fuck up and follow their lead, they'd find themselves in the same place.

It's just easier to bitch about them than to try and beat them.

Idiots.

JIDF pls

Partly true, but almost any position they end up holding, they bring modern Jew culture with them, an atheist secular culture that intentionally or not, ends up sapping a country's national pride, and self-preservation. Jews would be alright if they weren't so Jewey, they have a strong will, but the neurosis they bring with them is corrosive

Will we ever kill the jew menace?

im so sick of these alt right jews

Try and explain how he's wrong (neppytisms!!) so I can laugh at you.

And I'm pretty sure that's how Trump views the Jews as well. He respects them, because they have a strong will and win a lot, but he also knows they end up sapping a country's unity and strength if they ever end up in too many positions of power.

Even Tila Tequila allegedly converted to judaism , only to Heil Hitler at the NPI conference.

>You don't need to. Have you listened to him speak?
>He lacks the intelligence to sway anyone.
this. for a while i had only seen his tweets capped here and i thought he was pretty good. then i watched him on periscope and found out he was a retard. he's nothing more than a self-promoting jackass. he mines good ideas from twitter and holds them up as if they're his own. it all becomes clear once you see him in front of the camera and he has nothing to say except for plugging his books and encouraging people to follow him on twitter.

Why am I supposed to give a shit about any of these people? The guy is on twitter and not banned OF COURSE HE IS A JEW. I dont care

cernovich is fine just alt media fag has no intention
to subvert altright believes in freespeech. you shills need go to sleep

Spencer is an autistic faggot.

Cernovich drinks his own cum.

The Alt-Right ladies and gentlemen!

him and Roosh seemed to be buddies, does this mean Roosh V too?

Sup Forums should not align itself with any movement

Not gamer gate, not alt-right, not even anonymous

Sup Forums is Sup Forums

This :D

Also fug MC he is 100% shill

so he is the guy behind the fake alt right leader guy on the clinton news network?

Total shill Im not surprised rabbi.

Roosh doesn't seem controlled. He was redpilled far before most people and was hated by the media long before this whole alt right shit

mobile.twitter.com/rooshv/status/800856439476654080

Hard to believe any Rabbi will agree to convert someone clinically insane, maybe a reform lady ""Rabbi"" but even they're not that desperate.