Convince me to turn conservative

Liberal since college. Convince me why conservatives' arguments are valid over ours. Why should I listen to fucking Donald J Trump, the human orangutan?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/military-leaders-urge-trump-to-see-climate-as-a-security-threat/
epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-02/documents/epa_fy_2016_congressional_justification.pdf.
odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion-files/9957.pdf
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page4.php
youtu.be/LsnW6L7VBp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you white?

Which of these do you care about most:
Liberty - Freedom to change, challenging the norm and discovering new ways of living
Equality - Ensuring everyone is both treated fairly and that there are no large gaps between social classes both economically and socially
Stability - Ensuring everything works efficiently and the country is overall safe/growing/happy

>Liberal since college

Stay that way. I don't give a fuck. We are winning.

Stop giving a shit about labels.
Party loyalty is the most retarded thing in the world.

You gotta either choose from the candidates that are given to you or run for office yourself.
It doesn't matter if you got a left wing or right wing people leading the country as long as they are competent and are looking out for your interests as an individual.

nobody cares about you liberal. Let that sink in

>Literally starting your own argument with an ad hominem AND a false dichotomy

your IQ is too low to understand my answer, no matter how simple I make it for you.

>I don't give a fuck. We are winning
American demographics will makes whites a minority within two generations

>convince me to listen to a man I hold in the same respect as a literal ape

Ordering the unwashed masses to perform Sisyphean labors so you can bask in your perceived superiority is why you lost. If you keep doing it, you will continue to lose.

Best of luck in all your current and future endeavors.

Check 'em.

this leaf is correct, we already got millions of working class white Democrats to vote Trump so we don't need you
also Trump isn't a conservative

lurk moar faggot

btw, trump isn't a conservative

our chicks are teh hottest

>we already got millions of working class white Democrats to vote Trump so we don't need you
the moment he cuts medicare dems are getting most of those voters back

>also Trump isn't a conservative
>btw, trump isn't a conservative
His platform is 70% copy-pasted from the RNC platform

Move out of your parents house and become a working member of society who takes responsibility for their actions.

Fuck off leaf. Enjoy our Mexicans and eat shit.

>Fuck off leaf
make me

Come on!

You shouldn't, fuck off faggot

>Trump
>Conservative

glad to see that college education paying off

>OP:
Why should I listen to fucking
>[Insert Name Here]
The
>[Insert Strawman Argument Here]
?????
CONVINCE ME.

Don't need to be conservative to support Trump. I'm liberal, except in the department of immigration (refugees and illegals), and pc culture. The extreme left pushed into an unrealistic territory, and therefore, while I disagree with Trump on some things, he was certainly better than Hillary.

/thread

Donald Trump isn't a conservative you fucking retard

no, why else would I be here

True. Let's see how you manage the country

I get it, I'm a millenial, I need attention, blah blah blah. All I see are personal attacks and not arguments

test me

talk shit, man. I am full-time employed w/ engineering degree. Not all liberals fit your stereotype.

Stop putting individuals on such high pedestals

You worship Clinton, the person. Now you ask why you should listen to Trump, the person.

People are irrelevant and are easily replaced. The written law is not. The written law which is only represented by the face of a person.

You don't have to listen to Trump, but you should listen to the written law that he represents.

>make me

Trudeau is doing that for me.

well done swden.
-1 rapings of your beatiful blonde women tonight
love,
achmed

Do you like living in America?

>engineering
Are you the guy who counts plugs on a print or the guy who gets to wear dress shoes to job sites?

Because he's the 45th president of the United States

>Implying pol gives a shit about liberals
top kek
kys nigger

becoming conservative will happen to you naturally over time unless you become:
A) extremely wealthy and thus out of touch
B) extremely poor and dependent on social welfare

Try actually making a claim other than "Trump is an orangutan" if you want people to argue against you.

Then stop being a cuck and protect your race.

lol no

enjoy 4 to 8 years of non-stop leaf shitposting

>Convince me why conservatives' arguments are valid over ours.

False dichotomy. "Either conservatives are right or liberals are." That's a stupid way to think. Conservatives have some smart policies and some stupid ones. So do liberals. Learn how to ask a question.

>Why should I listen to fucking Donald J Trump, the human orangutan?

Ad hominem: "Trump looks funny and acts foolishly, so his ideas must be bad." Another very stupid way of thinking. You're 0 for 2, guy! Better pick up the pace!

Why listen to him? Because he's going to be the President of the United States of America, where you live. The question should be why are you NOT listening to him? What's your actual reason? Is it seriously >muh orange TV man?

What will you do when Sup Forums and other racists websites get banned in your country?

What happened during college that turned your liberal?

Trump had a few campaign promises. #1, Build a wall and Mexico pays for it. 0% chance he finds a way for Mexico to pay for it, and how the fuck does a wall instead of a fence stop illegal migration? Think about it- people will simply continue to find ways to climb over it.
#2, bring jobs back. How the fuck will he do that? He's trying to draw out of NAFTA, which will increase costs for many basic materials here in the US, driving up the price of many manufactured goods. #3, tariffs on Chinese goods. Please, just imagine the impact on every damn industry in the United States. #4, cut taxes. Really? Don't you think cutting taxes is just as stupid as the argument 'increase investment'? You're just throwing money at people. There is a real need to fix inequality, and he wants to cut taxes. Okay. #4, his cabinet is completely racist. You will lose a big chunk of black voters. In fact, you will lose all minority voters.

Took sociology classes (as a req).

country is 72% white and you want me to protect my race?

CONSERVATIVES THINK SCIENCE IS A HOAX AND THE WORLD IS 6000 YEARS OLD AND YOU GO TO JAIL IF YOU USE CONTRACEPTION AND EVERYONE WITHOUT A JOB ARE WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT THAT SHOULD BE GASSED TO DEATH. SO JOIN THE CLUB. PUT ON THE BROWN SHIRT. GO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SOME FAGGOT LIBTARD. OUR FUHRER TRUMP WILL BE PROUD OF YOU.

What part of the sociology classes made you conservative?

Bonus round: Have you ever studied any of the documents crafted by the founding fathers, or documents/philosophies that had influenced them?

Sorry daddy didn't love you.

>human orangutan

You amswered your own question. You don't have an argument, all you do is label people and call them names without anything logical to back up your statements. Everyone who I've spoken to who is against Trump can never give a good reason for all of the hatred, they just end up saying shit about his appearance. Like Dave Chappelle said and I quote : "It's funny, but it's not a reason to hate a motherfucker."

is that why sweden is so fucked now?

>no, why else would I be here
fuck you nigger. get out.

You aren't a liberal if you don't understand a conservative liberal view, classical liberalism is capitalism. Conservative parties are just presenting as the title suggests a conservative viewpoint of our liberal governments.

Conservatives have more valid points depending on the person. If you are a proper liberal you would promote pluralism, correct? In many social issues there is no correct, factual answer. The best thing you can do is understand both sides of the argument and even find another third option.
I like to try and find the best in both sides of an argument, not just look for all the bad things of a position I initially was opposed to.

That being said, make your own decisions. You don't have to listen to Trump, he's going to be able to make his choices regardless of yourself. Plenty of people didn't listen to Obama for 8 years, shit the only thing I can think of that he did is Obamacare, which apparently fucked up middle class health care rates.

In Australia we don't really listen to the government, unless you're a fuckin poofta. Are you a fuckin poofta?

P O O F T A
O
O
F
T
A

Have YOU? Or anyone on Sup Forums? Even one federalist paper? Read a con law case? Doubt it.

>took required brainwashing classes
>formed lifelong political beliefs to exactly the standards the brainwashing instructed

repeat after me: "I am a free thinker."

If you're really that close-minded to call the next president of the United States an orangutan, I don't know if anything anyone could say would change your mind. I'm sure you wouldn't call a black friend an ape, why is it okay to do to President-elect Trump?

He believes Climate change is a hoax and has put a climate skeptic in charge of the transition for the EPA. Because he for some reason thinks its acceptable to mock a reporter with MS. Because he's against securing our alliances and relies on the myth that somehow manufacturing jobs will comeback to America in a world where they're already being slowly phased out thanks to automation. He can't seem to separate his business from his politics, and it honestly doesn't seem like he will. He has a...what is it...17 year chair of Goldman Sachs as his placement for the Secretary of Treasury. He refuses to apologize for a single thing he has ever done, and when he is forced to make some comment on it, he gets this face that says "wow I was raised a rich kid in a rich house and have never had to be called to account for my actions, it wasn't my fault!"

Oh, come on... Like you didn't call Obama an ape for the last 8 years.

Don't underestimate the ART of making walls, senpai.

Over millennia, humans have learned how to build the BEST walls.

These walls have moats.
You can't put up a ladder next to a wall with a moat.
You can't dig under a moat.

And mind you, moats don't even need to be filled with water.
Just dig a hole and put some spikes in.

It's beautiful.

Why should we give a shit about what you think? And why should we care so much that we think your feeble mind is worth changing? Serious question.

female detected

Nice rebuttal. Fucking Killing it. You gonna square up?

Why? We are America First nationalists now.

Stability here

get some testosterone therapy and you will become one

At least your a black man that contributes to society by the sound of it. Niggers give people like you a bad name. It's ok to not like Trump but I think he will help the African American community. They need to learn to stop sucking off the tit of the government.

Classical liberalism stands for "people govern themselves as political nation".

Your """liberalism""" stands for what?

Why should I waste my time typing up an actual response to some dumb girl who bases all of her views on emotions?

>muh IQ
Autism

college is basically brain jewing

classic liberalism is dead and it takes a real retard to be a leftist. are you retarded?

Well, seeing as Mexicans have literally been cutting holes in the fence and walking through, a wall would be a bit harder. Climbing over it would take a bit more, so you'd get the more creative ones on our side of the border, at the very least.
NAFTA was a horrible idea to begin with and is what has put the USA in a bad position for quite some time. In fact, it's probably the leading factor in why we have the amount of debt we do. Everyone complains about the debt we have, but they don't feel like tightening their belts.
Tariffs on Chinese goods? If the Chinese honestly like doing business with us, and they do, they'll pay a little more and so will the big businesses. Either that, or we'll start cracking down on smuggling.
The Tax plan is actually pretty genius, to say the least. If he makes it so there's only 3 Tax Brackets, insurance companies will have to work a lot harder to fuck you over any time something happens. And while lowering taxes, its still going to be a percentage basis, not flat rate. So, while everyone is getting a tax cut, the rich are still paying more on the dollar. Ratios: a beautiful thing.
And the cabinet thing... Eh. Blacks make up 14% of the population and are somehow the loudest about how when things don't go their way its suddenly democracy not working or the entire system is against them. I can't take that seriously. Seeing as I've lived in predominantly black areas, it's not the system, it's them.
>Pic very related

Meant for

Don't you know there are no girls on the internet?

Then you have literally no reason to be a conservative, much less of the Trump variety that goes against non-white interests. ARe you a nigger or a fellow Mexican?

>The human orangutan
Why would we bother? It is very apparent from just your post that you are too mentally feeble to actually take others opinions and consider then from a non biased approach. You wonder about how others think, but before they even begin to speak you have already made the conclusion that they are wrong and you are right. The difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums irl is that, barring the autists, we don't scream nigger and MAGA at people, whereas your condescending tone and quick jabs do happen irl, and it turns people off from talking intelligently to you. If a liberal tries to debate me, I listen to their points without interruption and process their information. You, on the other hand, scream and bitch when others don't listen to you yet you don't listen to them. I have to ask, have you actually ever had an intelligent conversation with somebody who holds views you don't? Or is the only time you have political discourse is when you and your friends fling the same shit at the wall? You are a brainwashed pawn, and I pray that someday you will wake up and stop being everything that is wrong in this world.

The thing about conservatism is that we don't have to convince you, OP.

Real life will do that for us.

it has nothing to do with which sides views are more valid,
but which side has similar priorities and values to your own.

if you care most about making gay sex socially acceptable and other useless feel good social issues,
then theres not much we can do to change your mind.

No one gives a shit about converting you. How about you go live on the other side of the wall since that's where your favorite people are?

Trump has put a climate skeptic in charge of the EPA transition. This is bad because climate change driven by human causes has been shown to be one of the forefront issues facing humanity currently. This issue has been recognized by our military and intelligence community as shown here:
scientificamerican.com/article/military-leaders-urge-trump-to-see-climate-as-a-security-threat/

Furthermore, investing in alternative, renewable resources ensures that America will be able to act internationally, unfettered from any constraints on receiving its energy from a foreign power or worries of hitting the spending wall on getting to nonrenewables. If we do not invest in this "green revolution," then we are seceding the lead to other countries. Now, I don't know you, but I feel that it's safe to assume that we are both patriotic Americans. Even if I may think you're sexist in your opinion towards women, and believe that the way you converse leaves much to be desired; I believe we can both agree that America does not take a back seat to anyone. We are a country that leads and sets examples. Do you agree?

from your post here you are definitely uninformed and know so little about the economy. You really think you know more than Trump? Good one stick to Calculus and Physics fellow engineer.

Have you looked at our debt? Sorry now is not the time to worry about Climate Change and pumping money into that which hasn't done anything I might add.

You're not a liberal if you want to censor dumb people.

Nuclear is our green energy and Trump supports nuclear. All this dancing around wind and solar power or other retarded alternatives just wastes massive amounts of money. As for climate change, the Earth regulates its own temperature and has fluctuations all the time. It's an incredibly complex system and meteorologists have trouble predicting the weather just two weeks in advance and yet we're supposed to believe them when they say the oceans are going to boil in 20 years? Obviously, we should work to minimize pollution because dirty water is some actual shit to be concerned about but all this crying about the Earth getting too hot is horseshit.

There is no alternative source you goddamn half wit.

Corn ethanol CREATES warming because it cost more fuel to produce than energy you can get out of it.

Solar panels CREATE warming because they cost a lot of money to make and don't have a positive ROI for over 20 years, AND you probably need to repair/replace them by that point.

Wind is a fucking joke, we don't have carbon nanotubes growing blades that weigh less than the wind. We are spending thousands and thousands of dollars on a ceramic carbon fiber blade and it's still not making a positive ROI.

All of this shit requires government subsidies to make competitive and subsidized loans to make. What does that actually mean? MORE wasted energy, more wasted resources, more industrial waste.

If alternative energy was viable, it wouldn't be alternative, it would just be 'energy'

This is like quack fucking medicine except you are in charge of the goddamn economy because your PR machine is so good at spewing bullshit.

The EPA is about 0.2% of the governments budget currently.

An exact measure of how much the government spends on things "environmental" is much more difficult to pin down since the definition would vary so much from person to person.

In 2016 the EPA's budget is about $8.6 billion: epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-02/documents/epa_fy_2016_congressional_justification.pdf.

In contrast the coal, oil, and gas companies receive $17.2 billion annually in federal subsidies. odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publications-opinion-files/9957.pdf

I propose we take that money and secure the future and stop dicking around with limp dick excuses. Mainly I suggest, beyond the obvious reinvestment into renewables, a program to help economies reliant on the fossil fuel industries, transition.

This.

>since college
Heh

If climate change is real there's nothing we can do to stop it, why should I care about "saving the planet" if it's impossible. Recycling plants, and electric cars run on coal, extracting raw materials to build batteries or solar panels requires gas powered industrial machines. "Green" energy is a sham and you can't save the planet. So why care at this point?

Can you calm down long enough to give me some sources? Honestly I'd be interested to read them. At least Nuclear buddy is giving solutions, though I disagree with him heavily on his "natural fluctuations" point. It does, however, speak to the inability of scientists to convey their research to people outside of their field, and the general distrust within the populace towards scientific research.

NASA has a pretty good article on why this warming trend stands out: earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page4.php

Actually regarding Mexico paying for the wall it's really simple. Mexico has from my understanding significant debt towards USA, let's say that US would offer good deal to forgove part of Mexico's debt towards US in exchange for building the wall?

Why do think going against human nature is going to work?

>Donald J Trump, the human orangutan
Yeah, no. There's no hope for you.

Dude, nobody here is conservative. We are nationalists and some are fascists.

We are quicker to HONOR THE VOLK and PRIASE WOTAN then to show you pictures of Reagan.

Giving up on our planet isn't within my American blood unfortunately. Furthermore, if you want to continue denying the realities of human driven climate change, then I can fall back on my argument for energy independence. Either way, it's something we need to look into now rather than later. Not looking to the security of the future is how empires fall.

>liberal since college
>the human orangutan
Guess what, everything you learned was just brainwashing. You are convinced the media is truthful and dont bother to question any of it. If you are a liberal, you might as well say "Hi, I love satan."
>inb4 im athiest
nicely done falling for that too.

In 2004, a USDA report found that co-products accounting made the difference between energy ratios of 1.06 and 1.67.[9][10] In 2006, MIT researcher Tiffany Groode came to similar conclusions about the co-product issue.[11]
Which also counts all the bullshit corn subsidies the US government gives them.
I see sugar works, in areas where you can grow sugar.
Switchgrass apparently works.

It is carbon neutral at least, but it is a recipe for inflation.

Solar savings? I dunno. Do the math for your neighborhood and imagine you didn't get eight thousand dollars in bennies from uncle sam for paying the China Electric Jew so you can feel good about global warming.

no

come to your own fucking conclusions

youtu.be/LsnW6L7VBp4

Listen to the the magical political insight wizard.

He has a pretty good video on the topic of climate change. We are almost certainly fucked, we can't undo what we've done if there's no dampening effect.

>sociology classes
>I told you to take away the wizard's sociology classes
>GrimaWormtongue.png

>though I disagree with him heavily on his "natural fluctuations"

Have you read about the 1815 eruption of Mount Tambora?

Do it or don't. No one cares m8.

>Nonwhite
>Calling anybody else an orangutan

Go back to your third world shithole you subhuman scum. Liberals have done wonders to whatever shithole country you fled from.

You mean damping.