Shall combat commence? He's ready... for a Trumpin'

Shall combat commence? He's ready... for a Trumpin'

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_informant
nationalcoldwarexhibition.org/documents/nc/Espionage_Spy_Ring.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The shit-left? In other words, the left?

>berg

CTRL-LEFT

Tolerant of everything unless they disagree

Not ur personel army, kid...

Sup Forums is not the 'alt-right'.

Stop using the word.

It was invented by the left as an easy strawman to attack.

Wait, the Alt Right is an actual political ideology with a founder?

I thought it was a strawman made by the MSM. Am I wrong?

It means they're shifting even further left. Should we be scared yet?

>CTRL-LEFT
>CTR

It is indeed a straw man.

The sooner they give a name to the ideas we have, the sooner they can subvert them.

Shift left? He added a letter to shit, suddenly felt as though he re-invented the dreidel, fixed the democrat party, reached half mast for the first time in months, and decided to wage a war he won't win. Fuck it. I'll send a few hundred dick picks if I remember this tomorrow.

You are right.

Alt right isn't real. It's either a forced meme by leftists or a CNN psyop

They're metalcucks. I don't see his new shift being successful because metalheads aren't into the PC thing

Can we call them the del-left?
After their founder hillary clinton.

More like the CTRL-Left

The "alt-right" was pretty organic, but the terminology was coined by Richard Spencer a few years back.

It's not some strawman that was made up. The Mainstream Media has a complete misunderstanding of what it means, though.

The Alt-Right is primarily defined around race identity, with a focus on white nationalism. Meaning, for example, Milo, the media's "posterboy" is nowhere near alt-right.

this.

also this

>tfw white nationalist will never be a major following

The alt right is a normie meme, pol is not the "alt right" It's a retarded nomenclature for putting everyone who disagrees with the main narrative in the same bag

the alt-left is already just sjw's.

they're just re-branding themselves lmao.

also this the kikes just made up alt-right because they didnt want to reference us as Sup Forums on Sup Forums for whatever reason.

Straw man to attach to Trump in order to try and discredit him. They will now amplify and continue this to ensure he doesn't get a second term by demonizing by association anyone who supported him. They only have to turn 5% away over the next 4 years. Easy done with this kind of shit.

>The Mainstream Media has a complete misunderstanding of what it means, though.
That's on purpose. Its not organic misunderstanding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner#FBI_informant

The stormers are mostly bullshit. half meme/lulz, half strawmen.

>Rosenberg

>Rosenberg

Fire up the ovens

Ironically, as I said earlier, your understanding is flawed.

The alt-right was clearly defined, before the media tried to make it a more blanket terminology that somehow covers people like Milo, Gavin, etc, who are faggots who just "hurrr muh sjws" all day.

Alt-Right means White Nationalist.

I'm fully willing to accept that the media's apparent misunderstanding is intentional in order to subvert and co-opt the movement. It's similar to what was done to the Tea Party and Occupy movements. (Not that I agreed with either, but their inceptions were markedly different from their final co-opted form).

I don't care for the stormfront side of things, but I wouldn't call them bullshit memes and strawmen.

>alt-right founder

The alt right is real we are a pro israel organization

No we are a pro israel organization

nationalcoldwarexhibition.org/documents/nc/Espionage_Spy_Ring.pdf

>check the codename

Alt right is real we are a pro israel anti trump organization

I hope his crappy clickbait site goes bankrupt
I'd miss his autistic screeching about Varg and black metal in general though

No the alt right is real we are a pro israel organization

>but I wouldn't call them bullshit memes and strawmen
You can usually tell. The ones who legit love it are usually bullshit. The ones who recognize hitler was mostly bad just commies were still absolute trash are different.

You are trash

It's really best if we keep pushing the "media strawman" narrative though. Keep normies from being aware of the reality.

Anyway, Axl Rosenberg and Metalsucks are both obvious kike clickbait trash. Keith from Destroyer 666 doxxed him after the recent stink MS raised about them. Anyone so inclined could probably find the info with a few clicks.

every time you identify as "alt-right" you admit being controlled by jews who invented the name only so the media can attack anyone right leaning who isnt a neocon

>alt right founder
>alt right meaning white nationalism
That smelly smell... oh wait, it's
(((you)))

Oh noes, they're exposing our secret club! Time to jump ship and find a new place to spread my autism. Too bad (((Stormfront))) is full of filthy fucking potato niggers and Slavs.

>Keith from Destroyer 666 doxxed him
Wait seriously? I'm surprised he didn't share the info on their faceberg page

>this so-called leader of the alt right suddenly appears out of nowhere to push the "Trump is literally Hitler!" meme again
>conveniently there's a huge media push to combat it
>Rosenberg
C'mon now. Do they expect anyone but the dumbest, most ignorant people out there to fall for this?

I got Blonde Hair and green/blue eyes am I white enough to move down there? Fiance is Comanche :/

Fuck off anti israel CTR shill

You are the most dumb irnogrant "human" on earth

Dude lmao I just had dinner with a group of them tonight.

You elected a fayget that over dosed on herion....nigga plz

He did. Dig around for it a bit and you will (at least) find his real name.

Why lie?

No problem if you go to the provinces where most of the nazis, austrians and anglos went after ww2, don't go north though, it's full of spics, bolivians and brazilians.

this pretty much, fucking newfags and redditors crossposters fell for it, the oldest trick in the book, before they couldn't attack us since we were just some random spread dudes, now with a category anyone who is remotely conservative/protrump can be labled a "alt-right guy" and they are already pushing the alt-right=nazis

>shift-left
>professional cuck

guy sure likes to repeat himself

>axl
hahahaha holy shit, that guys still butthurt from when the band Nails openly shit on him and called him out for being a shitty journalist

get fucked

his site is excruciatingly unfunny
i used to read occasionally for the sergeant d features, which have held up well, but everything else is fucking dogshit garbage

>Based black man
pretty much this

Nails is fag shit though so I wouldn't pay them much mind

>ALT-RIGHT
>CTRL-LEFT
DELETE THIS

so? that has nothing to do with the point, everyone knows axl is a joke

>strawman made by the MSM
They realized it was an up & coming "movement" so they attached lots of negative buzzwords and associations to it, in an attempt to subvert and under-mine the ideals/cause. eg: the "Tea-Party" movement getting besmirched, the "Occupy Movement" getting damage controlled, etc

Anyone who un-ironically identifies with the label "alt-right" is a highly useful idiot, as Yuri would say.

CTRL-ALT-DEL-ACCOUNT!!

Get a load of this faggot

tweet him spiritcooking calling it a jewish holiday. watch him try and defend it....

side effects: normies getting red pilled

>implying the alt- left isn't already a thing
Neither are really organized movements, but the alt- left is essentially SJWs, immigrants lovers, and trannies. The alt- right rose in response to all the trouble these leftists have caused in the last several years.

Those things are all part of the mainstream Democrat platform though. Rahowa/WP/etc typoe stuff is a not part of the mainstream Republican platform (yet)

>liberals lost because SJWs are insane
>I know xirs and xadams, let's double down on this insanity!
they will never learn