STATE OF JEFFERSON, 2 DECLARATIONS AWAY

MEME IT!

soj51.net/

The State of Jefferson is a proposed U.S. state that would span the contiguous, mostly rural area of southern Oregon and Northern California, where several attempts to separate from Oregon and California, respectively, have taken place. ... The independence movement, rather than statehood, is known as Cascadia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jefferson_(proposed_Pacific_state)

breitbart.com/california/2016/11/19/trump-won-state-jefferson/

This would split COMMIEFORNIAS 55 electorals, and land State of Jefferson with 15

Tell liberal faggots to fuck off and split norcal away.

FLAG - KEK AND SNEK COLORS

THIS PROPOSED STATE WOULD BE KEKS LITERAL HQ.

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

co.del-norte.ca.us/
co.del-norte.ca.us/contact-us
sixcalifornias.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Californias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guaranteed to be red? or at the very least a swing state?

definitely will be red.

I like it

Red as fuck.

I'll help meme it.

*casts meme missile*

Question what would the flag of the united states look like after this?

>calexit

problem solved

then meme it I shall.

CHECKED

cuckservative tears make great lube

REEEEEE

the same because California will request its star removed to show solidarity with the lost star known as trayvon martin.

Aaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

>data mining in progress

looks nice

I was just reading about this from that time travel thread, holy fuck didn't know it was real.

kek

PLEASE MEME THIS
IT DESERVES MORE ATTENTION

CONSERVATIVES IN RURAL AREAS ARE GETTING FUCKED BY URBAN LIBERALS

THIS WILL EASE THE CONQUEST OF AZTLAN

It could be like this too

this looks terrible lmfao

nice

same picture, too lol

I agree it does

Red like idaho

Ah shiet leaf what have you done

I would love to live in a pro-gun, pro-freedom red state in the pacific northwest. God that would be beautiful.

I would love to move there myself.
It would still feel like home.

I'm from Oregon. Portland makes everything blue no-matter what. I like the idea of Jefferson.

We will be red familia. Those dipshits in Humboldt and Mendocino don't have enough people to make us Blue.

this is a Globalists dream

DO IT YOU FAGGOTS

A UGLY DREAM

Agreed. Would move there in a heartbeat. Soooo fucking sick of liberal politics (Seattlefag here).

Yeah I live here and honestly I'd prefer if yad all just leave me alone

We don't want you here we are full

Just combine Rhode Island and Connecticut or merge Delaware into New Jersey or something. New England could be cleaned up a little bit.

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL

GET THOSE COUNTIES TO DECLARE , GO GO GO GO

co.del-norte.ca.us/

The very first step. Sign the electronic State of Jefferson support statement at: Jefferson Support Statement
Second, join the51sters and call three CA Assembly and Senate Members every day!

threadly reminder that the six californias plan is the best solution and most palatable as it's not likely to disrupt the balance of the house and senate*

sixcalifornias.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Californias

*obv that would be a good thing, but congress isn't going to willingly approve anything that reduces their grip on power

Which is why we need to do this while Trump is in power

Underrated

do note that Jefferson is one of the six Californias and that plan will also help the other red parts of California free themselves from the SF/LA faggotry.

not enough disruption in power desu, six calis is a bait n switch, socal reds are practically gone

>Fallout prewar flag

uh guys if this happens are we secretly memeing a nuclear war between china and America? Do you guys want to create the enclave? Stop it stop this madness

ok sry :(

BUMPING

cant come soon enough

Why not put forward a proposal to have district based proportional electorates, like Maine and Nebraska?

Shit, maybe you could have a Constitutional Amendment to have it implemented nation wide

meme it

>Why not put forward a proposal to have district based proportional electorates, like Maine and Nebraska?
San Fran and LA would never allow it and because of them the Dems have a super majority in the state senate.

Im here in Jefferson already.

During the first 'secession' we had armed checkpoints in and out of this area.

Could def. happen.

cali has problems that wouldn't be solved with a change to its electorate system

then get Trump to push for it

It would probably be a good thing for the Republicans as it would likely drive up voter turnout in deep blue states, so he'd get support from the Republican party, which owns almost every branch of government soon

mass deportations will help a lot

hadn't considered that

Still, I think proportional electorate votes like the Nebraska/Maine model would be great if applied to all states

Redding is red as fuck

my nigger

Make this your seal, Jeffersonians

so many hispanics though.. My grandma lives in Corning and we hear her neighbors blasting fucking mariachi music at all hours of the night.

Cut the west coast blue wall in half...

i like this

are they redpilled hispanics tho?

i know many hispanics who voted for trump, most of them arent even mexican, and dont look like your typical border hopper

totally
but it wouldn't do much against gun grabbers and bullshit high speed rails

Red for sure. I live in the proposed territory.

Calsplit!

It would take away electoral votes from Cali which would be awesome.

SoCal use to be red (riverside fag here)

I guess it might be influx of Mexicans here turning us blue.

aww this little cuck doesnt wana leave the US.. fucking move then

my new desktop

those are wetbacks

flag looks like a label peeled off a bottle of dos equis. lol
perfect.

HAHA fuck no. One big Dakota. You can't fuck with New England sorry pal. Connecticut here, I don't want to be diagnosed with the niggerous cancer that is Rhode Island

>Acquire State of Jefferson
>Calexit
>50 States
>More Red
>Bigger Wall
>Less liberal cancer
Sounds like the profit of the millenium

I'm from Portland, and if I ever get the chance, I'm moving me and my parents to a better part of this State, especially if Jefferson happens.

I won't take this State of Jefferson LARPing serious until they have a draft constitution.

I have cousins in RI that i used to always visit almost every weekend

always had fun and loved it there, thought RI was a great place

then recently i left their house in their quiet neighborhood to go to where things actually are, and it was a shithole, everything is closed and depressing, empty big box shops and stuff, just a shitty state

come to find out, everyone who lives in RI and is doing well mostly works in MA and just commutes the 20 minutes it takes to drive to MA to have a good job

I want that.

But with Mount Hood and surrounding areas to be included somehow.

Everyone not from Oregon needs to seriously BTFO of our perfect state. This country is very clearly a shithole and there's no reason to go cutting the one sanitary part in half. If you disagree, your ignorant

>Sanitary
>Votes Democrat

>seriously blown the fuck out of our state

Time for you to go to remedial english class

Calexit is liberal Jew technodick supported coup

Portland votes democrat, Portland should become it's own State, well maybe. If Jefferson somehow goes into a land war with Cali and Oregon, I'd kinda like it.

Why shouldn't this happen? There is a renewed interest in the country for more local government amidst a resentment of the federal fucking government. Combine this with the prospect of Trump picking one or more constitutionalist Justices and the Republican dominance of state legislators that could lead to a Convention of the states ( cosaction.com ) and we could see a drastic transformation of this country back to its long-abandoned roots.

What a time to be alive.

Shut down the 6 states plan. That shit is bullshit. Jefferson had real traction and can really be possible in our lifetimes if we make it public. Not enough people know about it, get it out there.

ID is always around. Cd'A needs more that are redpilled against the always incoming Libtards from CA...

You know, giving this further thought, it actually kind of makes me sad, these guys should be guarding the Oregon/California border and making sure no fucking autists who vote blue get in and ruin this place, 80% of Portlanders voted democrat, and I'm sure more than half of those faggots are not even from this State, this shouldn't be allowed to happen, it's comparable to letting illegals vote in this country desu.

Will weed be legal in Jefferson?

Ok, so this happens.

How do we keep degeneracy and Jews from destroying our utopia when we eventually build the University of Jefferson(which will BTFO Harvard and Yale in rankings)? How do we monitor the behavior of the scum so that they don't try to mount a leftist insurrection?

probably, I mean it's one of or biggest exports.

Jefferson would rob western WA of a land bridge for potentially merging with california.

Please, don't leave us with king and snohomish.

It's bad enough that we can't just pick up half of spokane and give it to portland

Yeah or you live in Newport, or in general South-East Connecticut. The shore or nothing. I plan on moving to Boston after college and if I had to commute to Providence it would be a hell of a lot better than actually living in that miniature puerto rico

BTFO means blown the fuck out, what the hell did you think it meant?

it better be. between alcohol and weed, weed is the better drug to legalize and popularize

both drugs have similar effects and wreck brain development. but alcohol can be consumed very discretely and can only be tested for within a few days, while cannabis is more difficult to consume discretely, and metabolites from cannabis stay in your system for at least a week. inebriation from alcohol is known to cause violent behaviour in shitty people, while inebriation from cannabis just turns them into zombies. alcohol doesn't stink half as bad so you could speak to a druggie from five feet away and not even know it. cannabis stinks so it's easier to spot and avoid degenerates.

there's no question about it. we shouldn't have ended prohibition, we should have offered an alternative.