Why would a government throw 54M$ in the trash like that? Haiti is a doomed country with lazy people

Why would a government throw 54M$ in the trash like that? Haiti is a doomed country with lazy people.

Who's decision was that exactly?

Canada's government, and the idea came from Marie-Claude Bibeau, the Minister of International Development.

>Minister of International Development.

But why, who would make such a thing. Who would make a department that just gives away money

GEEE I DONT KNOW

Why haven't they learned? You can't help these people.

It's actually a great idea as long as you don't have bloodsuckers like Hillary Clinton that steal all the donation money

What a fucking waste of money! Why should we give them aid when our own country is falling apart?

Gotta look after yourself before you can start thinking about helping others.

Wow, racist and sexist much?

Because you elected a cuck who lets mudslimes in.

Worst part is that he's gonna be elected again next time

>it's great if Jews did not exist

Where have I heard that before?

fucking this. how else will you settle all those muslim refugees.

Because the browns he let come in are going to keep him in power along with nu males and womin. You're country is fucked leaf.

really it should be the UN designating money to Haiti, as they caused the massive cholera outbreak in 2010 and continued to cover it up until it was revealed. just saying.

54 mil won't do much. It will go to the powerful in Haiti and won't do anything. It's basically a "look at us" donation

> b-but le kek le meme magic

but it's not. haiti will not become a business center. haiti will not become an agricultural center. the best they could hope for is a good hand in regional production, and then they can leverage a tax break refuge like south american nations and siphon those funds to bribe investment in infrastructure further so they can siphon those funds... but they will never compete in this game. they live not even between NA and SA, but east of where anyone gives a flying fuck. they are like the phillipines of the western hemisphere, except without and geographical value and without american interests in their viability. it's a black hole, as neglected and worthless as your general western african nation. i'd argue that haiti is very much a western african nation, actually. think about it. they are west africa, for all the history, for all it has ever mattered, in every analytical way

Keeps them from coming here or going there.

The point is to make Canadians feel better about themselves. It doesn't matter if the money has no beneficial effect (after all, the previous massive investments don't seem to have done very much). Liberals feel pride when free money is given to black people, and that's the sole purpose here.

i dont have an answer to your question

>a doomed country with lazy people

Just like Canada!

They could just pay me that $54M and I'd personally genocide all the Haitians.

GIBS ME DAT

I guess its to stop them from becoming refugees and filling up our countries with more trash.

>Haiti people are about to cause a migrant crisis in Mexico because no way the USA are going to accept their faux "refugee" pleas
>They're asked why they leave "we have no money lol"

Actually, Haiti is a very promising nation that just needs a bit of aid to really start developing... lol!

DELETE THIS THREAD

Don't feed the animals.

Can you guys even afford it?

Oh yeah take my resources baby!

LOL this.....

Canadian cities have to adjust their budget depending on the snow precipitation forecasts. No we can't afford it.

A literal retard