How do I uncuck my dad?

How do I uncuck my dad?

>Liberal
>Atheist
>Pro refugee
>Thinks illegals are hard working family oriented people who are just coming here doing jobs whites wont do
>Thinks all races becoming one is inevitable and wont just effect whites
>'Hates muslims' but wants to keep bringing them in.
>Was able to list one bad thing about literally every race but Jews where all he could say is "They're good at everything they strive to do"
>Thinks its just okay for Israel to be nationalist
>Doesn't think transgender is a mental disorder, that 40% suicide rate is just them being sad about not being accepted
>Pro after birth abortion
>Thinks race and crime/IQ statistics are 'racist'
>Watches SNL, Portlandia, Family Guy and Amy Schumer unironically

BUT

>Voted Trump in 'protest'
>Cackles whenever he sees liberals cry about the election

How do I redpill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should listen to your father.

Have you no family values?

He is pretending to be that way so he can feel young and hip or is an actual jew with jewish blood who doesnt know how to tell his son that je is jewisj

-T. Personal Expirience

Already did a blood test since he's so liberal and the entire family is so money grubbing. 0% Jew here.

>How do I uncuck my dad?

Pulling your dick out of your mom would be a good start.

your father sounds like an intelligent man, unlike his idiot son

>>Pro after birth abortion

literally what do liberals even have going for them?

only thing i agree with them is abortion, but what the fuck do they actually stand for that seems reasonable?```

>only thing i agree with them is abortion
Do you though?

jme.bmj.com/content/early/2012/03/01/medethics-2011-100411.full

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

He's right about everything. That's the real red pill.

Post-birth. Whatever it's called. The shit Bush stopped finally.

>muh 'hurrdurr murder is wrong'
no it's not

Fortunately, you aren't in charge of anything, edge lord.

Sound like you need to hang him from a rope.

>what the fuck do they actually stand for that seems reasonable?

>murder isn't wrong

Intardesting.

Convert him to Islam

>edgelord
okay, mr peace, tell me why people shouldnt be able to end the life of another?

i bet youre perfectly fine in killing for the sake of defending your homeland, but when it comes to killing a fetus to save your own life, that's wrong?

also, abortion after birth is immoral, do people actually fucking do that?

Have you considered that you are wrong on some issues and maybe not everything is black and white? We can't ban all Muslims, just ones from places like Syria. Jews got successful using legal means available to everybody. Nepotism benefits all religions, just look at Mormons. Only a handful of Zionists are bad. Correlation =/= causation, so the racial IQ thing isn't necessarily because they were nigs. There are a lot more conditions to consider.

Show him videos of the refugees, how isis terrorists bring their 4 wives and 24 children across the border to get welfare while still involved in terrorism across the border, show him how they couldn't even have a town celebration bc mobs of men were raping everyone, the video of how they attack Christmas trees and Sweden can't have Christmas lights bc theyll be killed, how they think raping little boys at city pools is acceptable, as soon as they get into legal trouble they leave. They come and get welfare and get paid under the table to send it out of the country.... they're horrible for the economy

Your father sounds like a good man. Uncuck yourself by ceasing to be a stormfag.

>whites wont do
blacks and latinos need those jobs

Stop living off his dime?

I've shown him. He says 'well send back the bad ones.'

Then he's more cucked than I gave credit for... how do we uncuck this pol? You need to take him on a trip to Dearborn michigan. Hell hate it and it'll uncuck his mind a little.

>>Pro after birth abortion
Up to 8 years? Cause I'm down for that.
>whoops, screwed this one up
>at least it was the first
>i'll know better next time on how to raise a human spawn
Is that how they think?

Show him the video of the old Italian man being forced to house refugees in his hotel and the one wiping his assistant in the public fountain and then his mouth lol. Has he seen the videos of what was brought to germany, sweden, etc? That they're all 20-30yo men

@$$ not assistant.... meh