RETARDS WHO THINK RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

RETARDS WHO THINK RICHARD SPENCER IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Antifa is literally exploiting this to divide us and destroy our momentum. Quit falling for it

Richard Spencer is not controlled opposition and if you say that, you åre being a useful idiot for Antifa and Jews

noone here unironically is a nazi. Thinking this is CTR

fuck off to

r
e
d
d
i
t

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

bump

You Spencer shills need to fuck off back to stormfront, most of Sup Forums never heard of this fucking media concoction plant

Richard Spencer is a useful idiot.

He had near zero following on Sup Forums until very very recently. The he started to be pushed hard.

He seems like an attention whore who will dance for anybody that asks

there's no reason he should be in the news right now though

I have no idea who this faggot is only that threads have started popping up in the six hours or so.

Anons start flooding in and call him the 'leader' of 'our' movement, while gibing praise to his so called accomplishments that helped 'us'. An influx of posts using phrases like that, It's easy to see where the wedge is coming from and it aint me. Take hike retard I'm streets ahead of you.

The worst thing Spencer's done is be a fag. That's basically my opinion on the matter.

WHO FUCKING CARES? ALL OF THIS CAN BE SAFELY IGNORED

>momentum

were we actually meant to be going somewhere?

He is controlled opposition.

>Hey Sup Forums he said neo nazi things on television he's our guy XD

fuck off

What is shills trying to discredit Magazine for 300?

Its because ghe mainstream media has been reporting on a conference he did this weekend where he said Hail Trump ironically and a couple people did the Byzantine salute, so their flipping out about meme nazis. Rachel Maddow had a melt down about it.

Its just the media creating a boogeyman.

You mean never..

Maga derp

Back to stormfront Spencer

Ugh bluepilled faggots everywhere