>twittergate explodes all over social media and Sup Forums

>less than 24 hours later:
>EARTHQUAKES N TSNAMIS IN JAPAN N SHEEIT
>a million slide threads about these "natural" disasters that may or may not even be happening
>go outside
>fly-on-the-walling amongst the normies
>they mention WE WUZ QUAKEZ N TSUNAMIZ N SHEEIT
>they don't mention twittergate, pizzagate, or anything of any actual substance
Really makes me think.

>pizzagate
>actual substance

well alt-righty then

Bump

I know some of those words!

>japan has earthquakes everyday
>Sup Forums is shit
>paying attention to normies
>twitter is shit
>pizzagate is retarded

Fuckin leaf fag

>>they don't mention twittergate, pizzagate, or anything of any actual substance

We must spread it even more and tell the people the real news.

What the hell is a twittergate? Some new app?

twitter is a nest of pedophiles and they got outed today. the MSM is scrambling to discredit all the evidence

the shit is hitting the fan

When that one bong posted the one gaycp twitter account I knew there were bound to be a ton more cp twitters out there, but I genuinely didn't expect them to be leaked on so hard ever, let alone so soon after.

GET IN HERE

post past proofs of other real pedo ring coverups

> means implying you retard. So you are saying that all of that is implied and that you don't agree with it.

3EDGY5ME

FPBP

Twittergate is pretty serious but pizzagate is absolutely fucking retarded. There is no evidence I've seen through any pasta that suggests comet ping pong trafficks children for sex.
Just because these people are homosexuals and love eating Hillary Clinton's ass hole doesn't mean they deserve to have their business and their lives ruined. Due process people.

If you're actually not a shill that is involved with these pedophile rings (which it's unlikely in light of the australian connections that have been discovered), then I hope you're prepared to eat those words in the coming months.

I'm color blind and that shits impossible to read

We seriously need backing, we could do some real work with proper time and funding.

kek

Come on user, we all want those pizza faggots to fry but there's no way in hell they're going to prosecute that many political/financial/business elites. Above the law.

the psycho-physical space weapons