Hey daddy I brought a surprise for you! Meet Tyrone my new boyfriend!

Hey daddy I brought a surprise for you! Meet Tyrone my new boyfriend!

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com
reddit.com/r/hapas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice to meet you Tyrone.

I told you to stop calling me Daddy. You're my wife for Christ's sake.

We get it, you and every other German man are getting cucked by migrants.

Hello Tyrone, do you wanna rid this country of Kikes? If so you may continue to date my daughter.

>GET
>YOUR
>SLUT
>HANDS
>OFF
>OF
>YOUR
>MOTHERS
>BOYFRIEND

Hey Tyrone, are you black or a nigger?

Germany -___-

Trumps america now boy.

>hey daddy
The moment my daughter use something as informal to talk to me I disown her

>mfw the first actual German person I met, who was a foreign exchange student, had a nigger bf

Shit, I was trying to purify my tainted bloodline, which is why your mother is white by the way, and here you come trying to fuck up it with some mulatto nigger who looks like my brother.

Leafpost best post

Hi dad meet my boyfriend Chang

Aren't you happy for me??

I didnt know Prime Minister Trudeau was a Sup Forumslack.

Her lips lost a fight with a goddamn stapler. Id beat that nonsense out of my daughter if she wanted to do that. That shit looks edgy and cool now, but 40 years from now shes going to look like a withered hag that had her lips sewn shut at some point in her life.

Hey Chang you help me with this Calculus shit for my college courses and then you'll earn the privilege of fucking my wife's daughter

Bitch you ugly u aint muh dhawter

Gtdo 4 i make tie-rone make sum bbq chikun or ribs n shit

Im not even joking, I had class with this 9/10 blonde Aryan German girl at my college, and she dated exclusively arabs and nigs.

Are you a cuck if you get off on watching your daughter get fucked by her black boyfriend? Advanced cucking? is it better or worse than wife cucking. Someone please help me understand where the cucking starts, or begins.

>get your slut hands out of my boyfriend

I watch both my daughter and my wife share a stud from time to time. Don't listen to the no-cuck meme.

I'd be okay with this. Mixed white and east Asian kids are generally pretty attractive, and east Asians are generally pretty intelligent.

So tyrone, what do you do for a living?

And she went ahead and married a different nigger after all of that.

Hapas are the most fucked-up people on Earth. Trust me, you don't want to racemix.

looks like she just met a black person for the first time in her life

Nah, Muslims and blacks are far worse. East Asians are just about the only non- white races be semi- okay with my daughter being with.

This is why I hope I only have boys.

Do the old Tony Soprano routine except im quarter black so i cant be racist

White racists stay so mad at their women with blacks. Laughing at the butthurt never gets old.

This.

Why wouldn't they try to defend their bloodline from being polluted with subhuman genes?

No seriously, you really don't want to have children with East Asians unless you want some horribly fucked up kids.

longingfordeath.wordpress.com
reddit.com/r/hapas/

Have you forgotten Elliot Rodgers was half-white, half-Asian?