Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here

Hey Sup Forums, oldfag here.
What the fuck am I seeing on here? I came in during the 2012 election as a bluepilled Sup Forumstard and got redpilled. I was there for Dorner, Trayvon, and everything after that. I'm afraid this board is taking on too much normies to absorb (redpill) them all. There's way too much normie conservative rhetoric being posted here, and newfag posters are railing against Richard Spencer, TRS, Red Ice, NPI, Amren, and any of the other sites and people that are trying to bring our ideology mainstream. I was worried about this when people started saying that David Duke was controlled opposition, but now fucking Richard Spencer and NPI? Ideas that have been quintessentially Sup Forums for many years are now being fought for tooth and nail by a few select people to make it at least partially acceptable, which is exactly what the lefties fear the most. I don't know if this is CTR shilling, leaf shitposting, or Sup Forums genuinely confused. But instead of making the SJWs shit themselves, you fight alongside them and condemn ANY attempts to make this cool anonymous corner of the Internet anything but your personal blog and home to rant about your liberal girlfriend/family/whatever. Stop. You have no idea how much we've been waiting for this to happen. Richard Spencer is real, you're only saying he's controlled opposition so that your secret club can remain secret. It's not about your stupid fucking club, it's about the future of the White race, it always has been, and you're fucking sabotaging that.

To everyone who came here because of the election, stop posting and lurk moar. Visit TRS (therightstuff.biz/) listen to their podcasts, read their articles, get redpilled about white genocide, the Jewish question, crime stats, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hey pol oldfag here
>autistic wall of text
yeah, ok

>oldfag
>I came in during the 2012 election

Thank you.

thiskek the feeling when the fag finds out that god has be kill for since 2000's.....welco0me home faggot. even your god gets shit on by our god and our god shit on by the next.

>oldfag
>wall of text instead of green texting

I agree with some things you said, but you're not convincing anyone faggot

>2012
>oldfag

kill yourself faggot

and no Richard Spencer isn't our guy you concussed retard

old fag?
I'm still blocking pools and calling Janus a racist.
Hail Afroduck

damn son

Hey guise, oldfag here (been browsing for 3 hours). I know I'll get down voted for this, but DAE alt-right??? Rofl

Haven't seen a raid thread in ages, they all get blocked now.

SAGE AND REPORT ALL TRS SHILL THREADS

Stop shilling, get fucked

save teh white race

Im trying

>came during 2012 election
>oldfag

Pick one.

literally autistic my man

t. oldfag

This is what happens when you give your ideology over to children and various and sundry assorted retarded faggots.

jesus, I came here during the russian invasion of georgia and even I wouldn't call myself an oldfag

>"red pilled"
>still thinks it's "white vs black" and not "good cause evil"

What are you fucking talking about? Are you in some alternate timeline where the cold war got hot? Russia never invaded the US you retard.

Oh christ, modern man doesn't understand what good entails anymore. The world is lost. Wait for the cleansing fires to talk about righteousness.

You're going to need to be more subtle than that.

that's literally 8 year old bait. I remember reading the "i live in atlanta and don't see anything XD" posts when it was happening so you're a little late. since Sup Forums has been flooded by 12 year old the donald fags, you might actually be serious. it happened in 2008, when you were starting kindergarten.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_War

>oldfag
>coming in during 2012
>links an ad

An hero.

>he fell for it

gott'em

stormniggers have always been a loud minority and we're not fucking alt-rightâ„¢

time to head back to stormfront bud, the right-wing is no longer contrarian and edgy with Drumpf's election

>old fag
>2012
>come visit my gay website full of faggots

fuck off you shilling nigger

>condemn ANY attempts to make this cool anonymous corner of the Internet anything but your personal blog and home to rant about your liberal girlfriend/family/whatever.

this

gtfo

/pol is my special club kys

Richard Spencer is a literal faggot who doesn't care about the future of whites.

Any nation without God as the foundation will be uprooted by hedonism.

Ignore Sodomite Orders

>oldfag here.
stopped reading, saged, reported

>le Drumpf meme

Cuck Oliver is so funny and original.

>Success breeds jealousy

>oldfag
>2012

McFuckingKillYourself newshitter.

Someone derail this shitty thread by posting the video related to OPs image. Always good for a kek.

1. The Alt-Right is a catchall term and (((media))) invention for controlled opposition of any white straight male nationalist movements, and lead by _____________.

A) Buttplay Skypes
B) POZ'ed Kikes
C) Sodomite Shylocks
D) Yaoi Yiddish

>2012 election
>oldfag
Other that that I agree with your post. It's mainly cucks from the_donald who constantly make this board m-muh sekrit club and constantly derail threads.

>I'm upset the board is being filled with normies
>I am joyed that people are making our ideas mainstream

found the plebbit cunt who watched a video of Sup Forums raids

FPBP

>2012
>oldfag
Please gtfo newfag or lurk more you should realize in the first few days of lurking that who is an oldfag.

my instinct tells me this is an ironic LARP TRS shill thread and not an actual TRS shill thread

Sorry, (((you))) have to go back.

>the Jewish question
We're all jews here idiot.