What if Trump winning was part of the plan, to placate whites and make them ignore the real jewing?

what if Trump winning was part of the plan, to placate whites and make them ignore the real jewing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then all is lost

This hurts Sup Forums's fee fees so they prefer we not discuss this

I honestly don't care. Either way were are part of some scheme so I'd rather be part of the one that makes my enemies cry.

of course, zionism needs a boogeyman so everyone can feel justified that they are the most persecuted people in the world. you really think old georgie soros couldn't swing a few thousand votes in PA and Michigan?

youtube.com/watch?v=FdCy6MGOVfw

If something is up, it is much worse than we realize.

For you

There were people who thought that Hitler getting elected was part of the Jewish plan, especially because he didn't win the popular vote.

No joke.

Haavara

OP:
>what if everything ever was part of the plan, to placate everyone and make them ignore the real everything

i guess it's possible, but at a certain point, you start going full tard

If Trump winning was the plan, the powers that be would not have spent $3 Billion+ trying to stop him.

what if Sup Forums is the new Mk ultra?

2bh I think Soros and the other international Jews were the real ones playing 9001D chess

even the protesters and BLM were part of the plan to cause a calculated, mini backlash--not enough to cause a Shoah but enough to be sufficiently cathartic for victims of globalism

if you dont think cuckada is going down with america, then you're delusional.

youre an idiot if you think your enemies are the 'leftists'. its that kinda thinking that makes you so easy to control.

yes trump is a kike, katherina kober look it up, soros gave him money, bla bla

This place is too subverted.

The truth is so bad that it sounds more retarded to shills like you. It's right on your money
Cancelled out by free media

No I'm saying I've been screaming about all sorts of crazy coincidental gross shit but nobody cares

>globalism is openly pro-zionism
>nationalism is secretly pro-zionism

so basically everything everywhere is always pro-zionism in one form or another? fuck off ctr with your demoralization tactics.

soros and the establishment tried their hardest to rig the votes, and they probably DID swing tens of thousands in every swing state, but they were unable to overcome:
1. the overwhelming support for trump
2. gop/trump's own rigging (don't think they weren't trying their own shit as well)

soros is rich, but he's not perfect

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>He didn't know

Enjoy the fucking ride

Ive been voting my left wing party called commies who aren't and who aren't allowed to win who always railed against globalism. Big ass right wing didnt like that. Populist rob fords take over

Y-you mean, we have yet to be jewed? Mind officially blown!

haha you're pathetic...so they spend $3,000,000,000+ just to "cancel it out" intentionally with free media...

just admit it, you're going full retard on this one. plus you're a fucking leaf so who gives a shit what you think about usa politics. you are eternally irrelevant

They play interdimensional nD sudoku backwards in time.

Zio cuckery comes in stages. Like a boiled frog...

>katherina kober look it up

lel it's real. Kober is an Ashkenazi name. It's not much but it's something.

Why would the unbiblical upside down star greed wing of ruper murdochs be left wing? Breitbart adelson and aipac meetings piss me off

>Cancelled out by free media
No, that was additional money spent trying to make Trump look bad and scare people into not voting for him. Turns out people just don't trust MSM anymore.

Even if you buy into that ridiculous concept, that wouldn't cancel out anything. They still spent billions of dollars trying to prop up Hillary.

I don't know if that's what they meant but I am worried that the majority of the people out there who voted for Trump will have their anger satisfied by the end of his term and the elite will go on right back to what they were doing before.

Occulus. Putin servers. DNC hacks. The cyber living in trump tower

>majority of the people out there who voted for Trump will have their anger satisfied by the end of his term

he hasn't taken office yet and they're already satisfied even if he does nothing

T:P6->P5, T=p'(x)p''(x)+p'(x) chess

We still win.

The elites?

>Occulus
What?
>Putin servers
What?
>DNC hacks
Something the MSM never properly covered, and was only mentioned to say it was Russia's fault while completely ignoring the contents.
>The cyber living in trump tower
What?

Intricate plans are more likely to fail. It would be so much easier to just have Clinton as president.

Yeah im not going to spend my time conversing with Shiela wat wat wats. Google.

Oh no, we've been tricked.

Well it was obviously going to be an elite win, but straight white males win, and that's the point.