People with tattoos should be killed

Degeneracy has no place in my country.

This one looks pretty good.

Covered in them and I'm not going anywhere

Killed is a tad too tarded but something must be done. Whenever I see a tattoo I cringe inside.

money talk

the essence of class

>muh degeneracy
neck yourself you retarded decadent

"its beautiful art guiz"

can't be clean if jewsy

I'll show everyone how different I am by being the same!

It's only when faggots use em' do i hate tattoos

When a War veteran has a tattoo of his/her platoon/company emblem, i think it's okay.

what if the veterans a faggot

This. The idea of a tattoo is a deeply meaningful story. Only veterans have the honor of this, even then they are a sign of degeneracy. Yet the degeneracy is tolerable under the circumstances.

It's scientifically proven that vets can't be faggots.

Based, glad you agree.

his/her

not all tattoos are bad...

Can't forget the Kurdish women fighting ISIS i guess.

kek

Okay that was good i will admit

bring it.

I have the Lauburu tattooed on me because I am very proud of my heritage and especially my grandfather who survived the Guernica bombings. He taught me a lot in life and he was like a second father. I got it the day after he passed away.

Wow what a piece of shit
He's degenerate and should die

hey fellow atheists (former fundie here)

decided i'd rather smoke weed and live a degenerate lifestyle, had to re-do my tattoo

whatdya think?

*not pictured is my pinstripe fedora*

Can you be more of a fucking no friends no pussy getting loser right now? Just give me your fucking lunch money.

forgot pic

what with the one in jammies?

No clue actually

Art is not degenerate you fucking pleb. Are you going to insult people's musical tastes next? Kys.

Better solution: Let people get tattoos, but put a chemical in the tattoo ink that causes people who get tattoos to become sterile.

No shit

If you listen to any miley/bieber/kanye songs then you're a faggot.
If you listen to gay anime crap then you're a REALLY a fag

Fuck you, I'm keeping my tattoos, got them when I was deployed to the Middle East. I also got one when I was stationed in South Korea.

I hope God forgive me for fucking my fucking tattoo.

as long as they remain within this area, they're fine

People worshipping a kike on the stick ought to be prosecuted. Heathens are okay with tattoos, but we aren't larping with a cuck god
>pic unrelated, Im just dropping random red pills for redditards

>sneakers

depends on the tatoo.

if they've got an arm sleve? yeah, to the camps. American flag and a USMC? congratulated as a patriot