Shills trying to soil the Alt-right

lel I actually watched the video of Richard Spencer and his speech. He never did a nazi salute and out of a huge crowd, maybe 5 people did the salute.

These shills are spreading lies.

Be vigilant people.

I've never really even followed Richard Spencer, the only times I have heard anything from him was when he's on the Gavin McInnes show but even so, shilling should not be accepted.

CTR are still lurking even after their yuge defeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk
mic.com/articles/158928/Sup
gizmodo.com/trumps-troll-army-is-having-a-hard-time-voting-1788712609
motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shills, Like you?

what will the leader of the alt-right do?

It wasn't so much a salute as it was the "Heil Trump, Heil Victory" thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=1o6-bi3jlxk

Alt-Right is finished.

So that's why the increased shill activity of "i'm no longer With You" earlier
They always come here, start their breads, fake material and pass it off as organic posting

mic.com/articles/158928/Sup Forums-trolls-donald-trump-hillary-clinton-alt-right-voting-problems#.QqspqOsSj

>hurr durr they don't have unwavering loyalty to Sup Forums and want to branch their message outwards which means they're controlled media jew nwo plants!11!

What is this image trying to prove? That TRS wants to spread beyond Sup Forums?

He said hail victory, where do you think he got that from OP? Kek

the reason people are jumping ship is because the inevitable happened. the movement managed to garner a large tent (libertarians and fascists, against globalism) and managed to blow it. wouldn't be surprised if trump disavows the alt right soon

>Branch their message outwards
>A room full of total losers giggling at meme humor
>Tula Tequila

It's a sideshow, not a movement. I'm not sure that a man who ate himself out of a good fitting suit is going to win a bunch of converts

I highly doubt you have an IQ over 65, but just stay with me:

>Spencer/Heil threads suddenly pop up on Sup Forums everywhere
>Same posts being recycled through each one
>Same IPs in each one
>Spamming these threads on the hour trying to push a narrative

What am I saying? It's annoying, fuck off shills. Sup Forums isn't one person.

> taking Sup Forums this seriously

WEW

> I-it's t-totally happening

gizmodo.com/trumps-troll-army-is-having-a-hard-time-voting-1788712609

HOW. MANY. FUCKING. THREADS.

>media attention have ever been a negative to the new right

On what? The shill invasion?

>>A room full of total losers giggling at meme humor
>humor is not viable as political action
Spotted the fucking retard. NPI is nothing in comparison with the listenership of the Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, etc. Memeing has been our greatest boon both before and during our election.

>Spencer/Heil threads suddenly pop up on Sup Forums everywhere
>Same posts being recycled through each one
>Same IPs in each one
>Spamming these threads on the hour trying to push a narrative
Yes, it's a shill effort to try and isolate/cut off Sup Forums from the rest of the spectrum. It's just like how William Pierce and others lost momentum in the 1990's due to infighting within the movement egged on by FBI agents and shills, which is exactly what the fuck is happening to you.

8/pol/ is right. alt right is some kike falseflagging.

>soil the alt-right
Who cares?
Does anyone on here actually subscribe to that title?

Seriously. Can we start ignoring these bullshit threads already?

the dying msm will freeze, personalize and polarize the alt-right if it's the last thing they do, and you fucks can't stop roleplaying at the critical moment.

>soil alt-right
>lel
>Sweden
Hey, why don't you fuck right off, bud. Take that garbage with you.

W-will the msm actually compare Trump to Hitler now?

Alt-right is a good big tent for the new breed of politics.

right-wing populism.

it can include race mixers like gavin mcinnes, homos like milo, ethno-nationalists like Spencer.

this new outburst might make people flee from it though, everyone who isn't an ethno-nationalist.

cuck Cernovich is already jumping ship

alt-right is false flagging trying to divide and conquer as that's the only tactic the media has left

sage

Divide and conquer what?

spencer is a cuck

the rising up of normal people into what is a "clique" or a "niche underground group"

alt-right isn't a think, what is a thing is your local plumber now talking about how taxation is theft again, there's no fucking name for it

it's called common sense

sage

"Normal people" isn't a political affiliation.

>trump
>alt-right
>Sup Forums
>implying these aren't mutually exclusive
trump will disavow alt-right if this "leadership" continues, and Sup Forums will move on.

Guy has been endorsed by the KKK and has retweeted a frog cartoon ADL classified as a hate symbol. He'll be fine

Spencer is a cuck, sage and report all TRS shill threads we are being raided

Hilarious! They out to look at the election results. Its not just that dangerous hacker Sup Forums or the deplorables or the alt-right, there is a new solidarity thats happening because the old methods of persuasion no longer apply. We communicate directly to each other across great distances. We don't need media. We don't need assholes controlling the narrative. We are the narrative.

>Local snakeoil salseman with yellow fever ruins the rightwing movement for years to come

Who would have seen that one comming?

Yellow fever? source?

Trump will be fine. he doesn't give a shit about a white ethnostate either.
alt-right shot itself in the foot when it forsook the facade of american nationalism in favor of white nationalism. useful idiots can't into public relations

Nothing says yellow fever like having a white wife, goy

Keep telling yourself that

>"There is something about the Asian girls," Spencer said, after I told him that I'd discovered an interracial relationship from his past. "They are cute. They are smart. They have a kind of thing going on."

>motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/richard-spencer-trump-alt-right-white-nationalist

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why aren't we do the same and not spliting thr Left? Why we are not creating a controlled opposition within the Left ranks?

Anyone that calls themselves alt-right are shills. There is no alt-right and to speak of such is treason.

Looks like Tricky Dick's back at it again

Just saying what we all believe

Normality isn't yellow fever

wait you actually think Trump or Pence cares about a white ethnostate?

Don't post the fake, op

I think he is painfully aware that the future of the conservative party depends on white votes and them remaining the majority.

You have to go back, into the oven.

He cares about his electorate. Several conservacucks have now proven that pandering to minority vote as a R is a math that doesn't check out.

The spread of real news opposed to the garbage the MSM is putting out. People know they are liars now and going down the toilet.

that's a man

>memes a TV star into the Presidency
>starts a race war in the process

WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?

This has nothing to do with the media, it's some literal who Richard Spencer trying to be edgy and sperging out in front of a tiny crowd at a shitty hotel conference room. The fact that he was tying nazi images to trump and Trumps victory to himself makes him an instant drop.

It's weird that you TRS people must be so emotionally invested in him that you can't walk away from the trash fire he is now

>We need to win over niggers
>We need to win over faggots
>We need to win over women

You sound like a fucking liberal who wants to adopt the losing strategy of creating an image rather than using logic and reason.

Either grow up, or quit shilling

maybe you don't understand the US context, but with our demographics and history a far right movement that is overtly white nationalist can never be a ruling regime with genuine majority support

a far right populist regime built around the basic idea of "america first" that is anti-elite, anti-marxist, takes harder line on immigration, and incorporates the traditional memes of US patriotism does have this potential because it will have broader appeal to more segments of society

i disagree with the analysis of these antifags because I think enough people recognize this fact and the value of distancing themselves from the white nationalists

WN can go their own way without as much infighting and serve a useful purpose of keeping a right populist party from drifting leftward

the marxists are doomed to more infighting because their economic and social dogmas prevent factions from agreeing on core policy issues whereas there is more common ground on economic and social issues between right wing populists and WN

i dont think so. i think he's painfully aware globalism is demoralizing every race, especially whites. hence american nationalism that is the logical response to globalism, and whites are the early adopters.

That's plain retarded.
> anti elite
Meaning what? Trump is the elite now. He has the house and the senate too.

The vast majority of non-whites dgaf about Muhmerica and its Anglo identity, they just want to be comfy. They'd balkanize or merge with other non-white countries in a heartbeat if there was economic profit to be had.

Not at all. Globalization has lifted non-white countries out of poverty while driving first world countries into the ground.
Non-whites also largely dgaf about individualism, democracy etc. They like their collectivism, they like having someone tell them what to do. There always are exceptions, but never enough to build a society that could resemble anything like the Western world at its peak.

What a fucking moron. Great job spastic you blew it with the "hail" shit. Just as the "alt right" was trying to distance itself from this type of 1930s shit, do you have any self awareness? you've gave msm exactly what it wanted. Faggot.

>You sound like a fucking liberal who wants to adopt the losing strategy of creating an image rather than using logic and reason.

>losing strategy of creating an image rather than using logic and reason.

False dichotomies aside....

Really?

say that to syria and mexico who have brain drains and ailing economies thanks to globalism (not globalization). i agree it has plummeted first world nations into the ground , merkel has apologized for this.
>non-whites also largely... like having someone tell them what to do
so let's tell them to care about individualism and democracy and hate globalism. black families used to be nuclear and christian.

Syria and Mexico are failed states, small pond sacrifice for states like Saudi Arabia.
> let's tell them
Been tried before, no one gaf. Bush tried to make Palestine vote in a democratic election, they elected a bunch of mafia tier dictators who killed off the last Pali Christians.
The Chinese would rather have stability and modest prosperity even if it's tied to a bizarre pseudo-commie cult of a genocidal maniac than go through the post-commie "shock therapy" Russia went through.
They inevitably go back to an authoritarian society whatever happens.

Why do you think SJWs are anti-free speech, anti-free press, anti-privacy, anti all these values of the original Western left? Because they genuinely don't care. They genuinely would rather have strict rules on what should and shouldn't be said than risk having their feelings hurt by an unexpected opinion.

fuck off shill. Pol isn't going to support cuck spencer like we support trump. saged.

>Been tried before
look at this image. this is what needs to be undone in AMERICA. a fulfilling marriage is at the top of mazlow's hierarchy, and is the first to go when a demographic is struck by poverty is overtly demoralized...
>They genuinely would rather have strict rules on what should and shouldn't be said than risk having their feelings hurt by an unexpected opinion.
how is white nationalism the logical response to this? white nationalism just swaps out one wedge issue for a more exclusive one.
on the other hand american nationalism's endgame is a rising tide lifts all boats (an economic reality). this is the mantle trump will take, and it's the banner the alt-right should take if they know what's good for them.

what are these niggers even talking about anymore? who the fuck is richard spancer, who the fuck is gavin mcinnes, why the fuck should i care about some named cuck?

Imo we should be aware of their existence, but not pay too much attention. The decentralized, anonymous environment that is the chans is the reason for our success. The moment we gather around "personalities" is the moment problems arise. They can exist, but never be a focal point of our movement.

Minorities tend to do better in majority white nations as long as those remain majority white

>LITERALLY Nazis
Explain this, Sup Forums

Don't you member guys I member. MAGA

>Shills trying to soil a made up concept by the MSM to soil in the first place a collection of different groups of people anyway

Alt-Right 1488 sieg heil or you belong in an oven