youtube.com/watch?v=l66O77z45cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=p6iqKjPDGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=iWNr6kWDRRo
youtube.com/watch?v=vZyWBomnEi0
youtube.com/watch?v=esaH5bjDNzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0/10 acting

They're kids

Is...is the mainstream narrative of political correctness starting to die? Dear God is this because of Trump? Has he shifted the universe back into order?

Holy shit 1:30 in and I'm way too stoned for this right now. Fuck.

Don't forget MADTV making fun of safe spaces/SJWs/tumblristas/buzzfeed/millennials:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RbJmSOVWn4

I don't think I can get tired of all this winning user

youtube.com/watch?v=vKOb-kmOgpI

youtube.com/watch?v=n1tFbZ5kaY8&t=25s

Partly but not really. Everybody has been sick of these annoying SJW PC fucks. Triggering them causes them to reveal their true shitty selves and stupid ideas. Trump is the greatest triggering of all time so far.

nice

>left finally making fun of itself

i can't believe my eyes. this election is a fucking paradigm shift

It's a tepid step desu but I just know Jimmy Kimmel is going to make television great again. I remember him from before the dark times.

This is what happens when normies and people in the media start visiting Sup Forums out of curiosity. Free speech is amazing isn't it? The spell is broken.

That's no excuse for this wooden fucking acting. They don't even know their lines. This is fucking disgusting.

Isn't he dating that big old jewey jew jewess with the bush?

Have you ever been to a school play? Those kids could be professional actors acting like shitty school play amateur actors for verisimilitude.

that was like 10 years ago

No, they broke up 8 years ago.

Jimmy Kimmel is a liberal dipshit

Jon Stewart saying Trump supporters aren't some racist movement and liberals are fucking hypocrites for pretending so:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUkv_jPgTeg

is this guy retarded?

>Based Jimmy Kimmel

The point is the regressive left is being rejected.

I imagine you are a large gentlemen getting angry watching that skit with your girlfriend or mother telling you "its cute they are just children". I can also see you holding back your urge for slapping them and just replying with "that's no excuses for this wooden fucking acting"

Am I wrong user?

>youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik

What a fucking hypocrite. He expects us to believe that he now doesn't think trump supporters are racist? That he's seen the error of his ways? Get fucked Stewart.

It's just drama teacher Trudeau leafposting with a US proxy.

clearly it was over your head. the whole point was for it to seem like a school play, replete with child-like awkwardness

jimmy kimmel used to be on the man show, if anyone is gonna uncuck tv comedy it's him

Exactly and we should rub their nose in their hypocrisy, and get the regressive left to join in on it in defense of themselves. Get them to tear each other down.

Jimmy Kimmel is easily the least pozzed (((LATE NIGHT SHOW))).

member when he wasn't a liberal dipshit back in the Man Show days?

>When we all come together and compromise, we come out as a lumpy mound of brown goo
What did he mean by this?

>Jews lying
Checks out

Oh my goodness, that was both adorable and hilarious.

This election really is going to change the cultural gestalt isn't it?

Wow I'm glad someone said this because the thought crossed my mind, those hollywood actor kids probably smoke a pack a day at this point

but i think he said these were some school kids, so prob just some nice private school where they have programs like this to get kids on tv

They're acting like they're acting badly. I'm sure its a difficult concept to understand.

>being this autistic
wew

Anybody remember BEFORE the election (I think during the primaries) Bill Maher calling out the self-loathing white SJW cucks and thrashing them?

youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw

Yeah I know he's a jew

And of course Portlandia

the left really fucking hates the idiot regressive left

Do not fall in love with people like Kimmel jumping ship. They are still being pulled by the same puppeteers, but their rhetoric is changing to match ours so they can subvert us.

Based my ass. Fuck that guy.

what year was this made

this looks like the 90s, yet they used a shit ton of buzzwords from tumblr circa 2011...

christ

Sugar coated red pills for the normies. Also, nice trips

This isn't funny!? What are they laughing at!?

Adam corolla was better, jimmy was just riding on his coattails

Yea, that's it.

go back to Sup Forums you dumbfuck, they're not trying to act terrible, they just are

wow MADTV became cool
when i was growing up it was second rate comedy
it was the store brand soda of comedy

instagram.com/p/BNFeDG9Byl2/

People like this faggot are why they lost. No sense of realism.

True, they are chasing the new gestalt, which we memed into being.

hol up

wan't Jimmy Kimmel abroad the whole "I hate trump and im a democrat social justice warrior!" thing? Whats with the seemingly dramatic turn around

Its really a catharsis for the audience.

I'm pretty sure that's 'kids in the hall' which ran from the late 80s to the early 90s.

Yeah I didn't really like it either way back, but that skit ripped the fuck out of SJWs. They even slipped in the chick saying she was a jew.

The end of the SJWs is at hand, Trump did this.

the 90s were anti-PC, everybody across the political spectrum fucking hated them. watch the movie PCU, its great

That probably changed when the democrats ate him alive for ruffling Trump's hair

Acting was shit, but this is legitimately funny stuff. Glad to see some actual comedy coming back to late night instead of "le celebrity poops on Jimmy Fallon's chest, must watch!"
Also the salt from the Marxists after this is will be glorious, #boycottKimmel is soon to follow.

iis this really happening????? Are we finally seeing the rejection of social justice from the mainstream media??????

oooooh yeaaaa I forgot about that

>y-you white male!
These people knew too well where we were heading

LOL this made my day

PC culture is dead, rip

Wrong Jimmy.

True. Adam is pretty based.

5/10 bait
Made me smile

agreed 100% user

fuck these stupid kids

Anyone here never came across anyone irl or online sincerely using ANY of these SJW/PC buzzwords? I've only seen people on here complain about it.

These professional entertainers don't have opinions. They sense a change in ideology, and will adjust to it.

You must have a lot of friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_L5YH9Qlr4

>2016 election
>>Hurr Drumpf is a retard Political correctness is the right way you're on the wrong side of history
>Trump wins
>>oh... uhh... heh, yeah, PC is stupid, amiright majority of the country??? No hard feeling right??? Please keep watching my show...

These people are disgusting.

mad tv still exists?

you can see the asian kids dick

I think that was the VA for Mandark.

Kimmel shilled HARD with the Clinton pickle-gate

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

They did a comeback

Do you attend a university?

Fuck man that editing is great

That was Fallon, not Kimmel
I don't know who Mandark is but that's Bruce Mccullouch
The funniest member of Kids in the Hall

Sauce on jew bush?

trump winning made people aware that they were not alone and that their is a huge silent demographic that they can capitalize on.

They're back?

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

I LOVE THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

kek, pendulum swinging back hard if even the TV Jews are mocking the Marxists now

Jimmy Kimmel jumped on the Trump Train months ago

I'm going to guess the powers that be decided all this SJW, Feminism, and Critical Theory nuttery is what cost them the election; and they are going to spend the next 4 years trying to expunge it from the mainstream as much as possible. Who knows if it will work though, it might be too late for them to derail the crazy train they started.

That was...interesting. One point I agreed with is that for this country even exist, a certain amount of innate tribalism had to be overcome. I mean, even different European ethnicities don't get along. Even just as a primarily European diaspora country, it's remarkable that we became so successful. (Look at the way the Irish used to be treated, for example.) Thing is, what helped us manage to pull together enough to really create something amazing and precious was that "American" was an overwhelmingly popular overarching "ethnicity"--so to speak. The national identity that we created and the patriotism and enthusiasm which sustained it is probably the main secret to our success--and lefties and Jews like this guy seek endlessly to tear that down, to destroy pride and patriotism in American identity, burning and desecrating our flag, promoting cynicism and racial divides and anti-American sentiment. By doing all that shit, people like him have crippled and nearly destroyed this remarkable country.

I'd like to see him own that and discuss THAT.

>The end of the SJWs is at hand
Yes and the commercialization of our movement by (((them))) will begin. How long before Sup Forums turns into full-blown blue-pilled libfags to be contrarian?

/thread

hey at least it looks like these kids are having a good time making fun of the dumb adults on Tumblr who get triggered.

maybe they'll grow up having laughed at all this bullshit throughout their childhood.

It's inevitable. The tide will always roll back. But we can enjoy this cultural renaissance while it lasts and hopefully build some truly great things until the next dark age is upon us.

They can't give up on it. They don't have anything left. They have been silencing people for decades by calling them things. They don't have any alternatives.

South Park did this in 1997.

Wait... This plus that video of Tucker lambasting the numale.

Might this mean the media just found out about this stupid subculture due to Trump and it was never as prevalent IRL as we thought?

Either way, hopefully this kills the libs.

>Brown goo
What did they mean by this?

The audience is annoying.

They're eating their own.

Wait, when did they bring back MADtv?

Making fun of political correctness has always been around (Happy holidays instead of merry Christmas, "non-specific deity"), but they're now finally starting to turn against the SJW level stuff like micro-aggressions, cultural appropriation, safe spaces etc.

Also, wtf at this face in my captcha.

Mad was always making fun of the Left and minorities. I remember a thread with a ton of Mad clips.

youtube.com/watch?v=l66O77z45cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=p6iqKjPDGWE

youtube.com/watch?v=iWNr6kWDRRo

youtube.com/watch?v=vZyWBomnEi0

youtube.com/watch?v=esaH5bjDNzo