Was this a good idea? Wouldn't this encourage the MSM to hate Trump more?

Was this a good idea? Wouldn't this encourage the MSM to hate Trump more?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5ds6z3/us_jewish_rights_leader_vows_to_register_as/da6xwdd/?context=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. It makes them fear him. He's NOT afraid to call them in like children and bash their heads in. And he'll do it again, and again, and again until they get the memo that he doesn't want them there or that they better shape up.

What the fuck else could they possibly do?

They called him:

-misogynist
-rapist
-racist
-antisemitic
-kinda like Hitler
-Hitler
-literally Hitler
-Islamophobic
-tiny-dicked
-tiny hands
-a fraud
-a con artist
-a disgusting rich man
-an insecure man who is actually poorer than he lets on
-someone who wants to fuck his own daughter

What the fuck do they have left?

Then it will be a mexican firing squad. Google it.

They went in so entitled, talking about the access they're going to receive and the benefits and perks they're each going to get.
All this after they raked him through the coals the entire election.

They need to learn. They need this.

Don't forget xenophobic

it doesnt make any difference now

hes the president

They cannot hate him more, but they can learn to fear him.

Trump is currently at 1933 levels of Hitlery, and positioning to make a run towards 1935 levels of Hitlery. Reducto ad Hitlerum fallacy (or Goodwin's) does not apply when you don't have to reduce the subject to Hitler, but rather the subject reduces themselves to Hitler by continually taking pages out of the Hitler playbook and surrounding themselves with figures that are as full of hate and malice as the people we see surrounding our president elect. Furthermore it should be noted that social acceptance for bigotry has plummeted and the reprocussions for bigotry have become much more severe since the 1930's. The fact that our president elect has surrounded himself with people as openly racist as he has should be alarming, for the racism that peaks out into their public image is just the tip of the iceberg compared to all the stuff they want to say and do.
I'm scared, I wasn't scared by a Bush win, either time, I wasn't scared by the prospect of a McCain win, nor Romney win, but Donald Trump terrifies me. I've 1920-1930 Germany too much to be anything but terrified about this man being our commander in chief.

This user gets it. Pic related.

>leaf

The shaker movement is real.

>Wouldn't this encourage the MSM to hate Trump more?

That's what he wants. Tax reform and border security are all well and nice, but one of America's main foundational problems is that people still listen to its relentlessly lying corporate media.

grow some balls and stay in your own lane Canadian

What has he done that's so bigoted?

Like i definitely think you can argue he's done some bigoted things or that he's secretly more bigoted than he presents himself

But it's still nothing compared to the serious bigotry of hitler, and lynch mobs, and such, and nothing more than what the bush family has done

Just some insensitive comments here and there, I don't really get where this doomsday "I am terrified" stuff comes from

It's okay faggots- you can disrespect the media now.

I know you fear them, but after the Trump win their power was greatly reduced and Trump no longer fears them. Their narrative is failing and so you no longer have to worry about disagreeing with the media in public because more and more people are disregarding their bullshit (hence the panic attack they are lobbing at "Fake News" after getting exposed in the election).

They already are doing everything they can to undermine his presidency. People already hate the MSM so he can just attack away and nobody cares except liberals with their fake outrage.

They could continue to encourage mass hysteria and riots.

Staffing your government with people from ultra-jewish media outlets is not from Hitlers playbook.

>FUCK DONALD TRUMP, HE'S A RACIST, MISOGYNISTIC, XENOPHOBIC, TRANSPHOBIC, HOMOPHOBIC, TINY-DICKED, CHILD-MOLESTING, EVIL WHITE MAN, AND HE'S ALSO LITERALLY HITLER! FUCK YOU WHITE AMERICA, FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP!
>Trump wins.
>So Mr. Trump, what are your thoughts on-
>You're disgusting, get out of my face, you should be ashamed of yourselves.
>WOW GUYS, TRUMP JUST BLEW UP ON US FOR NO REASON, WE TOLD YOU HE DOESN'T HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT TO BE PRESIDENT

The media can go to hell. Who fucking cares if they hate him, they already despise him and will never fairly cover him, he might as well make it clear that the feeling is mutual and that they can go fuck themselves.

kek, what the fuck does that even mean man? I choose to stay ignorant on some of the liberal buzzwords so I can just instantly start laughing at someone who is spouting them.

The war hero that brought a broken country back to its feet after being beyond fucked by a greedy treaty that blamed Germany as the aggressors of WWI when it wasn't and economically fucked them in the processes. Maybe you should be more scared for our colonial ancestor that contributed to the mess in the first place.

>people will still deny Trump has fascistic tendencies after intimidating the media

get out space niggers!!!

all xeno scum must die!

>Fascistic tendencies

That's not fascism you fucking idiot.

i dunno, ask this guy

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5ds6z3/us_jewish_rights_leader_vows_to_register_as/da6xwdd/?context=3

I'm pro fascism though so I don't care.

Didn't Obama propose a register as well?

>calling out the media on their lying bullshit means you're a fascist

fine, take your (You)

then nobody wins,
he's giving them the option of winning with him, or not winning.
They won't risk a network sink to make the point.

seconded

The last one is true tho

Media needs their come-to-Jesus moment. They're all beta cucks without spines, this is the first time anyone has called them to the floor for it. They'll respond as cornered beta cucks always do and bend the knee publicly, snipe from the corners, but avoid any overt crap unless they smell weakness.

People hate the media more than congress. He might be baiting them into making it even more over the top, which will absolutely turn people away from the media and the democrats, to him.

Sakura is best girl

>Mexican incestlectuals

They can't hate him any more.

fascists control the media so they only report the leaders line - Obama
fascists bypass the government to force their own agenda on the nation - Obama

seems to me you guys have been under fascist control for at least 8 years now

Zucker can kiss heading over to faux news goodbye

It was a terrible fucking idea. The media was already starting to turn less hostile, apart from obvious shiller centrals like WaPo and HuffPo.

He's just too fucking stupid to understand the actual effect of his actions. This is why I kept shilling against him throughout the republican primaries even here on this forum... but you fucking burgers are just hopeless

Fail. You forgot to say you were literally shaking.

You also forgot to say that your 8 year old told you all that stuff about Hitler.

Watch and learn grasshopper

Or you can look at it from a different point of view
>he loves his daughter very much
>he's been an "insider" for fucking years, he knows these people well
>he knew about pizzagate, just couldn't do anything about it
>wanted to keep his daughter close so none of those pizzafaggots could touch her

>invite the media heads to your house
>they all come, making the long walk of shame since they were against trump at the start
>they come in expecting reconciliation
>Trump tells them that he hates them

Thank god Trump won, no one would have the balls to do anything.

They'll get the carrot eventually. First, they must learn to fear the stick.

It was the absolutely right thing to do. If the new right wants to rule, the more the establishment's media channels get damaged, the better.

yes

/thread

Trump is such a whiny little coward

They have 4 (hopefully 8 years) to learn to tolerate him or go under. Press gets a shit ton of privilege in DC and if they want to keep that they're going to have to dance

>go in
>things go as planned
>Trump is working with the establishment!

Going in and kicking MSM in the dick was the best thing he could have done to show us he was truly in this.

this pleases me

You know what happened to the last President who went to war with the media?

Watergate.

>Wouldn't this encourage the MSM to hate Trump more?

>wormslut loves
>in my Sup Forums
jfc kys fgt

Trump winds his enemies up until they attack him in a weird and uncharacteristic way, and the end result is that they discredit themselves, not him.

Remember when Bush and Rubio finally "fought back"? They looked ridiculous and it finished them off. Trump has effectively done the same thing with the media. At this point he's just toying with them and keeping them off balance.

At this point, herpes is slightly more popular than the MSM. He doesn't have to put much effort into further humiliating them.

Nixon was a grade a criminal though. He broke laws. All trump breaks is balls.

>That same 1 Canadian that is super vocal against donald trump everyday on Pol when he doesnt even live in the country
Thats some special kind of Autism.

And Hillary too. He tricked her into playing to the SJW infested regressive left with her stupid "Deplorables" gaffe, and Trump turned it into part of his campaign which made the accusations of bigotry from that point on seem like nonsense to not just us, but to plenty of normies as well.

These people keep underestimating Trump by making the same mistake: By assuming he is just a blowhard with a short temper that has only gotten this far with pure dumb luck. He isn't. Trump is a god of bait and he knows exactly how to bait dumb elitists who think they are smarter than they actually are. He keeps doing it and they keep biting.

Trump is clearly making the MSM angry on purpose to bait them into publishing bullshit that even the daftest normie can see through. They will kill their credibility and the ratings will plummet. Online news would then take over and it's back to the 1800's printing press media rush all over again.

>Raped by worms
>Raped by brother
>Submissive slut
>Does nothing useful
>Worst route

At least her H scenes were the only ones worth fapping too.

>muh worms argument

I like her because of her introverted personality though.

>I like her because of her introverted personality though.
Yeah, like I said submissive slut who can't do anything.

So they reported the truth...

Good to know.

The media doubling down has no negative consequences, they need to be purged as it is.

>submissive slut
The perfect woman

>who can't do anything
she cooks

That fucking teacher is too damn hyper and annoying. Also autistic

Literally shaking quiet literally right now.

>mass

lel

Only these same media personnel report these 'mass' riots around the country and they've been lying to you for years. The amount of rioting right now is no bigger than your average Laker championship win and they're all localized to big cities that are populated by degenerates anyway. The people who voted for Trump are busy going to work and moving on with their lives.