How the fuck did Trump win Wisconsin considering pic related?

How the fuck did Trump win Wisconsin considering pic related?

silent majority was real

>universities

I live in THE university town in Wisconsin but I come from a rural area. There are an awful lot of farmers/rural people who have an entirely different lifestyle outside of universities.

I know this is probably bait, but there is honestly an entirely different culture to rural Wisconsin than even slightly populated Wisconsin.

>2016
>still trusting polls

I MEAN COME ON

Peter thiel said his data was showing trump winning there. He owns the world's biggest online data gathering company.

The national polls actually did okay.

For whatever reason, the state polls of Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Ohio sucked major ass.

>I know this is probably bait

Just wanted to laugh at nate bronze a bit

I'm so fucking happy Wisconsin went red, it warms my soul every time I think about it.

Basically, this.

The polls overestimated black turnout and underestimated white turnout in the Rust Belt, while they also underestimated Latino turnout in Texas and Arizona (the latter wasn't quite enough to flip those states, but they became much closer than usual).

The polling errors cancelled themselves out at the national level (pre-election polling average was 3% Clinton, final result was about 1.5% Clinton), but the states are what really matter.

So satisfying that Trump got PA.

Michigan does it for me. PA is orgasmic but Trump's message was truly for people from Michigan

Voter fraud.

Nate Silver actually did better than most of the other polling aggregators and analysts in the general election.

>Places like Huffington post being all 99% Clinton win probability
>Nate suggests closer to 65%, points out that Clinton's polling lead is highly vulnerable to a polling error in the Rust Belt
>Huffington Post editors flip the fuck out and call Nate a shill
>Nate calls the Huffington Post guys morons
>Later on, during the actual election, Huffington Post guy apologises to Nate for being a dick

Voter suppression and possibly voter fraud.

The way PA suddenly went red on election night was a truly amazing sight to behold.

strictest voter ID laws in midwest, along with indiana

It's mindblowing to me how in certain states you can vote multiple times and you're not even required to have an ID with you

Holy shit

Nearby areas had literal race riots and street violence. When the mainstream media called Trump racist, voters afraid of violence either chose not to talk to polls or lied.

Same shit as happened on the BREXIT vote.

>(((polls)))

(((polls)))

a fucking leaf

>(((polls)))

Quality shitpost. Care to explain why?

Save my country homie theyre all like this

They generally underpolled Wisconsin and michigan because no one thought they would go red. It was just assumed Clinton had them. So the polls weren't really done properly and they didn't do very many of them.

Voter suppression through the ID law that went into effect this election. It did what it was intended to do and stopped the poor from voting