I'm not going to "deal with it" that Trump won. Partially because he didn't win, he just stole the electoral vote...

I'm not going to "deal with it" that Trump won. Partially because he didn't win, he just stole the electoral vote. He's not America's president.

But the reason I'm not going to "deal with it" is because what did Republicucks do for 8 years under Obama? Did they "deal with it?" No, they didn't. They acted like little cuckwits, screamed, cried, shut down the government multiple times, cost thousands of government employees days of work, ruined thousands of peoples' vacations to federal parks and monuments.

And for what? What did republicons gain during those 8 years? Not a goddamn thing. Nothing. They consistently lost, for 8 years, and they whined and cried and dragged it out like a child screaming and being dragged out of Wal-mart for not getting the toy they wanted.

Why the fuck would I make this easy for you? No, you're going to experience living hell for 4 years. See, unlike Republifucks, liberals can rally. Liberals can fight. Liberals have facts and truth and morality behind them.

You'll lose. And you'll be so angry, shaking so hard with rage, at every single thing we do to stop you. You'll never enjoy a single moment over the next 2 years. And then we'll slip our dicks in your puckered asses when we take the senate and some of the house. And by 2020, you'll have been responsible for such a stagnant useless government that liberals will overwhelmingly win the presidency and the rest of the house.

We're going to make you little racist cucks pay, slowly, and miserably.

trump won, loser, and there's nothing you can do about it
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahaahaahahaahahahahaahahahhahhahahaha
eat shit

faggot

sage

Are you ok?

I know what you mean... What happened to good old conservatives like Mitt..

*watching Mitt Romney nail my wife*

Me: "aw shucks.....well I reckon he's earned it...give it to 'er, mister mitt.."

lol

I think you should probably just deal with it.

i didnt read shit that you just said
but

I came in here to ask when people on the left see that image do they think " you know thats funny but pro-life is for unborn children not adults." or "does that mean if I am pro-choice does that mean I can kill adults because planned parenthood kills children" or is it just me being autistic

>"They"
negatively generalizing and oversimplifying an entire collective of people based on the behavior of a few who hardly represent the whole. seems quite bigoted, kinda like how a racist would think. grow up you child.

>he only has the IQ to look at the pictures

lol

Yeah liberals can rally because they don't have jobs, and subhuman mongrel races will do your bidding if given the right incentives. I hope you try to push too far and get put in your place. Sometimes sparing the rod spoils the child, and it seems you never got put in yours.

You're afraid. You don't want this fight. You really don't want to take it to that level with these people. One side is armed to the teeth and prepared to kill you to defend themselves, are you really ready for that? I hope you reconsider.

>Liberals have facts and truth and morality behind them.

This is where you gave yourself away. Try to be more subtle next time. 6/10

What happened to all that talk of "go(ing) high" when we "go low"?

CTR spam. Long format. Eng Comp 200. More about sketching a character than actually saying anything.

The PP shooter was BASED

I know this is bait but never got it when people said this. First you say that Republicans acted like children for 8 years under Obama, then directly afterward say you're going to do the same thing "to be fair". You ca't shame Republicans for acting upset then decide to act like them, it's hypocritical.

this is pretty good b8

tell us all again how the Planned Parenthood shooter and the Crusades were worse than Islam's entire hundreds of years of violent backwardness

If you shot hitler to stop the war, would you be pro-life?

>shut down the government multiple times
The gov't shutdown because the Democrats couldn't spend within their means.
>ruined thousands of peoples' vacations to federal parks and monuments.
The gov't could have kept those parks open without staff, but the Democrats wanted to make a political point.

tl;dr

>What did republicons gain during those 8 years?

They gained the house, the senate, the presidency, and soon the supreme court.

All 3 branches are now controlled by the GOP, so there isn't really shit you can do besides whine

The Supreme Court will be stacked with conservative judges for decades to come and there's nothing you can do about it

Face it, you guys REALLY fucked yourself with the identity politics bullshit this time around. This election should have been a cakewalk for you and you still failed miserably. Maybe you should reflect on why you lost so badly instead of deflecting the blame onto "racists" or whatever the bogeyman is this week, clearly your previous strategies haven't been working

>replying to low effort, low energy shitposters

If anything I hate you faggots more than the shitposters and actual shills.

Dude Obama was selling weapons to the Cartels (Operation Fast and Furious) while trying to pass weapons bans for US citizens. Not to mention other events, like Benghazi. Trump isn't even president yet, let alone doing anything illegal.

You're an idiot.

this thread again
all that butthurt
you must be bleeding out your ass

And right into your mouth. Open wide baby.