WE need official websites
WE say what out objective is.

Let the left media suck my cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdfAOsA6RaY
youtube.com/watch?v=h4WgfI37XOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

they could run that story about the alt right leader who is funded by jews and promoted by CNN as a fake leader of the alt right....

Have your banner. now go home you kike

Who's we?

Ethno-nationalist
That is all it is.

I dont know what it is we wamt really. To stop being fucked on for my skin color? To stop being called a racist when i express pride for my heritage?

the alt-right is already an existing movement with defined ideals and official websites though you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UdfAOsA6RaY

lets just march into CNN's headquarters and prank them all

Yeah, because a strawpoll will decide it

This is good.
Also not a jew, my life is far to hard and ive been lied to too much to be a jew.

(((Defined))) yea what (((they))) want you to think.

Not "We" but "Them" the alt-right is our normie branch remember, it will be what everyone can be rallied under, make it lovvy dovvy and happy

Adding onto this, it only excludes globalism, anarchism, free borders, and intervention policy

being defined is what brought us this problem in the first place

Alt right is a label applied by the lugenpresse.
WE don't need to do any of the things you state.
So fuck off.

>Implying the left doesn't make shit up in the news either.

Not being defined fast enough caused the problem now cnn gets to run with it and say we are whatever they think we are.

Stfu there is no alt right.

youre all fools

a bunch of a kike toys

REMINDER: The label 'alt-right' is a form of subversion. Anyone who willingly adopts such a label is controlled opposition.

do you even know where the echo lines came from?
don't google it, answer honestly

Try telling CNN and our (((leader))) that.

We should allow people of any race if they are willing to completely assimilate and acknowledge that for a stable society, the MAJORITY of its inhabitants need to be white.

I'm saying this because I'm a non-white who fucking loves you guys and wants to be a part of this movement.

How about we just describe you as is and go from there: Jewish Faggot Virgins.

>it means what the memes say
>it is symbolized by memes
>it have no official website because it isn't necessary
>it has no objective except triggering the enemies of white people

You have to go back, into the oven.

ALSO REMINDER: "The New Right" is already becoming a popular and accepted label for mainstem Trump supporters.

Fuck off shill.

Don't fall for the alt right guys. It's a counter op designed to destroy the right forever.

Alt-right: a term used to desribe a political ideology that focuses on literally contradicting what "muh libtards" think for the sole purpose of memeing about.

Usually a term used by fat neckbeard basement dwellers with low intellect who contradict themselves every few minutes.

Done.

If you want to define a political movement, don't fucking use the name of a movement that (((they))) tried to shunt us under, you fucking moron.

You should know how bad media disinformation is. For example, why would you take on the name "nazi" with all the baggage it brings when you could make up a new name and do the exact same thing?

They shouldn't be labeled as anything more then "people who voted for trump"

>WE need to define it

No we don't.

>WE need to come up with our symbols

No we don't.

>WE need official websites

No we don't.

>WE say what out objective is.

No we don't.

Our greatest strength AND our greatest weakness (if we let it be) is that we are UNORGANISED, WITHOUT CENTRALISATION AND WITHOUT LEADERSHIP. We need to STAY that way to win this war.

this is the alt right logo

No gods, no kings, only NAP

>we need to embrace Kike buzzwords
Nope. Go back to plebbit or 8cuck faggot.

Constitutionalism or GTFO.

How about we continue doing what has been successful this whole time which is using critical-thinking and proper dialogue rather than adopting party-policy which got us into this shitstorm we call a government?

We don't have a leader.

Let CNN label us w/e the fuck they want, who gives a fuck? They have no power anymore, we are the jews now, don't you understand?

>B-b-but only the 2nd amendment. Fuck those other niggerjew amendments!!!
Right?

>this shill thread

Trump won because he his supporters couldnt be labeled and corralled into a single identity.

you're stupid as fuck if you think we need to materialize into some easily attack-able entity.

you must become the Jew, formless.

The alt right is "literally hitler" stormweenies (useful idiots) that act as a false flag for dismissing reasonable people.

No, we don't. To take on a formal label would make the rise conservative populism weak, and vulnerable to manipulation.

Let it be the incoherent rage of the average because in that way the targets of the rage will be unable to respond.

Straya understands.

These are the faggots who've been shouting "I'M PART OF THE ALT RIGHT!" the loudest for the better part of 6 months. They try to fool you into thinking they're on your side by making fun of fat lesbians and Muslims. Which in turn legitimizes them in the eyes of normies as being serious about their opinions. Which means you can't win, which is ok, because Alt-Right was always just a kike buzzword anyway.

Please lurk more.

CTR et al are scrambling to invent a boogeyman that they can attack and make media reports about, it's called "alt-right"

How long do I have to lurk before repulihicks support all the amendments, not just number 2?

Who cares?

The movement is too eclectic to define.

It's just conservative nationalism.

Anything else is subjective.

When you realize that, at the end of the day, power held not given

When women stop voting for Communism.
(Pro tip; only old women voted for Trump)

This is absolutely disgusting on every level, it's even more disgusting that people watch them.

Let's try that again, in english this time.

So you're not a constitutionalist. I rest my case.

Our symbol according to all the recent attacks our alt right friends have been doing looks like pic related.

>Let it be the incoherent rage of the average because in that way the targets of the rage will be unable to respond.
This guy gets it too.

You start waving around your Alt-Fag flag and it only creates an opening for people to distance themselves from the movement. Which means if all CNN et al do is talk about the Alt-Right, instead of shitting on the Basket Of Deplorables, people will be less offended by their bullshit because "oh, they aren't talking about me because I am not an Alt-Faggot, yeah they do ruin everything, President Trump needs to a stop to them".

You are simply going to go down the same fucking path as the Stormfags, who think that just because White people are sick of Cultural Marxism and PC culture that that means they're all suddenly dressing in Hugo Boss and prepping for a race war. Jews have been LARPing as Neo Nazis for 60 years, and its no different with the Alt-Right.

uh, no. go away kike

Nice. I'm keeping this.

>uh, no. go away kike
Witnessed.

As soon as you adhere to an identity it can be infiltrated, it's leaders slandered and its cause demonized. There is no alt right, don't let them label you. The people that buy into this movement will suffer, don't be one of them.

>(((alt-right)))

Nah fuck that shit lads

We NatSoc.

HAIL VICTORY BROTHERS

Were american media always so shit, or they are only shit lately? I mean, this presidential campaign was just simple like jerry springer show but with clowns.

How did I think before that usa media were quality?

ow about you fucking morons stop labelling yourselves with outdated political ideologies? If you need to define your beliefs with set boundaries created by somebody else then you not only lack the ability to adapt to ever changing societies but also cannot think for yourselves to a high enough degree to have an opinion worth taking seriously

This place is a collection of ideas; ideas that a vast majority agrees upon despite how different (dare I say diverse?) we are in every way possible, and the only thing that can harm or stop our ideas is by categorizing or labelling us, that's literally the only way to do it

If you would quit being faggots and focus on spreading our truth and knowledge without any unnecessary bullshit we have the ability to redpill the masses, but that won't happen unless we stick to the facts point blank

And drop the alt-right kikery, we're not an indie bookstore, we're autistic megaton bombs, and we need to drop our payloads now while we still can

>WE need to come up with our symbols

This thread is killing me.

HOIL HORTLER

>How did I think before that usa media were quality?
They didn't have to work so hard to hide it in the past. But then the Internet, Camera Phones, and Social Media appeared and became a part of the culture. So now the veil has been pierced and they're freaking out, but they aren't the original shills you see, these are the soft, weak, autistic decedents of the early 20th Century Strong Men who've been coddled in the womb of nepotism for a couple generations now. They lack the natural talent of their fore bearers.

Over defining things leads to our enemies seeking a divide and conquer approach. Note that the Left's occupy wallstreet group was blasted into dogshit by identity politics like BLM screaming down the leadership. We always talk about the Left eating itself at the drop of a hat. Let's not be that way.

The number one way I see outsiders trying to split the Right is between Christianity, Paganism, and atheism. I for one am not Christian - but I have nothing against them whatsoever. Christians make communities better.

Likewise, Christians here should never hate non Christians. We are not getting in your way. We are not trying to get rid of you. Left-wing atheists see Christianity as an enemy, but Right-wing atheists do not see Christianity as an enemy. Any image you see of some atheist being a douche bag... he is a Leftist first.

The Right is Might.

Two things:
>Race is real and matters
>The Jews are to blame
Everything else is secondary

Hial Brudder ^ ^

Hold on now here. That's a bit too rational for nu/pol/. Throw in some homosex or lies or you're getting thrown the fuck out.

Alt-right is nothing but a fucking meme, its gonna end up like fucking the "Anonymous hacker group" at this rate. Don't need you coming up with ways to subvert us in specific groups

"We" are Sup Forums, and even calling that a collective group is a fucking stretch
Don't fall for a convenient label they're trying to lump everyone they disagree with under. Hold your own beliefs.

HQ

Exactly

These labels are killing our messages and suppressing the truths we share

fuck that shit

the most funny part of the Alt right is no one knows who it is

>MSM: its steve bannon!
>Steve: nah, i just gave an explainer
>MSM: well uh...its MILO!
>Milo: im a gay jew that likes black dick, what the fuck are you talking about?
>MSM: ! WHO ARE THEY?!

Old Sup Forums saying, we are anonymous you fucking faggot, if we take an identity, we give face they can attack

I'm starting to think we are much more of a small group of awesomfags than a giant collective. It seems all of us were in the same thread last night that made these retard swastika memes.

No we don't you stupid fucking retards. I'm convinced this is a psyop because it's as cringy as 9gag and it's especially shitty for Sup Forums. Jesus this board is shit

Nice quality image there.

>oy vey fellow goyim we need to start arguing with the left over the minutiae of a term they created to disparage us in the first place
Kill yourself.

This should be incredibly obvious. The pure amount of alt-right spam and pictures of Adolf Sperger that are being posted is way too much to be organic.

That thread was fun

fuckin newfags dont understand being legion

Yeah right, I forgot:
>worship trannies and fags

No, because adhering to label media made up or any label is retarded.

Sup Forums was never "alt right" since there is no such thing

Fucking hilarious.

Also, we need to make retarded as fuck meme-fodder for the media to regurgitate.
I stil can't believe they actually had Pepe on the nightly news. Dumb fucks.

Better plan: Let's disown that shitty media manufactured label already.

Quit trying to make alt-right a thing, it's not going to happen, you're a fucking autist if you let someone else label your shit

>we
How about (you) fuck off instead?

Little late for that, shithead. You already got your moron elected. Now you WILL be forced to bear the cross of idiocy you carved for yourselves.

December 19th, happening day!
Something fishy is going on with the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4WgfI37XOI

fuck off shill. this is Sup Forums not the "alt-right" and this is our only symbol.

theres no such thing as the "alt right". its an incoherent kike buzzword trying to nail jello to the wall. we are splintered and we will continue to attack the kikes from all sides. from the right and the left.

we are the jews now.

LOL just a prank

>WE
who's we?

they basically taught us all the useful shit in the talmud minus the magical shit about dog poop

Actually we dont.

The point here is to make economic nationalism main stream.

Using a word like "Alt Right" is literally divide and conquer promoted by Hillary Clinton.

We need economic nationalism to be mainstream. Calling it some stupid phrase wont help that happen.

the alt-right was founded by hillary. She is our true leader

Ergp Sup Forums